Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! (23638 Views)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2017

This could well be the fastest Method to make a woman fall in love with a man ever discovered...and yet very few even know of its existence.

Even the leading gurus have no idea. I knew this only because I had stumbled upon this Method by accident.

Hi, I'm Novelistguy, and in a few minutes I'm going to show you how to get the girl you've always wanted. It's a 100% scientifically proven method. You don't have to cram cheesy lines, spend money to impress girls or make up lies.

First lemme warn you, this is totally for guys like me (or rather who were like me) - I mean friendzoned, gameless and totally wussed up. Only use this method for good. It hurts me to see other guys go through so much stress and rejection and that is why I'm posting this.

If you consider yourself an above-average, or even a typical guy, stick around... this is totally for you.

Let's face it.

If you were getting as much of the women you want. You wouldn’t be reading this. You’re here because you haven’t gotten the girl.

WHEN YOU TRY TO MEET NEW WOMEN, YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

And the girls in your life “just want to be friends”. You’ve bought into the idea that the only way to get girls is to impress them. You know... if you just show off enough to a girl... Spend enough on her. Or do 100 barbell curls. She’ll magically want you.

Or even worse you’ve bought into the “just be yourself” lie. The one where people tell you...If you “just be yourself” for long enough everything will magically work out for you.

Well look...

ALBERT EINSTEIN ONCE FAMOUSLY SAID THAT...

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again...and expecting a different result.”

And Albert was a pretty smart guy.

So how did Novelistguy, this skinny short loser-looking dude go from zero to "budding dating coach?" Did I get rich? Did i hit the gym to get my six packs? Did I fake it on facebook?

Nope.

The truth is pretty brutal: I was an absolute loser with women until i discovered this method...If you looked up "loner" in the dictionary it'd say:

"Noun - A person who can't avoid getting friend zoned even if he was the last guy on earth (see. Novelistguy)

In fact, if i hadn't hit complete rock bottom, I'd probably still be terrible to this day.

Sometimes I'm really happy I discovered this early. Yeah.. My so called secondary school crush told me off. Another made me zonal officer of friendzone. I'm also the guy who couldn't get any girl (even the most unattractive) to march with him on his senior secondary school graduation.

That was me. I just sort of woke up and realized that I was a complete and utter wuss. I was a sorry excuse for a man!

Months later and I'm surfing the internet when I come up on a link saying 'The Scientifically proven method to get the girl.' I watch the video before its taken down. I was learning ...

A year later...its my first day in college. I decide to give it a try. I simply run the method on a girl (a completely gorgeous '8' ) in class for five minutes. She ends up looking for me to introduce herself and gimme her number.

Afterwards, I went back home and spent the night combing the internet. Then 2 weeks... Then a month...
6 months went by and I had read:
- 5 psychology text books
- 12 "dating advice" books
and watched over 400 hours of training videos on building rapport, subliminal messaging, seduction, attraction, body language, and personality typing.

I Was A MACHINE.

And eventually... I began to see patterns. Things that allowed me to plug myself into an "attraction switchboard".

So I created brand new techniques and tricks that the world had never seen before. All to help me take advantage of those powerful patterns that I discovered.

So what were some of those techniques that I used to get this attraction thing working?

You might want to get a pen and a piece of paper ready for this part. Remember, these techniques will get you results instantly but I'm just barely scratching the surface here.

The first technique has to do with a girl's mouth. Yeah you totally wanna kiss that. I know this is strange but did you know that if you look at a girl's mouth while she is talking to you, that you'll subconsciously make her think about kissing you?

It's an attraction trigger.

Attraction triggers are secret techniques that bypass all of her barriers and turn her on without her knowledge. And I'm going to reveal dozens of them.

These triggers are so stealth that they actually bypass a woman's logical brain (and yes she has one) and they speak directly to her emotional brain.

Here's another attraction trigger:
Did you know that over 90% of guys turn women off before they even open their mouths by facing them directly with their bodies?

Yeah... I didn't either! Turning your chest toward a girl too early is a subconscious sign of neediness (and it completely destroys attraction!)

How about this little trick: Before you really start talking about something serious with a girl...say this:

"You don't have to be excited," Then continue your conversation with her.

