Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory (45446 Views)

Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Mujaheeeden: 12:41am On May 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Anyway, i finished writing jamb when you were still probably in JSS2. Sentiment apart, many churches handled by pastors from the East are riddled by crisis except some few men of God like Mike Okonkwo. Do you want to talk about Apostolic church that is split into two, one now in south west doing well and the other in the east plundering with several court cases. The God's generals is the best book you can read. Your brothers should make money an epitome of Church foundation. Pastor Kumuyi made mention of that years back
Shut up. You are talking nonsense. Why is Cherubim and Seraphim having issues til today that they had to split up.

For those churches today, pray let there not be crisis when their leaders are no more.

You need to go back and write Jamb
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Mujaheeeden: 12:49am On May 19, 2017
streamsofjoy:

Love ur reply to the moon and back
I love your smile to the moon and back.

I don't understand this moon stuff because I'm not an astronaut grin
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by rofanx13: 2:16am On May 19, 2017
thunder74:
If I were some of you commenting here, I will refrain from making derogatory comments on a matter I don't have all the facts.

The Church did not sue Rev Prof Emeka, he sued the church and was suspended, dismissed and excommunicated and after the Supreme Court judgement, he was offered an olive branch to return back to the fold, but instead filed another matter at the High Court, Enugu on a matter already concluded at the Supreme Court.
Its a pitty u dont u were lied to and u believed them. truth walks slowly but it wl definitely overtake falehood. my brother, lets keep our fingers crossed and be praying for the church.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Eluwilussit(m): 4:10am On May 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Get the message, the location is not the problem but the failure of that zone to have several headquarters. Even Mike Okonkwo have is church base here. Am not been tribal which i wouldn't encourage but am talking about the root problem in your zone

Root problem, how? Why are u beating about the bush? I still dont get how the location has anything to do with the palaver. Explain please.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by EvangAsika(m): 4:20am On May 19, 2017
EvangAsika:
Assemblies of God church should be ashamed posting this online.this use to be a great church but has become politicised like others. My question is if that position was to carry block and concrete for God will they fight and go to court.?they are fighting for selfish interest and God will judge. Look at the Rev Okoroafor who preached a powerful message that Christians should not fight and go to court now in the centre of it and also look Emeka who should have let go for the sake of heaven strongly for the post of a GS. Here is my message to the Church Okoroafor and his men and Emeka and his men should step down let others come over and take charge. Ex leaders like Rev Osueke should guard them. I believe I have spoken my mind as lead. God bless AG and the PFN. Thank you
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Amoto94(m): 6:24am On May 19, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

between someone that says God is one (i.e Muslim) and someone who says God is three in one (1+1+1=1) (Christians) , i wonder who the PAGAN is if not Christians

I forgot to add what was the name of the church that jesus built ?
Savage!
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by eldoradoxx: 6:31am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=kinibigdeal post=56646134]I think easterner should learn that politics is not part of the church. Assembles of God is the only church with headquarters in the east but her activities had been rapture with varieties of court cases. I stand corrected on its headquarter base[/q]

Assemblies of God has become a total embarrassment to Pentecostalism as a whole. Criminal gang led by one Chidi Okoroafor, who is a tug from all indications have hijacked that church. Supreme Court did not pronounce Okoroafor as authentic Head of the Church neither did it uphold the removal of Paul Emeka. Supreme Court only ruled on service of Paul Emeka's Court process on Chidi Okoroafor which they set aside and ordered them to return to the trial court and commence afresh due to the fact that the appeal was not based on final outcome of the case but on an interlocutory matter. Okoroafor and his gang returned to Enugu and deceived members of the church that they had won the case while the main case is still pending in court.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by psp2pc(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2017
ignis:
I still maintain that religion has done more harm than good in Africa.

i concur
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by SamuelArimoro: 7:06am On May 19, 2017
Its a pity that celebrations are going on when the crisis have not ended and the matter is still in court. I hope the matter will be resolve soon. From what I see now, the Assemblies of God still have two factions. Two different General Superintendents, what is the celebration for? The case is still in the court.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by kinibigdeal(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=eldoradoxx post=56662307][/quote]
Exactly my point bro
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by kinibigdeal(m): 7:26am On May 19, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Shut up. You are talking nonsense. Why is Cherubim and Seraphim having issues til today that they had to split up.

For those churches today, pray let there not be crisis when their leaders are no more.

You need to go back and write Jamb

It will be of kind gesture if you can check the names of those springing up the divisions in the big churches here. To be candid with you, with the way you guys are putting politics into ministry you might end up not having a strong christian base or church overseas. My people in south west might not be practicing what they preach like everyone else but they will not create division among themselves when its comes to church matters. Get the message
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Daboomb: 7:46am On May 19, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

between someone that says God is one (i.e Muslim) and someone who says God is three in one (1+1+1=1) (Christians) , i wonder who the PAGAN is if not Christians

Ignorant follower of a Pagan Muhammed the Paedophile!

Being "One' is a figure of Speech that indicates the "Close relationship and Unity of Purpose" between God (the Father), Jesus Christ (His Son) and the active Force of Jehovah (The Holy Ghost).
It is not a PHYSICAL definition, Muumu!

That you worship an Arab murderer and Paedophile who asks you to commit terrorist activities all over the place, is not my concern
. undecided undecided

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Mujaheeeden: 7:53am On May 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:

It will be of kind gesture if you can check the names of those springing up the divisions in the big churches here. To be candid with you, with the way you guys are putting politics into ministry you might end up not having a strong christian base or church overseas. My people in south west might not be practicing what they preach like everyone else but they will not create division among themselves when its comes to church matters. Get the message
Seriously, have you really started Puberty? Your thought process sound so shallow that my daughter will Floor you in any debate
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by TeamSimple(m): 8:07am On May 19, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

No mind those confused souls. To them God na nescafe
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by kinibigdeal(m): 8:12am On May 19, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Seriously, have you really started Puberty? Your thought process sound so shallow that my daughter will Floor you in any debate

Interesting
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by meeketta: 9:26am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed cry It saddens me when the body of Christ is in disarray.

It is a shame on Christianity if Church matter is settled in court by a pagan Muslim judge.
is a slap to ones face my dear
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by bablex01(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2017
seniorkachion:

The muslim is not a believer and is therefore the pagan.
The christian is the original,unequivocally pagan
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Lowoa: 11:03am On May 19, 2017
****FORMER***

Millz404:
The formal leader right now
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by oodua1stson: 9:03pm On May 19, 2017
Idiots. If their God is real they would ask him to settle the matter and not go to court

Nonsense
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by EvangAsika(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2017
Is like you are part of the problem in the church. Both of them should go they have failed God and man. Let them See Me and I will give them d message from the throne. They have failed God
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by seniorkachion(m): 12:37pm On May 21, 2017
onuwaje:

If u av been involved in active service in AG as much as i am u will know

There is more to been a sunday sunday member

Educate me.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by seniorkachion(m): 12:38pm On May 21, 2017
bablex01:
The christian is the original,unequivocally pagan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) / Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.