Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) (58730 Views)

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by millynels(f): 3:12pm On May 19, 2017
Wow.. this girl is hypnotized.. drank enough of black magic. May God save you through his SON Jesus Christ..!! Bastard idiot.. I was born and brought up into Islam background.. So what do you really know about ISLAM?.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2017
wasuka14:
You sound reasonable. What many didn't know is that islam today have different fashion. Before the coming of prophet Muhammed (PBUH), the world is in chaos. Human are been killed for various sacrifice all over the world. Prophets of God are been beheaded, burnt, or nailed to cross. But prophet Muhammad (PBUH) came to brought order into space, he formulated system of government that foster co-exhistence among people of different faith and cultures. But this, the cabals who controlled the world where not happy and after so many attempted on his life, they couldn't kill him. But after the demise of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) three out of his four surviving Khalid are was assasinated by people who during the life of Prophet (PBUH) was not accepted religion or ways of Islam, but want to take over. More than sixty thousand muslims was massacred during the reign of the last Khalifate of Alli. And many other wars, that claimed many others. Before Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) took his last breath, what he was repeatedly saying is: my people, my people, my people. Because he knew attack will come from cabals, terrorists and many others after his lifetime. So islam is beyond cutting one trouser into half or leaving your bearbeer longer than that of He-Goat. Islam is the way of life if properly follow. No prophets of God came to this world that was not attacked. What happen to prophet Issa (ASW) knew as Jesus today?? He was nailed to the cross. Islam abolished unecessary killings, stealing, and so many other bad behaviours.
thanks for enlightening my views about Islam..I now truely believe that Islam is a religion of peace irrespective of what people say..!

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by taiyeayodeji: 3:14pm On May 19, 2017
everybody is entitled to his own believe.God of the Christianity does not force anybody to serve him or does he ask any christian to kill any body who refuses to serve HIM.Joshua in the bible asked the isrealites who are the descendants of Abraham to choose the God they want to serve, this question is still relevant today.God does not force anybody to serve HIM.the lady in question lacks understanding and has made her choice, she is not the first to do so and wont be the last.For your information,the bible has been translated to several language and just as God is known by different name in different language.Christianity is a personal relationship with God,GOD relates to you as a child and not as a servant.Mere reading the bible is not enough,it may not make sense to you because it is until you ask God to reveal it to you before you can understand it.It is by faith,its a coded language, the word does not make sense to the ordinary people,to the ordinary person,it is like letters but when you ask God to reveal it to you.you begin to understand it.so i don't blame her or anybody who does not understand or mis-interpret the bible.I challenge anybody who really wants to know God to ask God to reveal himself to him or her within a week.this is not about Christianity or Muslim religion.God is alive and not dead.He would surely reveal himself if you separate yourself and seek him,He said that those who seek HIM would find him.I am sorry to say that most Moslem and some people who claim to be Christians don't even know God.They only believe in what their imam told them or pastor said,they dont have a relationship with God.mere reading the bible is not enough, i am not a christian because of what my pastor said or somebody convinced me to be a christian, i am a christian because of the encounter i have with God, i am not a christian because of what the bible said but because of GOD REVEALING HIMSELF .SORRY to say , i dont believe anything until i have an experience or proof of it. i know the God i serve and have a relationship with HIM,anything i dont understand from his word, he REVEALS IT TO ME, its not what my pastor says i believe but what God said,so there is a far difference between what the moslems believe and the God i believe,everybody is entitled to his own opinion, this is my view.I know some moslems may even want to kill me or stone me for saying my view about God.My God is a GOD OF LOVE,Moslem only know the old testament and the laws of moslems but christianity is about the new testament.Please let nobody base christianity on the law of moses , for christ came to put an end to the law,so you may quote moses laws about stony people and killing people but that is not the message Christ came with.It is a mesage of LOVE , SHALOM.