Doing this at the right time will subconsciously compel her to feel a rush of excitement. It uses this psychological trick called "Inception" named after the movie where mind architects have to implant an idea into a billionaire's mind.

And it's a biological shortcut that skips over all of her red-flags and plugs you directly into her "love center".

I don't think I need to warn you not to use that one irresponsibly!

Look... I know this all sounds ridiculously simple... Well... It is ridiculously simple!

But I've got a lot more to share with you if you really want to get the "9's and 10's". These triggers are going to get you in the front door, but they're not going to get you all the way home.

So let me teach you exactly how to get "all the way home."

But first I need to reveal a big big lie to you. If you don't see these lies for yourself, you'll always be invisible to the super hot chicks.

Because you've been lied to! A certain group of people want you to believe that women want this crap but they don't want it.

So let me start from the top:

1. Money
You think women want money?? Well guess what?

You've been lied to about money and I'm pissed off about it! Women are not attracted to big muscles either (most women are actually repulsed by guys who look 'steroided up') and it's not a full head of hair either (in 2007, a survey revealed that 97% of women actually find bald men sexy).

The Charm 101 system is completely built around two well guarded secrets in the world. They are Pre-selection and Fractionation.

What's Pre-selection? Preselection is simply making a girl think that other women already want you.

How do girls know that other girls are attracted to you just by looking at you? Well here's the beautiful thing... They don't! They are absolutely guessing... And they're pretty good at it too!!

But..

They're NOT Perfect at it!

And if you know the exact techniques... The exact techniques that I am going to reveal to you. You can make any woman think that you have a long list of hot women longing to date you. This will practically make her compete for you.

What about Fractionation?

Fractionation is the grand daddy of all attraction concepts. If the art of getting a woman was a gunfight, then fractionation would simply be bringing a nuke to that gunfight.

It is what the pros use to make a woman fall in love in as little as 15 minutes. Funnily enough, you may have actually came across or used Fractionation without knowing it.

It was discovered in the 1930's by US psychologists and has been kept secret ever since then. And for the sake of keeping it that way... I will not be revealing it here.

Guess who's also protecting this secret?
The MEDIA.

Well, cat's out of the bag, you now know that what women are really attracted to is pre-selection and Fractionation. That's IT. That's all. Everything else is A LIE.

But knowing exactly what to do to use pre-selection to attract flocks of women is EVERYTHING.

And, while I'm nothing more than just an average guy...When i started using pre-selection to get women to chase me I was completely broke and just a student.[/b]

But I was getting up to ten girls chasing me at a time and battling for my attention.

So now, I've revealed some pretty controversial secrets on this page.

Secrets That, Quite Frankly, I Could Get In A Lot Of Trouble For Revealing..

• You now know that looking at a woman's mouth at the right time will make her uncontrollably daydream about sleeping with you...

• You learned that facing a woman directly when you first meet her will completely and instantly turn her off..

• You learned that just by saying one sentence you can make any woman feel excited and turned on.

• You found out that women actually don't want money, big muscles, a full head of hair, or good looks...

• You now know (and this is what would get me in a lot of trouble) that women are actually attracted to "Pre-selection" and that you can follow a few simple steps to use Pre-selection to turn on any woman you want...and you also know that Fractionation exists (If I reveal it here I will surely get into trouble.)

Now, you can take this information that i've taught you here today and it will work...

Or, you can do what many guys do and get a headstart by learning the full set of attraction triggers that most men will never know along with Preselection and Fractionation techniques by keying into the Charm 101 system.

Techniques designed to get women interested... addicted.. and competing for you the moment they see you.

If You're One Of Those Guys That Wants To "learn This Stuff Over Time"... Then go ahead and close this page right now.

Because the next secret I'm going to reveal is only for guys who want my quick-start version.

Yeah... You might be a little impatient. But you know what you want and you don't want to waste your time with unnecessary trial and error. If that sounds like you, then you're going to want to know about my ultimate badass solution.

Mostly because no one else knows the secrets to bypass her logical brain that I do. It's not a recycled version of something you've heard before.

And I'll be revealing them, for the first time. It has been secretly tested by thousands of guys who are in my "inner circle".

I'm ready to open up this class to a few new guys who are ready to use these techniques to attract good looking, young women.

