Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video (40770 Views)

PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) / Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) / NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by LivingHuman: 6:31pm On May 18, 2017
This is very Funny. These Stranded PHCN officials called their office headquarters to restore electricity so that they can disconnect a house

An Instagram user, mc4god1 who shared the video said "NEPA people come disconnect light, but light no dey, they are stranded. My brother this is the country we are, even the NEPA officials are stranded standing at the pole. What are they disconnecting? Is it light or darkness?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd6Rjkfh868

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/phcn-officials-went-to-disconnect-light.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by YOUNGrapha(m): 6:37pm On May 18, 2017
I just dey pray let this dream I had of buhari come to pass grin grin
e go sweet ooh tongue
lipsrsealed undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by LivingHuman: 6:48pm On May 18, 2017
They need light to disconnect light shocked

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by Blue3k(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2017
Lol the camera man is too funny.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by Lanretoye(m): 7:10pm On May 18, 2017
on gen for them so they can have something to disconnect.

14 Likes

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by LivingHuman: 7:11pm On May 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by coolcatty: 7:12pm On May 18, 2017
LivingHuman:
They need light to disconnect light shocked

Befor nko...if by mistake PHCN brings light when they are already on the pole...the voltage will fling the guy hundreds of miles away to his death.

7 Likes

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by ejanla077: 8:33pm On May 18, 2017
the nepa official is calling the head quarters to bring light so they can disconnect light

31 Likes

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by free2ryhme: 9:07am On May 19, 2017
They have come to disconnect the darkness grin

The matter tire me ooo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by free2ryhme: 9:07am On May 19, 2017
grin

See our country 4 people on the job and yet they are confused

This country sef get as e be

2 Likes

Nepa of life

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by Timoleon(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2017
The residents of that area be laughing at jokers who want to disconnect their darkness.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by Nobody: 9:08am On May 19, 2017
PHCN make Fashola look like a zombie

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by EmekaBlue(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2017
grin dark zoo
Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by Nempi(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2017
There was a country
Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by delishpot: 9:09am On May 19, 2017
Giant of Africa is now a dwarf. A meningitis afflicted one at that. But, it's okay..... one of their leaders said it was brought upon them by God because they all fornicate up and down in Nigeria. The men have no self control(they claim God ordained them so) the women have no zippers(they claim their men would leave them so)
Oh well, he knows his people better so who am I to argue with him.

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by chase4esctercy(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2017
Naija. Mean while It's my birthday can I have some likes smiley

47 Likes

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by unitysheart(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2017
Lol. But jokes apart, my area has been enjoying almost 18 hours light since about one month ago. I nearly dey freeze inside AC now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by Nightie(f): 9:09am On May 19, 2017
Lwkmd...lmao.
Dis is fvcking hilarious
Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2017
grin

Nothing man no go hear

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by chemystery: 9:09am On May 19, 2017
I have worked in NEPA , and i wonder what you guys mean by bringing light to disconnect light. I am not understanding

16 Likes

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by Goldenheart(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2017
embarassed
Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by nkwuocha1: 9:09am On May 19, 2017
grin
Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by Nobody: 9:10am On May 19, 2017
Oh Lawd!

The cameraman should be on AY live jor....
Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by Sijo01(f): 9:10am On May 19, 2017
cheesy cheesy that guy doing the interpretation is a clown cheesy
Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by jBama(f): 9:11am On May 19, 2017
How this take possible
Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by chemystery: 9:11am On May 19, 2017
coolcatty:

Befor nko...if by mistake PHCN brings light when they are already on the pole...the voltage will fling the guy hundreds of miles away to his death.
LIES! Learn to speak of only what you are sure of and not what your imagination tells you

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by Ezedon(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2017
NEPA and police, I don't really know who is worse than the other

7 Likes

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by exlink10(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2017
nigeriya

we hail thee
Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by DWJOBScom(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2017
yourexcellency:
PHCN make Fashola look like a zombie

especially after his boast

calling the previous government a failure for not fixing power challenge in the country
i was so sure he had the magic ward but he didn't and has been hopeless

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by hoover420: 9:13am On May 19, 2017
Nepa needs light to disconnect light?
What's with Nigerians & gullibility
The Nepa that used to come to my area when there's no light nkor? undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video by blaquebelle: 9:13am On May 19, 2017
chemystery:
I have worked in NEPA , and i wonder what you guys mean by bringing light to disconnect light. I am not understanding
angryyou worked in NEPA

I feel like attacking u i don't know y grin you're the closest i can get to the government.

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians / FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos / Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.