WotzupNG:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1719846918234929&set=a.1534312110121745.1073741825.100006289127998&type=3

THIS IS A CONVINCE REASON WHY SHE.
EMBRACE ISLAM
1. Jesus christ when he was alive he never practice christianity, he only bring islam

2. Jesus was never mention anything like christian when he was alive. But in Al-qur’an GOD called us muslim like Qur’an 3:102

3. Jesus christ was never go to church when he was alive and there is no single verse in the bible that say go to church. But in Al-qur’an Allah says we should go to “jummuah”

4. There is no single verse in the bible where the word “BIBLE” is mention. But in Al-qur’an there was so many places where GOD mention Al-qur’an, like qur’an 4:82

5. There was no single verse where GOD or jesus says u should go to “jerusalem” But in the Al-qur’an GOD say in suratul hajj that we should go to hajj if we have the power to go

So, my brother & sister if islam is not the real way to salvation it will not be possible for millions of millions of millions of muslim today, from diffrent part of the word, from Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, we will all garder to mecca. At the back on one Imam, if imam say “Allahu Akbar” everybody will say “Allah Akbar” if imam bowed down everybody will bowed down for GOD. Because of what is in the book of {Zephaniah 3:9}, so what are we calling islam, we have 5 pillars of islam:

1. We should believe in oneness of GOD not threenity, is in the book of {Deutoronomy 6:4} also in the book of {Mark 12:28-29}

2. We should perfom solat {worship GOD} is in the book of {Nehemiah 8:4-6} & {matthew 26:39}

3. We should be paying “ZAKAT” is in the book of {Mark 12:41-42}

4. We should be fasting for GOD. Is in the book of {jeremiah 36:9}

5. We should be going to Hajj, is in the book of {Isaiah 2:2}

http://wotzup.ng/see-the-reasons-why-a-christian-girl-converted-to-islam/
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by abatisegun: 3:15pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Saw this post on Facebook. You couldn't even edit it before posting. I just couldn't stop laughing after reading it.I guess no one showed her Koran 4:34.
. Whatvis ther e in Quran 4 34 unless u r taking it meaning out of context
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by hysteriabox(m): 3:17pm On May 19, 2017
Hmm

Just say you changed your religious orientation...
Your reasons are shallow.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by elmoore676(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2017
allahu akbar
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by patorial(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2017
op,you and the girl should come and collect 20 naira to buy sense. how can Jesus go to church when it was formed after him and how can Bible be mentioned in the Bible when the compiler didn't write it. And don't forget to bring my change

2 Likes

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2017
abatisegun:
. Whatvis ther e in Quran 4 34 unless u r taking it meaning out of context
Out if what context? Please read it and explain to me yourself. You are the Muslim expert.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by zynzyn(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1719846918234929&set=a.1534312110121745.1073741825.100006289127998&type=3

EMBRACE ISLAM
1. Jesus christ when he was alive he never practice christianity, he only bring islam

2. Jesus was never mention anything like christian when he was alive. But in Al-qur’an GOD called us muslim like Qur’an 3:102

3. Jesus christ was never go to church when he was alive and there is no single verse in the bible that say go to church. But in Al-qur’an Allah says we should go to “jummuah”

4. There is no single verse in the bible where the word “BIBLE” is mention. But in Al-qur’an there was so many places where GOD mention Al-qur’an, like qur’an 4:82

5. There was no single verse where GOD or jesus says u should go to “jerusalem” But in the Al-qur’an GOD say in suratul hajj that we should go to hajj if we have the power to go

So, my brother & sister if islam is not the real way to salvation it will not be possible for millions of millions of millions of muslim today, from diffrent part of the word, from Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, we will all garder to mecca. At the back on one Imam, if imam say “Allahu Akbar” everybody will say “Allah Akbar” if imam bowed down everybody will bowed down for GOD. Because of what is in the book of {Zephaniah 3:9}, so what are we calling islam, we have 5 pillars of islam:

1. We should believe in oneness of GOD not threenity, is in the book of {Deutoronomy 6:4} also in the book of {Mark 12:28-29}

2. We should perfom solat {worship GOD} is in the book of {Nehemiah 8:4-6} & {matthew 26:39}

Was she EVER A CHRISTIAN or just a churchgoer?? undecided

She doesn't sound intelligent!!

Just to note: Jesus could not have used the word Christian. It was a derogatory word used by non followers of Christ to describe those who followed Christ in the first century. The name stuck and I embrace it!

It really does not matter what name I call myself so long as I don't glorify satan but HOW I AM LIVING MY LFE!!
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by zynzyn(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2017
patorial:
op,you and the girl should come and collect 20 naira to buy sense. how can Jesus go to church when it was formed after him and how can Bible be mentioned in the Bible when the compiler didn't write it. And don't forget to bring my change
grin
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Leiman100(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Saw this post on Facebook. You couldn't even edit it before posting. I just couldn't stop laughing after reading it.I guess no one showed her Koran 4:34.
you couldn't stop laughing any you couldn't counter her points too?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by damilareoye: 3:43pm On May 19, 2017
Seriously, her choice......