But... I'm only interested in revealing my full system to a specific kind of guy.

So, if you're already really good with women and you don't want to know exactly how to attract every hot chick you meet...

Then close this page now and do not continue reading. I'm not here to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

If you've ever had a girl that you liked stolen by some loud douche...

If you feel too old, ugly, fat, short or weak to date the most desirable women on the planet without having to chase them or buy them anything...

Or if you're just tired of having to constantly try to get women interested in you...
Then I want to start downloading my brain into your head.

Let me just tell you about a fraction of what's in it for you in The Charm 101 system.

• Three magic words that will automatically make any woman trust you..

• A simple trick for talking to a girl even Yemi Alade without getting rejected... (foolproof!)

• How to make a girl you’ve known for years suddenly start to want you...

• How to introduce yourself to a woman in a way that instantly turns her on.

• How to control the secret “silent language” of your body to draw women to you from the moment you step into a room

• How to make a woman think you are an incredible conversationalist... Even if you have nothing in common with her...

• How to trigger a woman’s primal “bad boy” sexual response... without being a dickhead or a jerk

• How to inoculate your girlfriend against other guys. She will reject them all. It's unbelievable.

• Then I will expose you to Preselection and Fractionation and how you can use them.
And much, much, more...

So there's only one thing left for you to do now.
Enjoy the classes.
I look forward to working with you and seeing your testimonies.
Welcome to the big leagues.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 18, 2017
Headache

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2017
Time to fire things up and start the class. Legoo!
Charm Bullet #1: IN THE BEGINNING (An introduction including the truth about women and thirty dating rules to follow.)
https://www.nairaland.com/3806826/refine-dating-game-charm-101

Charm Bullet #2: PRE GAME - TOOLS FOR PAVING THE WAY WITH A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION

https://www.nairaland.com/3806826/refine-dating-game-charm-101/1#56898419

Body Language, Mood and Appearance Tips I
https://www.nairaland.com/3806826/refine-dating-game-charm-101/1

Appearance Tips II and Social Proof https://www.nairaland.com/3806826/refine-dating-game-charm-101/2

2 Likes

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2017
Charm Bullet #1
IN THE BEGINNING...

Most of us have heard the saying “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”

I would like to modify that statement a little. Instead, I would say: “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a baby step.” I emphasize this because I have seen too many people attempt to take the “Great Leap Forward” instead of taking baby steps.

We have all seen people who are completely out of shape who suddenly decide to lose 20 pounds and get into shape. They begin a crash diet, go to the gym for two hours, and then jog 10 miles. This lasts maybe a week. They lose a few pounds, and then the pain,
boredom, and hunger begin to wear away at their will power and determination. By the third week, their old habits of overeating, lack of exercise, and television are back in control.

Instead of taking a “Great Leap Forward,” I would strongly recommend taking a baby step forward. Long-term success with women is not measured by how much material you memorize or how many women you approach. Long-term success with women is measured by the number of steps you’ve taken, the direction you’re moving and by the number of years you’ve been traveling.

We have all heard the saying “Rome was not built in a day.” So you can’t expect to become a true Don Juan overnight. That doesn’t mean you can’t expect results overnight, though. It all depends on how you define your results.

So if you’re ready, let’s take our first step… together.

1. The Esteem Hypothesis

A question I see a lot is: “Am I a loser if I have to learn how to attract girls?”

This is a question I hate to hear. We have a notion in this world that we must go to school and get a good education so we can be successful in life.

But I find, more often than not, the most important skills to learn are not only ignored by our schools and society at large, but actively shunned. Things like dating, sex, and finances – arguably three of the most important things in life – are completely overlooked in the development of human beings.

Is it any wonder we have so many cases ofdepression, anxiety, loneliness, divorce, sexual dysfunction, and debt in the world? Often, we are left to our own devices to learn these skills on our own, through trial and error. Some succeed at it, but most do not.

Nothing can compare to the company of a good woman you love. In the end, I think that’s all any man wants. The world could end tomorrow, and all we’d want today is to find solace with our loved ones.

But instead of being taught correctly by society we’re taught the wrong way to do
things – things that might have worked 100 to 1,000 years ago, but are useless today.

We still try to win affection with gifts, even though we know that is a waste of a great
deal of time and effort.

