Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,758 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Dedicated For Those Guys Going Outside Comfort Zone Just To Impress A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicated For Those Guys Going Outside Comfort Zone Just To Impress A Girl (659 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated For Those Guys Going Outside Comfort Zone Just To Impress A Girl by kelvinquincy(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2017
Now na them dey ask us out... Now na we dey play "Hard to get" Who says this God is not wonderful
This post is dedicated to all the guys who had to go outside their comfort zone just to impress a girl, all the boys like me who had to spend many minutes on phone trying to cook up lies on how you got her number.. Can y'all notice that this table is spinning?
Re: Dedicated For Those Guys Going Outside Comfort Zone Just To Impress A Girl by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 18, 2017
My friend, what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Dedicated For Those Guys Going Outside Comfort Zone Just To Impress A Girl by Nobody: 12:03am On May 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
My friend, what are you saying?
Somniloquy
Re: Dedicated For Those Guys Going Outside Comfort Zone Just To Impress A Girl by Nobody: 5:12am On May 19, 2017
folarinmiles:

Somniloquy
him soliloquy weak me o

(1) (Reply)

Pim Pim Poopoo(my Bentley Hooting) / Nigerian man threaten to expose the men that slept with him and got him infected / 10 Best Tips On How To Woo A Girl And Win Her Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.