Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. (3515 Views)

When I Finally Catch Mr Eze Ikemba...Pix / When Your Wife Finally Get Your Side Chick (photo) / When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2010

Internet is good
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Ben13: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Pharoh: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
Wetin be this grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Abbeycity4(f): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
haaaaaaaaa c ben's gurl frnd grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by kabola2009(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
Yeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I will call family meeting before you kill urselve
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
if that load woman sit down on you will poopoo, not to talk of lay down on u grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by yommydike(f): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
good luck with that, cheesy
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by jumaingirl(f): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
Yeah, thats me surfing d net on his (Sam Milla) Laptop  grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2010
jumaingirl:

Yeah, thats me surfing d net on his (Sam Milla) Laptop  grin

I searched for that laptop everywhere. why did you carry it ?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by platinumnk(f): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
Who snapped my picture shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
From today, every girl i talk to online will have to activate webcam. tongue
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by sylve11: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2010
Sami, that's my yonger sist. how come u got her pix? shocked undecided cool
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2010
sylve11:

Sami, that's my yonger sist. how come u got her pix? shocked undecided cool

You are kind of insinuating that the elder one is even bigger
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by sweetliet: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2010
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 no go kill yaself oooo
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2010
sweetliet:

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 no go kill yaself oooo

kill my self ? cant you see she has romantic eyes and pointed nose.
the killer features.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by clemcykul(f): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2010
sammie wan die o

*weeps*
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by sweetliet: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2010
make una hlp am cry ooooooo since hin no dey d grave mistake
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2010
"dry your tear oh clemcykul, for the desire of one man must not be the same with another"
book of sam chapter 1 vs 11
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by clemcykul(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2010
lol.
u go just lost inside the babe body, nobody go see ur break light again grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2010
clemcykul:

lol.
u go just lost inside the babe body, nobody go see your break light again grin

we all need somewhere to be safe
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2010
sam why would you do this?
i thought we agreed it was for my professional portfolio? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2010
bluespice:

sam why would you do this?
i thought we agreed it was for my professional portfolio? cry cry cry cry cry

i just wanted the world to know that i am proud of you,
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2010
i have become the laughing stock,
and i was just about to call you to tell you the news of the recent weight change

i'll just call a cab and go jump off the london eye cry cry cry cry
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bashydemy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
London eye ke where 3rd mainland dey
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2010
bluespice:

i have become the laughing stock,
and i was just about to call you to tell you the news of the recent weight change

i'll just call a cab and go jump off the london eye cry cry cry cry

Eehm, whats the name of that guy that owes you a lot of money ?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2010
Sam Milla:

Eehm, whats the name of that guy that owes you a lot of money ?
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2010
why are you laughing baby, this is a serious matter. i need to know before you go on to london eye.
I heard london eye is a one way stream. whatever goes in never comes out.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bashydemy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2010
hmmmmmmm i think say na for better for worse una sign?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2010
we didnt include London eye. so she is free as a bird to go there
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bashydemy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2010
bluespice what next?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2010
bashy_demy:

bluespice what next?

That could be classified as asunder. watch your tongue before you flame apparent divorce
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by OgidiBoy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
The babe has a cute face though, I'm sure if she get rid of that excess fat she'll be hot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SOCCER..JOKES SECTION VS ROMANCE SECTION!! ONGOING (1-0) / Which Of The Primary School Songs Do You Remember?.... / One Rainy Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.