We obsess over our looks, even though we can’t really change who we are. We obsess over what kind of car we drive, what kind of clothes we wear, and how our
hair is styled, even though what’s in fashion today can easily fall out of fashion tomorrow.

But there are skills that are effective, proven to work, and have stood the test of time.
They are skills that only 10% of the world’s male population know and make use of – but
none of them teach.

To think you are losing for seeking help is FALSE. and the fact that you're reading this means you're ready to change.

2. Know What You Want

Before you can work towards a goal, you have to properly define what that goal is. So if you’re looking for your ideal woman, you have to decide what qualities and values she’s going to have to have to be the one.

You have to come up with your own, but these are mine. KNOW what you want
and you'll be more likely to get it.

Adventurous
Intelligent
Emotionally Strong
Up For A Challenge
Good Wit (Sarcasm)
Sophisticated
Optimist
Not Afraid To Take Chances
Still Has A Little Girl Quality About Her

Anti Values:
Drama
Neediness
Indecisiveness
Flakiness

HOWEVER, no matter how much a woman meets your ideal. DON’T start crushing. That's the one way to get one-itis and that's what ruined greats like Caesar and Napoleon. Start by thinking of her as a fun, beautiful, but potential temporary addition to your life.

I'll end this intro by giving this advice. Never ask a girl on advice on how to attract or get a girl. It's like asking Boko Haram to message us the location of their hideout. They'll give you advice like "Just be yourself." And boy you don't wanna see the end results.

3 Likes

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Keketu(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2017
the yoruba we say because we want to speak the truth saliva should not finish from mouth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2017

3. The Most Powerful Beliefs

The most important (actually, ESSENTIAL) belief you must have is the belief that
YOU are the PRIZE when dealing with women. Believe that BEING WITH YOU IS THE BEST CHOICE THAT A WOMAN CAN MAKE. When you adopt this belief, all
your other beliefs about dealing with women fall into place naturally.

When YOU adopt the belief that you’re the prize, you communicate it automatically through your words, body language, and behavior. Here are some
ways the belief manifests itself:

• When you approach a beautiful woman, you’re not trying to win her over.
Instead, you’re investigating whether she’s good enough to be with you.
TYPICAL GUY BEHAVIOR: Guy gets all nervous approaching, worrying if SHE will accept him. Guy tries to prove himself to her.

• When a woman isn’t interested in you, it doesn’t bother you one bit because she missed out on YOU. In fact, you feel sorry for her, in that she’ll never get to experience being with you.
TYPICAL GUY BEHAVIOR: It hurts his self-worth,
and he feels sorry for himself, because he’ll never have the experience of being with her.

• If a woman you’re involved with decides to leave, it’s no big deal because YOU are the prize. Not only is it her loss, but someone better than her will come
along shortly.
TYPICAL GUY BEHAVIOR: Guy chases the woman, begs her to come back, saying that he’ll never meet anyone like her again.

• You never chase after, plead, beg, supplicate, or try to buy a woman’s attention or affection with dinners and gifts. SHE should be the one buying YOU
gifts, and trying to win YOU over.
TYPICAL GUY BEHAVIOR: Betrays his insecurity
by chasing after her, asking how she feels about him, trying to win her affection
with gifts, etc.

• You never get stuck on ONE woman (the scarcity mentality), since you’re better than she is anyway—YOU are the prize!
TYPICAL GUY BEHAVIOR: Suffers
from “One-itis”, builds up a huge fantasy in his mind about her, and since he just HAS to get THIS particular girl, he’s lost all his power with her.

• You have a LIFE of your own, the lifestyle of a cool guy full of great friends, successful people, and good vibes. You stay invested in your hobbies and enjoy
your life. If a woman wants to be with you, she has to respect the life you already have. It’s YOUR train, and she just gets to ride it.
TYPICAL GUY BEHAVIOR: Drops his friends to be with a woman, makes her the center of his universe, drops his hobbies to spend time with her (or worse, makes thinking about her his hobby).

• You date multiple women at once, to determine who’s best for you to be with long-term. You expect the BEST mate possible because YOU are the prize, and you can’t find the best if you only spend time with and get to know one. You feel much more comfortable approaching women, because if it doesn’t work you’re still dating other women.
TYPICAL GUY BEHAVIOR: Commits to one woman at a time, usually the first to “accept” him, overlooks her glaring faults, “settles” until she dumps him and he wonders “What did I see in her?”

