Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper (26509 Views)

Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) / Re: Open Letter To Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Governor, Abia State / Akwa Ibom: Senator Akpabio Regrets Making Udom A Governor (see Reason) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by kechywillz(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2017
I wish Okezie Ikpeazu fūcks Dem up big time,besides we've been waiting on EFFC to pay them a visit for long. Is it a prayer waiting to be answered?

1 Like

Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by ettybaba(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2017
Any small boy with money be it from drug or ritual is a godfather in flatieland.
Chris Uba and the ikuku.
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by Mcowubaba: 10:58am On May 19, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Anything to relegate TA Orji and Family is highly welcomed by me
ME too.
I don't like Ikpeazu, but I detest Thief A Orji and his family more

That family is filled with Bastards, I just wonder why EFCC hasn't arrested TA Orji undecided nd his band of thieves

2 Likes

Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by wizbrains: 11:16am On May 19, 2017
AmadiAba:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1721487651212033&substory_index=0&id=889381184422688

Ikuku and his associates should rot in hell. Ikpeazu is the best thing that has happened to Abia State presently. Anything orji is cursed. The two past governor's had nothing in their brains. Let Ikpeazu continue his good work for Abia State.

3 Likes

Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by moorevic(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2017
So Chinedu planned to leave Abia state with a puppet who would abandon us abi. Chai nedu thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by Ponponkon: 12:02pm On May 19, 2017
lonelydora:
He thought they will impeach him through the house of assembly so that him as speaker will become governor.

Ponponkon, show your face
Anything for me? I am hungry,my wife travel. Me no get strength to cook in fact I don chop gala tire

1 Like

Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 19, 2017
Ingratitude is in the DNA of Igbos .
How would some1 expects dm to be greatful for the hospitality and accommodative nature of the yorubas.
Oko oro lan so si omo ibo
A stone word is meant for the Igbos of uganda
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by CioAngels(f): 12:18pm On May 19, 2017
So, lkpeazu did not win election? na tif dem tif am put der. Nigerian politicians are criminals, father and son murderers.
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by iamceejay(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2017
slivertongue:

school?

Yeah!
It helps a lot.
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2017
is abia a state?
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by lonelydora: 2:28pm On May 19, 2017
Ponponkon:
Anything for me? I am hungry,my wife travel. Me no get strength to cook in fact I don chop gala tire

Walk around the city and go to any restaurant where they sell Akpu and 'ofe akwu'. Eat to your fill and walk home. Password is my name.

Bros, what is happening between your Oga and Ikuku? Won't they allow him continue the good works he's doing?
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by Chukazu: 2:44pm On May 19, 2017
That He-goat
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by Chukazu: 2:47pm On May 19, 2017
Mcowubaba:

ME too.
I don't like Ikpeazu, but I detest Thief A Orji and his family more

That family is filled with Bastards, I just wonder why EFCC hasn't arrested TA Orji undecided nd his band of thieves

How can EFCC arrest when Ikpeazu has shielded him from prosecution?

1 Like

Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by slivertongue: 2:51pm On May 19, 2017
iamceejay:

Yeah! It helps a lot.
noted! am properly schooled!
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by Mcowubaba: 2:58pm On May 19, 2017
Chukazu:

How can EFCC arrest when Ikpeazu has shielded him from prosecution?
And that's one of the reasons why I don't like Ikpeazu angry
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by galazypro: 3:04pm On May 19, 2017
We’re not mocking Anti-Corruption Fight, Says Senate / Leke Baiyewu, Abuja The Senate has said the view that the legislature is mocking the anti-graft war by the Federal Government is being ... http://www.galazypro.com/not-mocking-anti-corruption-fight-says-senate/
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by TheKingdom: 3:41pm On May 19, 2017
wizbrains:

Ikuku and his associates should rot in hell. Ikpeazu is the best thing that has happened to Abia State presently. Anything orji is cursed. The two past governor's had nothing in their brains. Let Ikpeazu continue his good work for Abia State.

How is he the best thing? Stop having low standards abeg. he is governor today because of a rogue called Theo Orji that stormed Inec five election day and stole election from APGA. Oh and Orji himself was there courtesy of another rogue called Orji Kanu, because THEO ORJI was in jail by EFCC election day 2007.
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by Adadio: 3:49pm On May 19, 2017
Where is the honour among thieves?
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by paramakina202: 3:58pm On May 19, 2017
TheKingdom:

How is he the best thing? Stop having low standards abeg. he is governor today because of a rogue called Theo Orji that stormed Inec five election day and stole election from APGA. Oh and Orji himself was there courtesy of another rogue called Orji Kanu, because THEO ORJI was in jail by EFCC election day 2007.
Yes indeed,evil breed evil and the circle continues.
Whoever says Ikpeazu is the best thing to happen to Abia is part of the problems we are having in Abia state today.
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by Countersam(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2017
Ikuku can only brawl inside, them no born am well to brawl outside. He and his father T.A Orji raped Abia State and they already lucky to have OVI who has no plans to write a petition to EFCC. They should be more grateful for that alone.
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by kk4real: 12:10am On May 20, 2017
chmond84u:
Bros abeg shift go one side angry

SCAM ALERT!
Re: Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper by goldedprince: 6:04am On May 20, 2017
so na person dey make person gov. not votes? useless Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) / The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) / NAF Puts Up Presidential Aircraft For Sale, Invites Bidders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.