Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad (39575 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / Systematic Stripping Of The Church Under Buhari By Favour Afolabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by JamieNaija(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2017
A Ghanaian man Gets Jehovah Witness People to leave his house by stripping Naked.

Jehovah's Witnesses are best known for their door-to-door preaching, distributing literature such as The Watchtower and Awake!, and refusing military service and blood transfusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_1_hsRICpQ

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/ghanaian-man-gets-jehovah-witness.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by JamieNaija(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2017
Even though i don't support what he did, those people can disturb sha.

Watch More of what he did: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/ghanaian-man-gets-jehovah-witness.html

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 8:58am On May 19, 2017
He's just a perverted psycho. . . The ladies were not even being forceful. Animal.

45 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 10:57am On May 19, 2017
D man needs a head evaluation... Are Jehovah's witnesses so daft dat he cant use his mouth to tell dem he wont listen or he is busy? Wateva d case, Jehovah's witnesses will never relent in spreading the good news

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by chimah3(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2017
ONLY IN GHANA angry angry angry
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Sirpaul(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2017
Oh!... Ghana hmmmmmmm
but why Oga
you get another mission ??
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by chemystery: 10:57am On May 19, 2017
what is there in simply telling them you are not interested than doing this crap?

many are mad but few are roaming

25 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Ezedon(m): 10:58am On May 19, 2017
Temptation
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Ginaz(f): 10:58am On May 19, 2017
What is worrying him?

If trumpet sounds as he was naked what will he tell God?

33 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 10:58am On May 19, 2017
He did not need to go that far.

Just do as I do...tell them that you are not interested, and they will leave.

Simple. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by bessel10(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2017
The guy need urgent medical attention

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by tigonana: 10:59am On May 19, 2017
foolish man......

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Okundaye4(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2017
Haaaa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 10:59am On May 19, 2017
Psycho

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by freshness2020: 10:59am On May 19, 2017
Mad people ti take over

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by BabaCommander: 10:59am On May 19, 2017
Shekua brother. Senseless pervert.
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by AngelicBeing: 10:59am On May 19, 2017
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by chubbygal(f): 10:59am On May 19, 2017
Subject: SELF WORTH (Very Deep!!!)

In a brief conversation, a man asked a woman he was pursuing the question: 'What kind of man are you looking for?' She sat quietly for a moment before looking him in the eye & asking, 'Do you really want to know?' Reluctantly, he said, 'Yes. She began to expound, 'As a woman in this day & age, I am in a position to ask a man what can you do for me that I can't do for myself? I pay my own bills. I take care of my household without the help of any man... or woman for that matter. I am in the position to ask, 'What can you bring to the table?' The man looked at her. Clearly he thought that she was referring to money. She quickly corrected his thought & stated, 'I am not referring to money. I need something more. I need a man who is striving for excellence in every aspect of life. He sat back in his chair, folded his arms, & asked her to explain. She said, 'I need someone who is striving for excellence mentally because I need conversation & mental stimulation. I don't need a simple-minded man. I need someone who is striving for excellence spiritually because I don't need to be unequally yoked...believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster. I need a man who is striving for excellence financially because I don't need a financial burden. I need someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go through as a woman, but strong enough to keep me grounded. I need someone who has integrity in dealing with relationships. Lies and game-playing are not my idea of a strong man. I need a man who is family-oriented. One who can be the leader, priest and provider to the lives entrusted to him by God. I need someone whom I can respect. In order to be submissive, I must respect him. I cannot be submissive to a man who isn't taking care of his business. I have no problem being submissive...he just has to be worthy. And by the way, I am not looking for him...He will find me. He will recognize himself in me. Hey may not be able to explain the connection, but he will always be drawn to me. God made woman to be a help-mate for man. I can't help a man if he can't help himself. When she finished her spill, she looked at him. He sat there with a puzzled look on his face. He said, 'You are asking a lot. She replied, "I'm worth a lot". Send this to every woman who's worth a lot.... and every man who has the brains to understand!!!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by auntysimbiat(f): 11:00am On May 19, 2017
chei
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by KingOvo(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2017
The man's cassava must be massive for them to have ran out like that grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Atlantia(f): 11:00am On May 19, 2017
Smh... the fella needs to have his head checked... Methinks he has one or two loose screws in there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 11:00am On May 19, 2017
Ginaz:
What is worrying him?

His reply "But you created man naked." sad

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 11:00am On May 19, 2017
Ginaz:
What is worrying him?

Boring
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by olowobaba10: 11:00am On May 19, 2017
WHAT TYPE OF CRACK DID HE SMOKE , MUST BE A VERY BAD STUFF

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by BabaCommander: 11:01am On May 19, 2017
Ginaz:
What is worrying him?

grin grin
He will probably chase the Angel away with his dick..

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Matthew4sure(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2017
pray for the man
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by adajoe555: 11:01am On May 19, 2017
Brothers and sisters come and hear oh

Thank Jah he didn't hurt them

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 11:01am On May 19, 2017
9jakohai:
He did not need to go that far.

Just do as I do...tell them that you are not interested, and they will leave.

Simple. smiley
have you seen jw leave because you said you are not interested?

9 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by 9jatatafo(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2017
The man needs some rehab
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Matthew4sure(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2017
the man need prayer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) / Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian / Pope Francis Arrives Baghdad, Iraq, In Historic Papal Visit To The Region (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.