• You don’t accept shitty behavior from women. Since you’re the PRIZE, she’d better be treating you properly or she’s OUT.
TYPICAL GUY BEHAVIOR: Lets girl walk all over him and boss him around, because he thanks his lucky stars that a girl as hot as her has “accepted” him—to him she’s the prize.

• No matter how much you grow to like or love her, you imagine that she likes or loves you MORE. Although you’re lucky to be with her, she’s even luckier
to be with you.
TYPICAL GUY BEHAVIOR: Guy falls head over heels and lets her “own” him, tells her how lucky he is to be with her, or how he could never live without her.

• When you first meet a woman, whenever she tells you she doesn’t like something about you, you see it as HER problem, not yours.
TYPICAL GUY BEHAVIOR: Guy gets all self-conscious about whatever it was she pointed out, and either agrees with her or tries to justify himself to get back in her favor.

See the difference? Most typical guy behaviors imply that the woman is the prize. But when you switch things around and assume the role of the prize in your
thoughts, words, and actions, you behave much differently. Your behavior will communicate to women that YOU are the prize that she has to win over, without saying it outright.

Again, does it matter whether it’s true or not that you really ARE the prize? NO! A fat, balding, ugly man who believes he’s God’s gift to women will have more
success with women than a fat, balding, ugly man who’s “realistic” and thinks that no woman would be into him given his state. (Funny enough, negative people often justify their negative attitude by claiming to be “realistic”).

I’ll say it one more time: Whether the belief is true or not means nothing; IT’S HOW STRONGLY
THAT BELIEF IS HELD THAT COUNTS. Perception is everything!

11 Likes

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 8:49pm On May 18, 2017
4. Realize that Women are Sexual Beings

Women love sex as much as men do. The only difference is their TERMS for having it. With this in mind, realize that women are in fact SEXUAL BEINGS.

Stop talking to them as if they were fragile little children, or immaculate, perfect angels with no sense of sexuality. Also realize their games are TESTS, to see if you’re good enough to get sexually involved with. Enjoy the games, get excited when she "shit-tests” you, because it means she’s evaluating you as a potential partner.

Women want a man who’s more powerful than they are, a man who can overcome her obstacles. So how do you think a woman is going to test for that? She’s going to give you shit!

Most importantly of all, don’t try to hide the fact that YOU are a sexual being!

Women know we want them so don’t hide your libido completely or make apologies for your desires as a man. Women never apologize or act ashamed for wanting love or emotional fulfilment, so why should you hide the fact that you
love sex?

We men often don’t realize the sexual power that we have over women. We seem to perceive that women have all the sexual power, but when we realize that women desire men just as much as we desire them, we can take back that sexual
power.

We have the power to choose who we want to talk to, and we are the ones who take the lead. If choice is power, who has more power in this situation:

The woman who chooses one of 20 men who approach her, or one of the men who had 300 women/options in the club and decided to approach HER?

And here’s a little-known fact: A woman has a lot more to lose than you do if you don’t approach her. She spent a lot of money on her outfit, a lot of time getting ready, putting on makeup, doing her hair, etc.

By the time she goes out she may have invested 20 hours in shopping for that perfect outfit and getting prepared. If she gives you a signal and you decide not to approach her, it can be a real blow to
her ego.

Remember that next time you think her beauty gives her all the sexual power!

3 Likes

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by SmartPunter(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2017
Hmmm op u suppose be blogger na u compose this write up wey long like osama bia bia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2017
SmartPunter:
Hmmm op u suppose be blogger na u compose this write up wey long like osama bia bia

Need to make sure people get the gist on the first page grin
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2017
5. The Myth of General Confidence

There is no such thing as “confidence” as a general term. Confidence is context specific. Let me explain: .

Let’s say that you’re a highly-skilled heart surgeon. After years of schooling and training, and experience in the operating room, you’re as confident as it gets on the job. You’re tops in your field and you know it.

Now, just as you leave the operating room, you go into the waiting room and see that a terrorist has left a nuclear suitcase bomb in the waiting room!

