Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! (50212 Views)

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by OduduaDefender(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
enimcnite:
yea...I hope someone helps with the name of the snake...very beautiful skin

That snake is called OKA - that is what it's called in the part of SW I come from. It is a very venomous and deadly especially in the night when it can be so aggressive if it sees light.
It can be delicious too wink
enimcnite:

That snake is called OKA - that is what it's called in the part of SW I come from. It is a very venomous and deadly especially in the night when it can be so aggressive if it sees light.
It can be delicious too
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Birminghamvirgo(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2017
lala rite nw

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by brownlolly(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2017
Bushmeat and snake??

Na only u waka come?
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Momoh7(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2017
lala don dey with one beer sef
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by charlesucheh(m): 9:43pm On May 18, 2017
rheether:

I don't do long distance grin
chai!!! See as you just mute that guy ones! But wait o! The 11 digit is what's suppose to bring you guy closer!!! Just tell em you're not interested and can't give him you number! Period!!!
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by adecz: 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
A giant Cane Rat (Grasscutter)
& a reticulated python...
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by BoosBae(f): 9:50pm On May 18, 2017
Randy91:

r u related to Bumbae1
Who's Bumbae1 undecided
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by anneboleyn(f): 9:52pm On May 18, 2017
Oh horror of horrors
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Exzeebeat: 9:54pm On May 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That a a viper ..a grown diamond back gaboon to be precise
Bros take it easy, nothing like a diamond back gaboon the snake is a gaboon viper the snake referred to as diamond back is called western diamond back rattlesnake found mainly in North America
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by SalamRushdie: 9:57pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Exzeebeat post=56656833]
Bros take it easy, nothing like a diamond back gaboon the snake is a gaboon viper the snake referred to as diamond back is called western diamond back rattlesnake found mainly in North America [/quote

Come and beat me Na...So you think say you know snakes pass me ..that's a diamond back Gaboon Viper...is that not the diamond pattern you see there ]
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by YoungSharawy4444(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2017
enimcnite:

.ratus snake
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Lucky1981: 9:58pm On May 18, 2017
Killer
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 18, 2017
BoosBae:
Who's Bumbae1 undecided

she is an entity here wit a LUCRUBIOUS smetn
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Mcreloaded(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
Please its a grasscutter stop spoiling the meat already by calling it rodent
So if you buy plantain Chios for your girl friend you will tellnher it is kpekere you bought
Its all about packaging

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by YoungSharawy4444(m): 10:12pm On May 18, 2017
meat every where
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by onyedika946(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2017
Nigerian movie be like,Lala is at it again oo, lala the lover of snake part 1,2n 3 all in one plate.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Charlietrie(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2017
Snake = adder
enimcnite

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 18, 2017
slurryeye2:
cheesy

The way Lalasticlala is feeling now

I swear ur kolo eh na international cheesy where una dey use get all this gif sef. Seriously you made my day after reading bad news all day in Nairaland.
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by omoadeleye(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2017
rheether:

Tell me your real location, I already know that in your apartment
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by TeamLeader(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2017
slurryeye2:
cheesy

Bros i don watch dis gif image for 46 times nw. So funny
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by oby4real(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2017
Beware of lassa fever
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by HiliaryAutos(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2017
Famers plenty for NL ooo choi, we'll now I know I don't blame some comment I read here, some na Famers thinking
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by bravolyk(m): 11:02pm On May 18, 2017
slurryeye2:
cheesy

kee me.... i don laff tire mehn....thanks for making my day bro
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by FTBOY: 11:08pm On May 18, 2017
enimcnite:
Cc: lalasticlala you go like this kind of snake. grin
why do you guys always call lalasticlala whenever you kill a snake? grin
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by blaquebelle: 11:14pm On May 18, 2017
Too many hunters on nl
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by lereinter(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2017
rheether:
I doubt if you bought that. You were probably bargaining with the seller.

you brainy just like my queen sis...

.... Rio angel....
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by NicoBaba(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2017
rheether:

.... Love conquereth all things. u guys probably b d next bankyXSusu.
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by elda2303(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2017
enimcnite:

That's a viper most likely a Gabose viper judging by the pattern..

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by SIRmanjar(m): 11:42pm On May 18, 2017
rheether:
I doubt if you bought that. You were probably bargaining with the seller.
The brave hunter said the bush meat he killed today he dint say bought abi priced..The guy na bloody laya..Sumtin wey dey clear for picture say im just dey price angry
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by SIRmanjar(m): 11:46pm On May 18, 2017
enimcnite:
Cc: lalasticlala you go like this kind of snake. grin
Bros easy dey lie i beg you..U nor kill dat snake you just price am use opportunity snap pics..
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by slurryeye2: 11:46pm On May 18, 2017
bravolyk:

kee me.... i don laff tire mehn....thanks for making my day bro
TeamLeader:

Bros i don watch dis gif image for 46 times nw. So funny

Stelvin101:

I swear ur kolo eh na international cheesy where una dey use get all this gif sef. Seriously you made my day after reading bad news all day in Nairaland.

Dudeweedlmao:

Hahahahahahah

I have updated the post with a longer and funnier version of the gif grin cheesy
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by davidque007(m): 11:49pm On May 18, 2017
Cane rat and a gaboon viper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.