Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

I've Been Administering Injections On Adeleke For A Long Time- Nurse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I've Been Administering Injections On Adeleke For A Long Time- Nurse (713 Views)

Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus / Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman / These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Administering Injections On Adeleke For A Long Time- Nurse by olsamlaw(m): 3:28pm On May 18, 2017
I’ve been administering injections on Adeleke for a long time –Nurse

Femi Makinde, Osogbo

The nurse who allegedly administered injections on late Senator Isiaka Adeleke, Alfred Aderibigbe, has said that he has been administering injections on the late lawmaker for a long time.

Aderibigbe said this on Thursday while testifying before the coroner, as ordered by Governor Rauf Aregbesola.

Counsel for the nurse, Mr. Lekan Alabi, led him in evidence. Aderibigbe gave his evidence in Yoruba language.

He said he met Adeleke over 20 years ago while working at the State Hospital, Ede, when he treated a girl who was rushed to the facility because of convulsion.

He said he eventually knew that the girl was Adeleke’s daughter when he (Adeleke) sent for him and gave him some money.

He said Adeleke asked him to see him regularly and that, that was how he “started treating me like his son.”

Aderibigbe added, “After a while, I started treating him (medically). Whenever he was given prescription and he probably didn’t complete his treatment in Abuja, I would administer the remaining.

“He had other nurses in Abuja, and some in Lagos.

“I’m his nurse in Ede. I don’t know any of them (other nurses), but I know that whenever he was given injection by those nurses, he would show me in order to know the new area to inject him.

“He was hypertensive and he had gouty arthritis. I was close to him. I used to advise him to rest for him to be okay.

“He stopped smoking for a long time. He drank alcoholic drinks.”

source:- punchng.com
Re: I've Been Administering Injections On Adeleke For A Long Time- Nurse by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2017
And that makes you a suspect.
Re: I've Been Administering Injections On Adeleke For A Long Time- Nurse by limamintruth: 3:34pm On May 18, 2017
Let the dead rest in peace please.
All these speculations, reports and investigations would only cause more pain to his family.
Re: I've Been Administering Injections On Adeleke For A Long Time- Nurse by NwaObinkita: 3:34pm On May 18, 2017
I don't believe you were only giving him injections too.
He was also injecting you.
Re: I've Been Administering Injections On Adeleke For A Long Time- Nurse by NwaObinkita: 3:35pm On May 18, 2017
I don't believe you were only giving him injections too.
He was also injecting you...
Re: I've Been Administering Injections On Adeleke For A Long Time- Nurse by Evablizin(f): 3:48pm On May 18, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
And that makes you a suspect.
my dear i tire ooo,death met mr adekele,all nurses assisting him medically 4 him to survive wit d deadly HBP r nw suspects.Person no fit die naturally in Naija nah,is either evil spirit,mob,boko,nurses etc kil d person.
Re: I've Been Administering Injections On Adeleke For A Long Time- Nurse by nifemi25(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2017
Which do we believe. He was killed with poison. Some said he was killed from consumption of fake drugs.
Re: I've Been Administering Injections On Adeleke For A Long Time- Nurse by epistleNow(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2017
limamintruth:
All these speculations, reports and investigations would only cause more pain to his family.

This statement right here, is one of the reasons why Nigeria is the way it is, Sentiments

We hardly try to do the needful
We don't investigate
When we do,
We don't do thoroughly.
We say things like; 'would this bring the dead back?

That's why all ills are resident here
But we are not short of shouting false statements.

Doctors, Police, Politicians, Teachers, do things against the ethics of their profession and we waive it, saying, "it's how God wants it"
So no one gets corrected
We lose the opportunity of learning from those mistakes.

Let's think and do right.
Re: I've Been Administering Injections On Adeleke For A Long Time- Nurse by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 18, 2017
limamintruth:
easy to say that...some over-zealous supporters are pointing fingers at some people in the govt and ready to forment trouble hence the investigation to get the facts
Re: I've Been Administering Injections On Adeleke For A Long Time- Nurse by limamintruth: 5:28pm On May 18, 2017
ztapi:

easy to say that...some over-zealous supporters are pointing fingers at some people in the govt and ready to forment trouble hence the investigation to get the facts

epistleNow:

This statement right here, is one of the reasons why Nigeria is the way it is, Sentiments

We hardly try to do the needful
We don't investigate
When we do,
We don't do thoroughly.
We say things like; 'would this bring the dead back?

That's why all ills are resident here
But we are not short of shouting false statements.

Doctors, Police, Politicians, Teachers, do things against the ethics of their profession and we waive it, saying, "it's how God wants it"
So no one gets corrected
We lose the opportunity of learning from those mistakes.

Let's think and do right.

The truth is in today's Nigeria, such investigations can easily be distorted or tampered with, as long as money changes hands.

And why is it that the authorities only deem it necessary to carry out such investigations when the elites are involved? I bet you that if the deceased was to be an average Nigerian, no one will care what really killed him. All these are just being done to cover face; shikenan.

Now a lot of things about the true lifestyle of the deceased is gradually being exposed; to the detriment of his bereaved family.
Re: I've Been Administering Injections On Adeleke For A Long Time- Nurse by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 18, 2017
limamintruth:

The truth is in today's Nigeria, such investigations can easily be distorted or tampered with, as long as money changes hands.

And why is it that the authorities only deem it necessary to carry out such investigations when the elites are involved? I bet you that if the deceased was to be an average Nigerian, no one will care what really killed him. All these are just being done to cover face; shikenan.

Now a lot of things about the true lifestyle of the deceased is gradually being exposed; to the detriment of his bereaved family.
how do u distort the result of a case like this?the nurse in his defence never argued against the pathologists findings, so far he is only seeking for an easy way out claiming he had been administering medications on the deceased and how they met 30 years ago...and who says autopsies are carried out only on "big men"?there is no day autopsies are not done in teaching hospitals except the family involved declines with a legal back-up
Re: I've Been Administering Injections On Adeleke For A Long Time- Nurse by epistleNow(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2017
limamintruth:

Let's learn, other countries have had same issues of suspicion when things like this happen but they empowered institutions to make these enquiries and profer solutions.

Let's crawl, maybe later we will get to walk

But not correcting ills because it will be termed insensitive isn't the way to go.

He was a public figure, there shouldn't be anything hidden about him,
Same issues we have now with the president.

if we have empowered and emboldened our institutions, most infraction in the polity now would have been a thing of the past.

(1) (Reply)

Badoo Cult Strikes Again, Kills Three At Owode Ajegunle / ACM Sentenced To Death Narrates How He Killed His Lover, ACW Sholape / Murder Of Catholic Priest In Imo: I Did Not Know He Will Die – Assistant Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.