Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:01 PM

Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) (39395 Views)

Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Amosun Plays Golf At 2017 Governor's Cup Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by Aremuagan144(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Why is Buhari and APC afraid of this man? undecided

Keep Wike and Buhari to contest against eachother come 2019 I tell you my fellow Yoruba men will still vote for the dullard.

Some times I does not even knows why I born in Oshogbo undecided
We ave ogbeni rauf adesoji aregbesola in osun proudly osogbo oroki.
Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2017
DamiBukola:
Go and jump into the lagoon because you know nothing about Rivers.

Have you been to Rivers, no? You just sit in one hut up North "(Zamfara) and be spewing trash. If Amaechi has done so much why is he so hated in the South? Amaechi is the most hated person down here, even Buhari is loved than Amaechi.

It will actually take Wike 50 years to equate Amaechi. Amaechi is hated by few because of propaganda but majority of those with PDP in Rivers State are there because of their lives but deep down in the heart they still know Amaechi is in a class of his own.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by MENTORCH(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
This life sef.

His son plays golf under his watchful eyes. He provides security and safety for him,while down the street the children of his opponents and his opponents are killed.

What are you saying.
Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by Beverages: 1:10pm On May 19, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Keep Wike and Buhari to contest against eachother come 2019 I tell you my fellow Yoruba men will still vote for the dullard.

Some times I does not even knows [\b] why I [b] .
born in Oshogbo undecided
WHITEBEARD!!
Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by tribalistseun: 1:10pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
This life sef.

His son plays golf under his watchful eyes. He provides security and safety for him,while down the street the children of his opponents and his opponents are killed.
shatap when will Buhari stop killing Zombies with hunger. Mr hungerbad
Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by snowden9(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

Did u just mention best Governor? Lol! I will advise u not serve in Rivers state as u will regret the harsh economic downturn. Consider some state in d north central or southeast where corps members are paid little stipends. The wike I know will never bring back corps stipends
I'm based in Ph. Although I was posted to taraba but I'm gonna be coming back home.
Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:30pm On May 19, 2017
See as the boy resemble their gateman
Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by whitebeard(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2017
Beverages:
WHITEBEARD!!
whitebeard is different from whitesoup..

U just went full retàrd, never go full retàrd..!!
Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by oshiokpu(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2017
DamiBukola:

Have you been to Rivers, no? You just sit in one hut up North "(Zamfara) and be spewing trash. If Amaechi has done so much why is he so hated in the South? Amaechi is the most hated person down here, even Buhari is loved than Amaechi.

He is hated because of the 2015 general election where he supported Buhari and the APC. he picked a fight he couldn't win because naturally Rivers and Delta State are traditional PDP states. If WIKE leaves PDP and Ameachi returns to PDP, Wike will still loose to Ameachi.
PDP will continue to rule Delta and Rivers state for a very long time.
Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by yarimo(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2017
You hated AMEACHI because he supported BUHARI and APC that is all, that is why some Imo people also hate OKOROCHA because of APC not because he didn't work as a governor. you just hate them because of your stupidity and lack of knowledge about politics , politics is all about interest not about tribalism
DamiBukola:

Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by Konskott(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2017
So he has a son, while children of other parents have been murdered in the same Rivers state.
Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by Akainzo(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
DamiBukola:
u r not in Port or u r one of the Amaechi 10 fans. Why running with ballot papers during the rerun with the help of the Military and SARS if yo useless demigod is popular.

Amaechi popularity is -0 down Port, even Shekarau will win Amaechi in a free and fair election.

I assume Wike is very popular is the reason for all the political killings in PH, abi?
Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by DamiBukola: 6:59pm On May 19, 2017
Akainzo:

I assume Wike is very popular is the reason for all the political killings in PH, abi?
Killing in which State, the ones reported by Ibadan newspapers?
Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by dmorf: 8:06pm On May 19, 2017
yarimo:
WEKI is not doing anything in rivers state, because AMEACHI has already laid solid foundation in the state when he was governor

Just as ambode is building on fashola foundation...stop the hate
Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by MadCow1: 10:54pm On May 19, 2017
moonla:

Bastard what do you know about Rivers State

You wey sabi Oya tell us what you know na?

How is Wike a better Governor than Amaechi was in Rivers State..

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by yarimo(m): 11:09pm On May 19, 2017
dmorf:

Just as ambode is building on fashola foundation...stop the hate
OK grin
Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by oladoja1(m): 7:25am On May 20, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Some times I does not even knows why I born in Oshogbo undecided
bro correct your English in the last paragraph

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 20, 2017
MadCow1:

You wey sabi Oya tell us what you know na?

How is Wike a better Governor than Amaechi was in Rivers State..

What do we expect from poor kids that probably finished secondary school within d past few years and struggling to secure admission..
Truly, Amaechi's developmental strides can't be equated by that of Wike If d later is allowed for 8years. Under Amaechi, my community was relatively peaceful and secured compared to what we have now.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 20, 2017
DamiBukola:
u r not in Port or u r one of the Amaechi 10 fans. Why running with ballot papers during the rerun with the help of the Military and SARS if yo useless demigod is popular.

Amaechi popularity is -0 down Port, even Shekarau will win Amaechi in a free and fair election.

Boy u can't represent the view of everyone in R/s....lol!
Amaechi still command an army of loyal youths whom his administration empowered in different capacity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Abduction Of Usman Okai, Atiku's Campaign Spokesman / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished / President Buhari Signs Petroleum Industry Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.