Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' (6204 Views)

Meet The World Ugliest Woman- Julia Pastrana / Unbelievable! Meet The Couple That Can Have Orgasm For Up To 18 Hours Just By Hu / Unbelievable!!! Meet The Man Who Married His Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Researchz: 7:59am On May 19, 2017
These days ,anything goes on social media....

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Nobody: 8:04am On May 19, 2017
That's so gross. What point is she trying to prove? Women "leak" because a vagina has to clean itself. She should be more worried about her dry as a fucking Sahara desert, dusty cooze.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Oyindidi(f): 8:06am On May 19, 2017
Brainless gal
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by thesicilian: 8:09am On May 19, 2017
That is someone's girlfriend. ayanma!!
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Nobody: 8:12am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:
That's so gross. What point is she trying to prove? Women "leak" because a vagina has to clean itself. She should be more worried about her dry as a fucking Sahara dessert, dusty cooze.

lol

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by lalanice(f): 8:12am On May 19, 2017
Is d OP dumb? she is neat for wearing one pant for six days shocked

if she is always that dry down there, then she has a problem. she should be going to a Dr not social media

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Youdondeymad: 8:14am On May 19, 2017
lalanice:

if she is always that dry down there, then she has a problem. she should be going to a Dr not social media
Sarcasm,read and comprehend before saying anything(no offence).He was only playing mind games on us,cheers

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Youdondeymad: 8:17am On May 19, 2017
Some useless guys go still suck and lick her veejay.Mad people everywhere.

These are the same people that want gender equality,how can I respect you when you don't even respect yourself.She would come online later and say men are cheat,sexist,heartless bla bla bla...

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Nobody: 8:20am On May 19, 2017
Admin401:

lol

Her plumbing is clogged & rusty, yet she's online posting trash.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by decatalyst(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2017
OLUWA oo!

The youth of this generation have lost it!

Anything for trend...
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by lhawarl1(m): 8:32am On May 19, 2017
lalanice:
that sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by mazimee(m): 8:37am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:
That's so gross. What point is she trying to prove? Women "leak" because a vagina has to clean itself. She should be more worried about her dry as a fucking Sahara desert, dusty cooze.

Hey God grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by mazimee(m): 8:45am On May 19, 2017
OP Please post her pictures,some brothers should know what they are licking cry

Those who are single should know her too, so we can avoid any form of relation with her
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Nobody: 8:48am On May 19, 2017
mazimee:
OP Please post her pictures,some brothers should know what they are leaking cry

Those who are single should know her too, so we can avoid any form of relation with her

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by chigoziri2403(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2017
because she never wore them, she's showing a fresh pants, have you seen a club girl wearing pants before?
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Nobody: 9:03am On May 19, 2017
There's a stain on those panties, I don't know how she missed that.

To the point though, women don't discharge constantly. Every girl has these supposed 'clean' moments (it would be misleading to say periods) depending on the time of the month. It doesn't mean you should wear the same panties for a week! It will still stink. Not changing underwear regularly will even make the vagina have funky smells.

Neat girl, indeed! angry
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by MrSINZ: 9:06am On May 19, 2017
LOL! Dem "leaking biitches" will not like this grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Ginaz(f): 9:30am On May 19, 2017
Her pant is as dried as her brain. What has she proofed? That her V is dry? Who wants to straff a dry old engine that has refused to even bring oil to clean itself for 6days.
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by sunnysunny69(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2017
Who want a dry puss*, the more wet the better.
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by benlash: 9:38am On May 19, 2017
Revealed – How Moji Olaiya died in an ambulance before she got to the hospital
http://mainvibes.com/revealed-moji-olaiya-died-ambulance-got-hospital/
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Heromaniaa: 10:00am On May 19, 2017
Yea right, She represents many Nairaland girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Youdondeymad: 10:06am On May 19, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Yea right, She represents many Nairaland girls.
grin Run for your life,they are coming for you.Take cover...I repeat take cover.......

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Huee(f): 10:38am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:
Exactly!
Finally!!! A normal being smiley

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Nobody: 10:43am On May 19, 2017
Huee:

Exactly!
Finally!!! A normal being smiley

I think she's lying though. No grown woman can wear a panty for 6 days without it getting stained. Hell, even 12 year olds can't pull the trick. Either she wore a pantyliner or her pussy is stitched on, tattooed on, or pasted on like a sticker! It can't be real if it doesn't function like a real one.

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by luminouz(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2017
Ginaz:
Her pant is as dried as her brain. What has she proofed? That her V is dry? Who wants to straff a dry old engine that has refused to even bring oil to clean itself for 6days.
Definitely not ME! I prefer them perfectly oiled n ready to ROAR!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Gladiator1: 10:46am On May 19, 2017
Disgusting... Iyama!!!
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by swagguElite(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2017
Wearing ONE panties for 6days ... Oh my Chisos Mehn! ..I would rada stick my blackhammer down a prostitute unprotected ...

Dan go down on a lady saying am giving her head! ...mehn! ... Am so grossed out right now! ... embarassed
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Huee(f): 10:54am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

I think she's lying though. No grown woman can wear a panty for 6 days without it getting stained. Hell, even 12 year olds can't pull out the trick. Either she wore a pantyliner or her pussy is stitched or tattooed on! It can't be real if it doesn't function like a real one.
Babe... whoever this lady is eeh I feel she's fu*ked up...
Even if she wears panty liner. Wearing the same underwear for more than 2 days, the vagina is gonna itch.
Maybe she's got a gynecological problem shaa
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by Ginaz(f): 10:54am On May 19, 2017
luminouz:

Definitely not ME! I prefer them perfectly oiled n ready to ROAR!!!! tongue tongue

Why won't you prefer them oiled? Is it not that work you like doing without getting tired?

Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by luminouz(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2017
Ginaz:

Why won't you prefer them oiled? Is it not that work you like doing without getting tired?
So u prefer a 2 minute MAN
Dont make me change my mind now about marrying U!! tongue
Re: Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' by dikeigbo2(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2017
Yamayama brains and thinking everywhere..... grin
6 whole days on one panty....she needs a psychiatrist and gynecologist to do a thorough investigative job on her shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Game! Finger Inspections... Lets See The Most Beautiful Hands / When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? / Should I Hold On Or Just Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.