Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) (74082 Views)

Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2017
NegeduGrace:
how does typing this make me a Muslim? i typed that because the person in question is a Muslim and I am not a fanatic.hope u got the likes you are looking for by quoting me unnecessarily.
Hian, people dey para, dey vex gan o. See where you carry matter go.
Re: Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) by missnawty(f): 3:55pm On May 19, 2017
achieverme:

Kò sí àmì l'órí è.

Àti wípé ìlù ibo l'èyin n gbé? smiley
i dunno Ami ooo.. Atall atall

Yoruba Kogi ni temi ooo oluko
Re: Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) by achieverme(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2017
missnawty:
i dunno Ami ooo.. Atall atall

Yoruba Kogi ni temi ooo oluko

Omo ilé ìwé, olùkó ní òrò pàtàkì láti bá e so léyìn ìpàdé. Òrò t'ó se kókó.

Some would say matter of the heart is the heart of the matter wink
Re: Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) by missnawty(f): 4:23pm On May 19, 2017
achieverme:

Omo ilé ìwé, olùkó ní òrò pàtàkì láti bá e so léyìn ìpàdé. Òrò t'ó se kókó.

Some would say matter of the heart is the heart of the matter wink
oyana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) by achieverme(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
missnawty:
oyana

Reply your PM nah wink
Re: Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) by ayokellany: 5:56pm On May 19, 2017
NegeduGrace:
what's unbelievable?, do you think am a fanatic like you?it is God who made us and gave us life, it is the same Him that taketh the life and we returned back to Him..i typed that because she's a Muslim..

There u go being all judgemental again. Anyway I was just surprised your have such humility in you. We both know this is lacking in nearly all your other post on NL.
Re: Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) by Iamwrath: 6:02pm On May 19, 2017
In good time, but meanwhile, suck my gigantic s shaped corck , Na me do you grin grin grin grin grin
achieverme:

Reply your PM nah wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.