Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,282 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:26 PM

Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) (36032 Views)

Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses / Three-storey Building, Prison Wall Collapse In Onitsha / "The Collapsed Lagos Island Building Had Been Marked For Demolition Last Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by rem44: 8:00pm On May 18, 2017
A three-storey building under construction at 2/4 Richard Abimbola Street off Limca Road in Ire, Akari Estate, Isolo Area of Lagos State, collapsed on Thursday.

Several people are trapped inside the building.According to reports,15 people were rescued alive but an undisclosed number of people are still trapped inside the building.Rescue operations are ongoing.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/see-photos-of-victims-of-collapsed.html?m=1

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by rem44: 8:00pm On May 18, 2017

1 Share

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:00pm On May 18, 2017
Collapsed Three-Storey Building ; Lagos emergency team responded quickly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVmFvalTmI8
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Edopesin: 8:08pm On May 18, 2017
Nigerians And Bad Buildings Sha

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2017
We wish them a quick recovery !

34 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by ojun50(m): 8:24pm On May 18, 2017
quick recovery oh

6 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 18, 2017
Flexherbal:
We wish them a quick recovery !

Amen ooo. This time wey money no dey!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Khd95(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2017
terrible things dey happen for this country

i wish them quick recovery to the living nd RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by joseo: 8:31pm On May 18, 2017
contractor don chop money.... na innocent people dey suffer

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by StarBukola(f): 8:33pm On May 18, 2017
Very sad, I just passed through that area like an hour ago. From what I heard the building belongs to an IBO man( make no body qoute me) but the IBO man is not be blamed, the stupid contractor should b brought to justice and whatsoever practice he owes should be ceased!
Lagos state rescue team really did well, the place is really crowed ,ambulance and all,.
Eko oni baje

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 9:07pm On May 18, 2017
StarBukola:
Very sad, I just passed through there like an hour ago. From what I heard the building belong to an IBO man( make no body qoute me) but the IBO man is not be blame, the stupid contractor should b brought to justice and whatever practice he owes should be ceased!
Lagos state rescue team really did well, the place is really crowed ambulance and all,.
Eko oni baje

Let's keep praying nobody dies!

4 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2017
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:41pm On May 18, 2017
God help them pls

4 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Mosb(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 18, 2017
The 4th pix tho..
him still der drink coke.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Astrogeotech: 9:43pm On May 18, 2017
TThis one of the reasons I educate my clients "people" about soil test, very cheap and yet mostly ignored.
SOME will say just PILE FOUNDATION
Cheap me signature.

7 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by tim1256(m): 9:43pm On May 18, 2017
Jesu saanu o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Gifted4all(m): 9:43pm On May 18, 2017
oh not again. my beloved Lagos

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
NASA o, thank God for their survival

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
Get well soon to the injured.

Why will buildings not collapse in Nigeria when every brick layer, mechanic, iron bender, etc are called Engineers? The way bricklayers answer to the nomenclature of Engineer makes me wonder if COREN certification is now very cheap.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
Nawa o, thank God for their survival
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Rosheal(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
Speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
Thank God

And for the quick response of the medics nd emergency officers God will surely reward you all

What they build now is not house

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by OGsteven(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
One nigga there was like first gimme coke let me chill,I just saw hell..that's how some1 can ku anyhow sha grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by wyqay: 9:45pm On May 18, 2017
eeeyah,pel
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 18, 2017
StarBukola:
Very sad, I just passed through there like an hour ago. From what I heard the building belong to an IBO man( make no body qoute me) but the IBO man is not be blame, the stupid contractor should b brought to justice and whatever practice he owes should be ceased!
Lagos state rescue team really did well, the place is really crowed ambulance and all,.
Eko oni baje

Bia Nne, what has this incident got to do with this ugly comment of yours

22 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by edo3(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2017
Na my former area b that oo. God av mercy.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:46pm On May 18, 2017
So sad
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by ItalianWine(f): 9:46pm On May 18, 2017
too bad......save us Lord
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by DonHummer(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2017
That guy holding coke be like" Na so I for die?"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 9:47pm On May 18, 2017
Hope nobody died? Thanks to the mobile medical team. May God strengthen the victims.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by bokohaman: 9:48pm On May 18, 2017
StarBukola:
Eko oni baje
hmmmm!.... R.I.P to your English and quick recovery to the victims

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Application To Own Houses In Akwa Ibom FG Housing Scheme Opens / I / Architect Turns Old Cement Factory Into His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.