There’s 2 minutes until it blows, meaning there’s no time to call the bomb squad. You open the bomb and see a bunch of wires and parts, and your confidence drops to ZERO as you realize that
you’re clueless and powerless in this situation.

Suddenly a man in the waiting room sees what you’re doing and comes to help you. He calmly reaches into the device, turns a dial and pulls a wire, and the timer on the device stops. He doesn’t even look scared!

In fact, he looks extremely confident. You ask him how he knew how to stop the bomb and he proudly says “I designed this weapon. I worked for 25 years building nukes. Turning it off is child’s play.”

Now your heart is still racing at this point and the stress hasn’t gone away yet, and all of a sudden you have a heart attack and stop breathing.

The nuclear bomb technician has no medical training whatsoever, not even a first aid course. Suddenly HIS confidence drops to ZERO as he realizes that he’s clueless and powerless in this situation, and he calls for help.

The above story illustrates my point: There’s no such thing as a “confident” person, only a person confident in areas he’s very familiar with. If you have no skills and experience dealing with something, you won’t have any confidence in dealing with it either!

And so it is with women. If someone is experiencing nervousness or a lack of
confidence in dealing with women, it’s because they don’t have the SKILL-SET or experience for dealing with them.

The only thing that will give you that confidence is the SKILL-SET of how to deal with women (the point of this class), and EXPERIENCE in dealing with
them (you getting out there and interacting with them, using your skills.)

5 Likes

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2017
247 views and so few comments

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Olasco93: 3:46am On May 19, 2017
Great work you're doing, helping guys to reclaim their esteem in totality with women.

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by dullassini(m): 7:40am On May 19, 2017
carry on boss more comment will come
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Oyindidi(f): 8:09am On May 19, 2017
Your finger no pain you?

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Sojebrand(m): 8:14am On May 19, 2017
Novelistguy:
247 views and so few comments
guys dey observed something new,fire down
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2017
God forbid bad thing

na all because of woman na im person pikin type dis kind long epistle

now i believe the saying "e no get wetin woman no fit make man do"

anyways sha..............

9 Likes

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Magnoliaa(f): 9:00am On May 19, 2017
KissChrixx:
Headache

as in ehn...
all because of talking to a girl
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by sunnysunny69(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2017
Big big write up.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Magnoliaa(f): 9:07am On May 19, 2017
Oya coman pursue me
A yaff enter! angry

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2017
6. Applying it All in The Field

It’s extremely important to adopt the attitudes above before going out to apply
what you learn. Although the techniques which I will describe later are VERY effective for what they’re supposed to do, if you don’t have the right
mindset they’ll work poorly.

Many newcomers to this stuff want to learn the tricks
and techniques only, and this is a bad idea. Learning only the attraction techniques while keeping your old attitudes is like learning fancy Kung Fu techniques while staying seriously out of shape.

You may learn a great arm-lock or strike that could
end a fight in seconds, but if you don’t have the strength and conditioning to
apply it, the technique itself is useless.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2017
Charm bullet #2 coming up
Hmm... telling Ladies to stay away is like asking them to come in. Ladies, don't stay long...try not to comment also.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
God forbid bad thing

na all because of woman na im person pikin type dis kind long epistle

now i believe the saying "e no get wetin woman no fit make man do"

anyways sha..............

Blue pill or red pill...

You take the Blue Pill... the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. 

You take the Red Pill... you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

5 Likes

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Desammyst(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2017
Where the Op dai na? Com and complete it na... its making sense o. I seriously want 2 learn
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Kalatium(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2017
Desammyst:
Where the Op dai na? Com and complete it na... its making sense o. I seriously want 2 learn
Atoh... His suspense is too much
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2017
7. Dating Rules to Remember

RULE 1: Women desire attention the same way that guys desire sex. Give attention sparingly. This is your currency.

RULE 2: Do not become so invested in any one girl that you cannot simply walk away.

RULE 3: Confidence attracts women even more than good looks which you now know don't matter. This is why you see fat, ugly, or dumpy guys with hot chicks.

RULE 4: Desperation repels women. You will attract more women when you don't care if you're attracting women.

