Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture (5563 Views)

Victor Olaiya, Is Dead / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by manmoraskk: 7:11pm On May 18, 2017
Rest in perfect peace

Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by DjAndroid: 7:12pm On May 18, 2017
RIP. we are all coming
Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 18, 2017
The person who took this picture and posted it should be slapped with a brick.

6 Likes

Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by coolcatty: 7:23pm On May 18, 2017
DjAndroid:
RIP. we are all coming

I'M telling...we are right behind you man. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by yhermmie(f): 7:24pm On May 18, 2017
embarassed
Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by NwaObinkita: 7:24pm On May 18, 2017
Sad one
Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by Lessbanned: 7:32pm On May 18, 2017
Chai... what a world.... lalasticlala
Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by laribari(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2017
DjAndroid:
RIP. we are all coming

Safe journey! Abi you think sey Na space she go? Find out where she is spending eternity before you join her there. There is a broad and a narrow way.
Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by laribari(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2017
kennygee:
The person who took this picture and posted it should be slapped with a brick.

The op sef funny. Corpse are usually wrapped and you won't find any electronic/medical gadget on it. Perhaps in that picture she was still in coma. I lost my only sister in a similar manner in 2012 at age 37.
Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by DjAndroid: 10:58pm On May 18, 2017
laribari:

Safe journey! Abi you think sey Na space she go? Find out where she is spending eternity before you join her there. There is a broad and a narrow way.
but in the end you will definitely leave this life. The earlier you realise that the better.
Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by kingthreatz: 5:53am On May 19, 2017
The way bloggers use other people's morbid pictures to trend is very disgusting
Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by laribari(m): 6:27am On May 19, 2017
DjAndroid:
but in the end you will definitely leave this life. The earlier you realise that the better.

Im not sure you are referring to me because its now clear that i have more spiritual information than you. Didn't i talk of eternity?didn't i talk of broad and narrow way? so what are you talking about? the earlier i realize what......, the better?

Bro, the eariler you realise that you can't follow any man (for back), the better for you because you don't even know where that man will end up. I'd rather follow Christ for back because it is scriptural assured He went to a better place.

so when you say concerning a fellow man who has died "we dey follow you for back" it's a reckless statement. You know where the person dey go whether na fire? Anyways, let me prove to you that i'm very enlightened and understand what you meant in a different context which is death.

your point is that everyone will die one day.....................agreed!!

However, we follow Christ for back because He didn't actually died but resurrected, so who believe will not die but SLEEP to wake up again. So in reality, not everyone will die. So if i follow someone who probably dies at the back, it means me sef go die which is my point.

Christ assured that the kind of death we shall die is called sleep because we shall rise up again. He described Lazarus' death as being asleep.

you don't know where moji will end up, but i pray she knows Christ.

You get the point now?

1 Like

Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by DjAndroid: 7:16am On May 19, 2017
laribari:

Im not sure you are referring to me because its now clear that i have more spiritual information than you. Didn't i talk of eternity?didn't i talk of broad and narrow way? so what are you talking about? the earlier i realize what......, the better?

Bro, the eariler you realise that you can't follow any man (for back), the better for you because you don't even know where that man will end up. I'd rather follow Christ for back because it is scriptural assured He went to a better place.

so when you say concerning a fellow man who has died "we dey follow you for back" it's a reckless statement. You know where the person dey go whether na fire? Anyways, let me prove to you that i'm very enlightened and understand what you meant in a different context which is death.

your point is that everyone will die one day.....................agreed!!

However, we follow Christ for back because He didn't actually died but resurrected, so who believe will not die but SLEEP to wake up again. So in reality, not everyone will die. So if i follow someone who probably dies at the back, it means me sef go die which is my point.

Christ assured that the kind of death we shall die is called sleep because we shall rise up again. He described Lazarus' death as being asleep.

you don't know where moji will end up, but i pray she knows Christ.

You get the point now?

Like it or not, call the statement reckless or whatever, we will all leave this earth one day. Simple.

Where you are going after death is a person decision.
Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by tspouse(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=DjAndroid post=56663250]

Like it or not, call the statement reckless or whatever, we will all leave this earth one day. Simple.

Where you are going after death is a person decision. [/quote how old are you?]
Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by tspouse(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=DjAndroid post=56663250]

Where you are going after death is a person decision. [/quotehow old are you?]
Re: Mojo Olaiya Corpse Picture by SalamRushdie: 10:45am On May 19, 2017
laribari:

The op sef funny. Corpse are usually wrapped and you won't find any electronic/medical gadget on it. Perhaps in that picture she was still in coma. I lost my only sister in a similar manner in 2012 at age 37.

Kpele ...so sad

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Goes Topless And Makeupless. See Photos / The Rise And Fall Of R. Kelly From A Grammy Winner To Becoming A Prisoner / So Munachi Abii Is Pregnant(See big belle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.