Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy (5816 Views)

Does This Post Contain Hate Speech? FACEBOOK NEW Policy To Nigeria IPS / Get Your Newly Approved Google Adsense Now @ 2k Per One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by soldierdollar(m): 5:47am On May 19, 2017
Google , the tech giant does not relent in making sure they provide optimal services to its users. Just recently, Google announced on its blog that it has dished out a new policy for Adsense publishers. This new policy will ensure that ad serving will be disabled only on specific pages that violate Adsense policies. This is a total departure from the norm where domains had to be banned from displaying ads for violating Google policies. So Google is saying it will only cut off branches of your blog which default Adsense policies instead of uprooting your blog entirely. This way, the publisher has a chance of amending the affected page(s) and applying for the page to be reviewed.
It's a good news, yes.. but that doesn't mean we'll not get our fingers bitten when we consistently violate Google Adsense policies. Depending on how weighty your offense is, Google can decide to penalize your site in its entirety or terminate your publisher's account. So the easiest way to stay out of trouble is by heeding to Google's policies.

The tech giant also announced that it will be launching a new Policy Center for publishers that use Adsense where more transparency will be shown as regards certain actions taken by google to curtail publishers malpractices. This means Google will be able to tell you specifically why ad serving was disabled on specific pages/ site and steps that will be taken to ensure they are corrected or prevented from reoccurring. This way, Google - Publisher relationship will become a closer one.

What do you think about the new policies? Let's hear from you!

Source: http://www.hacksundiluted.cf/2017/05/google-adsense-now-bans-specific-blog.html

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by Sugarcious(m): 6:23am On May 19, 2017
At least its better than bringing down an entire website
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:53am On May 19, 2017
Ok. Thatz beta ooo.
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by Ezedon(m): 6:53am On May 19, 2017
I like that
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by cheapgoals(m): 6:53am On May 19, 2017
grin

Better.. but if na homepage section.. da persn don enta am..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by oneda(m): 6:54am On May 19, 2017
Lovely
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:55am On May 19, 2017
Ezedon:
I like that
grin catch me if you can. smiley
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by walexdtruth: 6:55am On May 19, 2017
ISORIT
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by chinawapz(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2017
Cool
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by PStacks(m): 6:57am On May 19, 2017
I think I love google to a great extent.. a very friendly Fortune500 company.

the are just bent on promoting originality of content but in the event you source a content that hitherto hasnt been copyrighted in whatever guise, google should just chill and monitise for publishers cos even sourcing content alone is a lot'a work..

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by ipreach: 6:58am On May 19, 2017
I love this

Do you need blog?
Contact me for a cheap blog 0806021-8705
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by ugleenerd: 7:01am On May 19, 2017
ipreach:
I love this

Do you need blog?
Contact me for a cheap blog 0806021-8705

Dis 1 no dey hear word ni....
Read d topic again......
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by finnestdope(m): 7:01am On May 19, 2017
good one from google

Meanwhile Note this: Your future depends on many things but MOSTLY on YOU.
You may succeed if nobody believes in you, but you can't succeed if you don't Believe in YOURSELF
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by Alisegun(m): 7:02am On May 19, 2017
i LIKE THAT REALLY MAKE BRAIN
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by Adieza(m): 7:03am On May 19, 2017
It quite good
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by ipreach: 7:07am On May 19, 2017
ugleenerd:

Dis 1 no dey hear word ni....
Read d topic again......

I read the thread very well, thats why i said; "I live this"
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by Zdoh(m): 7:09am On May 19, 2017
Nice development

We buy/Sell ......Bring all your eaning (Paypal,Payoneer,Bitcoin,Skrill etc) for instant exchange to Naira.
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by wethebest(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2017
cool dev
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by coalcoal1(m): 7:27am On May 19, 2017
good to know
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by Nobody: 7:28am On May 19, 2017
grin

No, they just start noticing a significant drop in the number of applications for their adsense program. which is no suprise considering those annoying policies of thiers. so sometimes if dey just ban sm1, people just get annoyed & move to something else when they remember all the stress they went through to get d account approved in d first place. well, whatever
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by crazyABO(m): 7:32am On May 19, 2017
Thank God at least we go hear word nw n not this woman was caught shiting in another man's compound news undecided
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by Hydrolysis(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2017
build your websites with me
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by Hydrolysis(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2017
Jiang:

why do you like FRAUD so much now,? does excite you defraud & waste the time of fellow homo-sapiens

leave that old fashioned fraudster sad
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by Donald3d(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2017
Get a mobile app for your blog!
And it has ads integrated for those struggling with adsense approval,so you make money easily.
Check this thread out for details
https://www.nairaland.com/3796819/want-android-app-blog-come
Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by MEILYN(m): 8:45am On May 19, 2017
The fools banned me yesterday with $1247...

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy by Senipapa(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2017
MEILYN:
The fools banned me yesterday with $1247...
you commit be that

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entireweb Affiliate Review And Payment Proofs (ppc Affiliate Program) / An Open Source Social Networking Script That Looks Like Facebook / 6 SEM Tricks That Will Differentiate You From Your Competitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.