RULE 6: After getting a girl's phone number, don't wait for three or two days before calling her. First call her on the spot after getting her number (really fun and prevents you from getting fakes + she will also have your number....I will reveal what to do after that in my Phone Game class.

RULE 7: Use the phone calls only to set up meets or date. Not to talk about weather, current events, how her day went, etc. Save that conversation for the date (which is merely the two of you doing something together... will reveal more.)

RULE 8: If you call a girl you've newly met and she's not available, don't try sending a text. Just try again another time.

RULE 9: First dates should be short and creative. NO "dinner and a movie". Things involving some activity are best: From Dancing to jogging to night class

RULE 10: Do not give gifts early in the relationship. Doing so makes it appear as though you are attempting to purchase affection.

RULE 11: Girls will test guys to see how much they can skate by with. Do not be tempted to give in. Speak your opinions, stand by your convictions, and don't put up with excessive amounts of BS (aka bullcrap)

RULE 12: A person can only take advantage of you as much as you let them.

RULE 13: There is no such thing as a "soulmate" or "the one". It doesn't exist. There are millions of girls out there, though, and many of them have the traits you are looking for.

RULE 14: Don't put any woman up on a pedestal. You risk not being able to reach her. Women are people too... or so I'm told.

RULE 15: If a woman disrespects you or your time, particularly early in the relationship, don't hesitate to get rid of her. NEXT!

RULE 16: No relationship is a committed one until both people agree that it is. Until then, anything is fair game for both parties involved.

RULE 17: Never be the one that says, "I love you" first.

RULE 18: The challenge is part of the fun. Don't short-change the girl. Let her pursue you. The harder something is to obtain, the more valuable it is perceived to be.

RULE 19: If a girl cheats on you, she is gone. No exceptions.

RULE 20: Never date a girl who has more problems than you do.

RULE 21: Do not date girls from work. Work is stressful enough.

RULE 22: Dating is a "numbers game". Accept the fact that you're going to get rejected more times than not. Suck it up and get back out there.

RULE 23: Getting advice about women from a woman is like asking Shekau to tell you the locations of all his Boko Haram terrorist camps.

RULE 24: Where women are concerned, pay more attention to what they do than what they say.

RULE 25: Realize that women are tricky, lying, manipulative, devious, scheming, sneaky, cunning, calculating, shrewd, and Machiavellian creatures. Love them anyway.

RULE 26: Bros before hoes. Any girl that can be stolen from your best friend isn't worth stealing from your best friend.

RULE 27: Stay away from your ex. Chances are that you be able to get back with her using the techniques you will learn here. Chances are also good that if you get back with her, you'll wish you hadn't cause you now see things differently.

RULE 28: Don't reveal too much about yourself too soon. Remain a mystery.

RULE 29: Girls are not the only thing in life. Have other things in your life that excite you.

RULE 30: Rules were meant to be broken. If you aren't sure about when to bend or break any of this rules, go with your instinct. If it's wrong, that's a good lesson for next time... and there's always a next time.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2017
8. Nice guys versus Jerks

The debate of nice guys vs jerks is one of the oldest of relationships and seduction issues.

Theessence of being a "nice guy" however is widely misunderstood. It is believed, that being polite,
considerate, friendly, tender, romantic etc is what being a "nice guy" is all about and thus should
be avoided, as it is the "jerk", the rude, the inconsiderate, the impolite, the rough guy who always
gets the girl while the "nice guy" is waiting outside in the pouring rain with flowers in his
hand... and waiting... and waiting...smiley

It doesn't however mean, that women prefer rude over polite, inconsiderate over considerate etc.

It all becomes clear when we look at a very important issue often overlooked when trying to define, what makes the "jerks" beat the "nice guys" when it comes to getting the girls.

It is by sexuality - the "jerks" are not afraid to show that they are sexual beings, while for the "nice guys"
hiding their sexuality is part of their agenda of being friendly, polite and and courtious towards
women.

Big mistakesmiley

Up next - Charm Bullet #2, Pre Game: Tools for paving the way with a good first impression.

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Nobody: 10:13am On May 23, 2017
Nice piece so far
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Princeboca12(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2017
[quote author=Novelistguy post=56645346]5.....4.....3.....2.....1

This could well be the fastest Method to make a woman fall in love with a man ever discovered...and yet very few even know of its existence.

