Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president (6126 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Cries Again "Yoruba Wake Up, Something About To Happen To Osibanjo" / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC / Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by figment232(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
Which Way Nigeria! i thought he was the ACTING PRESIDENT
Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by figment232(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2017
tolexy123:
Idiot, where is the proof? undecided
Goat! Tune in Network News now.Fooooooooooooooooool

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by UmuEri(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2017
Not just NTA, including ChannelsTv during their 8 o'clock news.

anyways I am not surprised, after all he is just a Conductor. sorry I mean coordinator

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2017
Who's above mistake?
Get insightful Advice, Inspiration, Tips, and Etiquette on | Relationship | Dating | Sex | Career | Health | and Living Life ...
Visit; www.romanticpie.com
Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by Nasa28(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2017
Lol.
Funny country

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by figment232(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2017
UmuEri:
Not just NTA, including ChannelsTv during their 8 o'clock news.

anyways I am not surprised, after all he is just a Conductor. sorry I mean coordinator
Just heard it on NTA Network News now.What is going on?

4 Likes

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by tolexy123: 9:10pm On May 18, 2017
figment232:
Goat! Tune in Network News now.Fooooooooooooooooool
upload a screenshot or gerarahia
Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by khallyberry: 9:10pm On May 18, 2017
chaiii
Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by figment232(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2017
tolexy123:
Fucckkk u animal.I own u no explanation .....MUMU

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by evanscheck(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2017
I think this issue was caused by our sick president. .who did t spell it out well.. When he was leaving the country on medical vacation , he called osibanjo the comptroller of affairs. He did nt call him the acting president.
Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by figment232(m): 9:28pm On May 18, 2017
evanscheck:
I think this issue was caused by our sick president. .who did t spell it out well.. When he was leaving the country on medical vacation , he called osibanjo the comptroller of affairs. He did nt call him the acting president.
OSI... is on his own ooo
Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by tolexy123: 9:47pm On May 18, 2017
figment232:
Fucckkk u animal.I own u no explanation .....MUMU
Thunder fire English for your mouth grin

1 Like

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by Raddie(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2017
Journalism in Nigeria, hmmm?

and as usual, they leave issues and jump at each other - just so I say you all -aboki, Igbo, afonja crew, have really reduced this forum.

Dat one na unna own anyway!

But wait o, should news agencies who's. supposed to bring the news to us, make any error like this - looks deliberate anyway.

3 Likes

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by paramakina202: 10:05pm On May 18, 2017
Make una leave our coordinator in chief alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by figment232(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2017
tolexy123:
Thunder fire English for your mouth grin
Thunder fire ur BIG HEAD.

13 Likes

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by tolexy123: 10:17pm On May 18, 2017
figment232:
Thunder fire ur BIG HEAD.
E don pepper am. Arrogant and backward Nigerian
Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by koropotopoto: 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
ModsWillKillNL:

Which one is your father?

The acting president is still the vice president.

Or is there a new VP in town
[/s]
Nonsense trash

6 Likes

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by PREBuhari2019: 10:30pm On May 18, 2017
It was a mistake and they will correct it next time.
Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by writers4hire: 11:22pm On May 18, 2017
HE IS STILL THE VICE PRESIDENT SO NTA IS 100% CORRECT. NIGERIANS ARE ALWAYS DABBLING INTO THINGS THEY DONT UNDERSTAND. TUFIAKWA!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 18, 2017
Una no get work
Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by talktrue1(m): 1:53am On May 19, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
It was a mistake and they will correct it next time.
I doubt if its a mistake. They have been mandated to do so
Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by martinlooter(m): 2:09am On May 19, 2017
talktrue1:

I doubt if its a mistake. They have been mandated to do so

It was not a mistake, NTA likes playing nasty alliances

1 Like

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by emmasege: 6:00am On May 19, 2017
I also observed that some 3 days ago and wondered why but then I knew they were acting on the instruction of the Cabals.

I had thought there could be no regime or commander -in-chief worse than Abacha but Bubu and his APC proved me wrong. I can't believe this is happening to my beloved country in my lifetime again, thought the worst times were gone with Abacha. How wrong i was!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by Ola17: 6:10am On May 19, 2017
He's the president but in acting capacity which doesn't take away the fact that he's still the Vice President, just as the fact above doesn't necessarily negate the fact that PMB is still the president in absentia. Dig?

*phew*
Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:17am On May 19, 2017
tolexy123:
why are you so pained? Don't you have light to watch tv? grin

3 Likes

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by AkumTawaluUgbo: 6:18am On May 19, 2017
Osibanjo is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond

kiss the truth
Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by ipobsarefools: 6:28am On May 19, 2017
AkumTawaluUgbo:
Ojukwu is a coward dead monkey. Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal ogogoro drinking donkey. Igbos are foolish donkeys.

kiss the truth
Noted bro.
Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by talktrue1(m): 6:36am On May 19, 2017
Ola17:
He's the president but in acting capacity which doesn't take away the fact that he's still the Vice President, just as the fact above doesn't necessarily negate the fact that PMB is still the president in absentia. Dig?

*phew*

Once he is the Ag. Pres, he will no longer be referred to as VP until the pres resumes office.

1 Like

Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by AkumTawaluUgbo: 6:38am On May 19, 2017
ipobsarefools:

Noted bro Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
kiss the truth .
Re: NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president by AkumTawaluUgbo: 6:38am On May 19, 2017
ipobsarefools:

Noted bro. Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu masha Allah amin
kiss the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday / APC State Legislators Endorse Yahaya Bello For 2023 Presidency, Mobilise Support / FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.