Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) (2426 Views)

Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) / Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) / Update On The Calculator Encyclopedia From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Ezyp(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2017
Abeg which one is the right answer

Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Airoflaw(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2017
android.. go and throw DAT Casio away

1 Like

Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by stigmond(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2017
The Casio is working on another mode bro, try and change it.
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 18, 2017
Android.
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Friedyokes: 4:35pm On May 18, 2017
The Casio is right the android is wrong .

The android solves it as u type while the Casio solves the entire equation as a single problem

Use bodmas

5 Likes

Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 18, 2017
You don't even understand the BODMAS you are talking about.

Check google here: https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=6%2F2(1%2B2)&oq=6%2F2&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0j6j0l3.17709j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Friedyokes:

The android solves it as u type while the Casio solves the entire equation as a single problem

Use bodmas
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Friedyokes: 9:13pm On May 18, 2017
ThankYouGod:
You don't even understand the BODMAS you are talking about.

Check google here: https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=6%2F2(1%2B2)&oq=6%2F2&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0j6j0l3.17709j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

bracket order division multiplication addition subtraction

Use that and tell me the android got it undecided

If u still don't get it bodmas states u solve the bracket first

ur choice tho
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 18, 2017
Casio is the correct answer
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Ezyp(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2017
Wahala dey o
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Ezyp(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2017
lalasticlala what do you think cos I heard you are a mathematician
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Ezyp(m): 2:27am On May 30, 2017
lalasticlala
Password - snake
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Samunosuke(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2017
Friedyokes:
bracket order division multiplication addition subtraction

Use that and tell me the android got it undecided

If u still don't get it bodmas states u solve the bracket first

ur choice tho

6 ÷ 2 x (2 + 1)

Bracket 1st - 2 + 1 = 3
Division 2nd - 6 ÷ 2 = 3
Multiplication 3rd - 3 x 3 = 9

The android is right.

3 Likes

Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Friedyokes: 9:36am On May 30, 2017
Samunosuke:

6 ÷ 2 x (2 + 1)

Bracket 1st - 2 + 1 = 3
Division 2nd - 6 ÷ 2 = 3

The android is right.
try a calculator nd tell me the answer not ur phone
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 30, 2017
Friedyokes:

Use bodmas
You are right....
Calculator is so so so correct......
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 30, 2017
Samunosuke:

6 ÷ 2 x (2 + 1)

Bracket 1st - 2 + 1 = 3
Division 2nd - 6 ÷ 2 = 3

The android is right.
Do it this way...
6/(3(2+1))= 1
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 30, 2017
A calculator is just designed for this,you cant expect phone to be more correct than calculator.
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Crown240: 2:22pm On May 30, 2017
The Android Is Correct 6/2(2+1)=3(3)=3*3=9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 30, 2017
grin
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by omoosun39(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2017
The calculator is in another mode, i used both scientific calculator and phone calculator to do it now, it gave me the same answer which is 9
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by francisxbee: 3:53pm On May 30, 2017
The casio is correct given the equation... 6/2(2+1) In this case it is similar to 6/2 x 1/2+1 The casio assumes 2(2+1) are all denominators which is logically correct... it is quite different from 6(2+1)/2= 9 Here 2+1 is a numerator
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Ezyp(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2017
omoosun39:
The calculator is in another mode, i used both scientific calculator and phone calculator to do it now, it gave me the same answer which is 9

Bro look at pics...that cal is on D
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Tundenoni(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2020
That Casio would put you in trouble...
I know what I'm saying
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by smithclito: 9:29am On May 06, 2020
Samunosuke:

6 ÷ 2 x (2 + 1)

Bracket 1st - 2 + 1 = 3
Division 2nd - 6 ÷ 2 = 3

The android is right.

So their are people who do not know simple mathematics. How do u open that bracket without using its coefficients and u r introducing r own x while the equation used coefficient.. Fumny
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Tohsynetita1: 10:57am On May 06, 2020
This is not a new occurrence to me, have seen numerous of this little glitch, that's why it's best to use your Casio or non phone calculator to express calculation, especially bodmas oriented questions. Even sine, cos,tan of some angles on andriod calculator are always incorrect. The reason is there are different mode of programming concept working on both. For some that understand programming languages very well, '2' + '2' might means 22 and not 4. So, it's better to use Casio and leave your android or solve it bit by bit, don't combine everything together.
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by Deicide: 2:03pm On May 06, 2020
This is serious, am thinking the answer is suppose to be 1
But even the python programming language and lipse is giving me 9 as the answer.
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by manuel4real(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2020
Tundenoni:
That Casio would put you in trouble...
I know what I'm saying
grin grin
Re: Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) by dandan280: 8:56pm On May 06, 2020
what the Casio did was that it multiplied the bracket by 2 before doing the division which is not suppose to be so according to BODMAS so I think the Casio is wrong

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Getting Admission With Low JAMB Score / Ui 2018/2019 Mbbs (medicine And Surgery) Aspirants / This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.