Even the leading gurus have no idea. I knew this only because I had stumbled upon this Method by accident.

Hi, I'm Novelistguy, and in a few minutes I'm going to show you how to get the girl you've always wanted. It's a 100% scientifically proven method. You don't have to cram cheesy lines, spend money to impress girls or make up lies.

First lemme warn you, this is totally for guys like me (or rather who were like me) - I mean friendzoned, gameless and totally wussed up. Only use this method for good. It hurts me to see other guys go through so much stress and rejection and that is why I'm posting this.

If you consider yourself an above-average, or even a typical guy, stick around... this is totally for you.

Let's face it.

If you were getting as much of the women you want. You wouldn’t be reading this. You’re here because you haven’t gotten the girl.

WHEN YOU TRY TO MEET NEW WOMEN, YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

And the girls in your life “just want to be friends”. You’ve bought into the idea that the only way to get girls is to impress them. You know... if you just show off enough to a girl... Spend enough on her. Or do 100 barbell curls. She’ll magically want you.

Or even worse you’ve bought into the “just be yourself” lie. The one where people tell you...If you “just be yourself” for long enough everything will magically work out for you.

Well look...

ALBERT EINSTEIN ONCE FAMOUSLY SAID THAT...

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again...and expecting a different result.”

And Albert was a pretty smart guy.

So how did Novelistguy, this skinny short loser-looking dude go from zero to "budding dating coach?" Did I get rich? Did i hit the gym to get my six packs? Did I fake it on facebook?

Nope.

The truth is pretty brutal: I was an absolute loser with women until i discovered this method...If you looked up "loner" in the dictionary it'd say:

"Noun - A person who can't avoid getting friend zoned even if he was the last guy on earth (see. Novelistguy)

In fact, if i hadn't hit complete rock bottom, I'd probably still be terrible to this day.

Sometimes I'm really happy I discovered this early. Yeah.. My so called secondary school crush told me off. Another made me zonal officer of friendzone. I'm also the guy who couldn't get any girl (even the most unattractive) to march with him on his senior secondary school graduation.

That was me. I just sort of woke up and realized that I was a complete and utter wuss. I was a sorry excuse for a man!

Months later and I'm surfing the internet when I come up on a link saying 'The Scientifically proven method to get the girl.' I watch the video before its taken down. I was learning ...

A year later...its my first day in college. I decide to give it a try. I simply run the method on a girl (a completely gorgeous '8' ) in class for five minutes. She ends up looking for me to introduce herself and gimme her number.

Afterwards, I went back home and spent the night combing the internet. Then 2 weeks... Then a month...
6 months went by and I had read:
- 5 psychology text books
- 12 "dating advice" books
and watched over 400 hours of training videos on building rapport, subliminal messaging, seduction, attraction, body language, and personality typing.

I Was A MACHINE.

And eventually... I began to see patterns. Things that allowed me to plug myself into an "attraction switchboard".

So I created brand new techniques and tricks that the world had never seen before. All to help me take advantage of those powerful patterns that I discovered.

So what were some of those techniques that I used to get this attraction thing working?

You might want to get a pen and a piece of paper ready for this part. Remember, these techniques will get you results instantly but I'm just barely scratching the surface here.

The first technique has to do with a girl's mouth. Yeah you totally wanna kiss that. I know this is strange but did you know that if you look at a girl's mouth while she is talking to you, that you'll subconsciously make her think about kissing you?

It's an attraction trigger.

Attraction triggers are secret techniques that bypass all of her barriers and turn her on without her knowledge. And I'm going to reveal dozens of them.

These triggers are so stealth that they actually bypass a woman's logical brain (and yes she has one) and they speak directly to her emotional brain.

Here's another attraction trigger:
[color=#990000][b][u]
f guys turn women off before they even open their mou

More Power to your elbow
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by brandydaniells(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2017
all this because of woman..........shey woman na equation abi? angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by sinaj(f): 12:45pm On May 23, 2017
tiptoes into thread lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Princeboca12(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2017
sinaj:
tiptoes into thread lipsrsealed
Sinaj when am done with this course "CHARM 101", i will come for u.. * winks*
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Richyspice(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2017
I want to say a big weldone sir,I have learned a lot thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend / Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.