Never too late to return back to Jesus, He loves her still.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Gome23: 3:49pm On May 19, 2017
Rubbish from the pit of hell
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by hakeem4shi(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2017
This is where our problem starts as a nation. She converts and give verifiable reasons as to why she converts. You roast her for doing so. But xtians can do anything to convert a Muslim , even when you evade his or privacy, he/she will be going to heaven straight away after conversion. Please learn to tolerate one another. There is no law that says she can't convert, and last I check , xtians converts more Muslim.
ilynem:

Well, I am sure no one shared that verse with her. But sir, you could have edited the post before posting it here na. And your reasons are just so shallow I don't even know where to Start educating you.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Edu3Again: 3:54pm On May 19, 2017
WOW, I am not surprised this is news.
It's like when a dog bites a man, it's normal.
but when a man bites a dog, it's headline news.

So a Christain joining islam, is big news, as muslims coming to Jesus is the norm.

a woman has left Christainty where women are to be loved.

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

To join Islam where women are meant to be beaten

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

She left Jesus that went to heaven in the full view of the apostels

Acts 1 (KJV)
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, HE WAS TAKEN UP; AND A CLOUD RECEIVED HIM OUT OF THEIR SIGHT.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? THIS SAME JESUS, WHICH IS TAKEN UP FROM YOU INTO HEAVEN, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

To join mohammed that is not in heave neither will his followers muslims make heave?

Surah 46:9
nor do I know what will be done with me or with you(muslims)
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2017
hakeem4shi:
This is where our problem starts as a nation. She converts and give verifiable reasons as to why she converts. You roast her for doing so. But xtians can do anything to convert a Muslim , even when you evade his or privacy, he/she will be going to heaven straight away after conversion. Please learn to tolerate one another. There is no law that says she can't convert, and last I check , xtians converts more Muslim.
Sir, there is no law that says she can't convert from Christian to Muslim. But how about converting from Muslim to Christian? Is there any law guarding that in your religion?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by goodnews777: 4:09pm On May 19, 2017
Pray when you are pregnant that you don't bring another brain damaged kid into an already difficult world.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by maasoap(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2017
ESDKING:
I would rather be an atheist than to be a Muslim.

Spits!!

That girl needs help, I repeat she really needs serious help.
Tell that to uncountable number of people from different continents leaving their religions to embrace Islam on daily basis.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2017
Leiman100:
you couldn't stop laughing any you couldn't counter her points too?
Counter what points? Those points? If you call those points then sir I must admit you are quite shallow to believe that is enough reason for one to abandon her faith. The Word Bible was not in the Bible. How is that a point? How is that even relevant? Jesus was not a Christian. Christian means Christlike or follower of Christ, will Jesus follow himself? Jesus never went to church, how can he go to church when He is the Church? Do you even understand what you read in the Bible? And is there anywhere that Jesus went to a mosque? Was it recorded ever that he prayed five times a day? Did he ever mention that he was a Muslim? I can't even waste my time educating you lot on the things of God. Sir, if you are ready to learn, engage me and I will teach you why those points are silly.

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Jesus is God

Lol. He told you that himself? Why did he say this on the cross "father forgive them cos they know not what they are doing"?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 19, 2017
Lilimax:
FIXED embarassed

And God is Allah
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by fpeter(f): 4:14pm On May 19, 2017
The beauty of Christianity is that we don't even force our religion on anyone.
We don't trash any other religion just to make us feel good about our own.
We don't fight God's battle for Him because He is mighty and way Able to do that.
NO TRUE CHRISTIAN WILL EVER CONVERT TO ISLAM EXCEPT A MERE CHURCHGOER.

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Geeoriginal: 4:15pm On May 19, 2017
WotzupNG:

EMBRACE ISLAM

Thank God for a couple of responses that tried to address the points she raised. Let me just add mine. Who is a Christian? A Christian is someone that has decided to follow the lifestyle of Jesus. He / she has become disciple of Jesus, a follower of Christ. 1. Jesus practised what the Christian are doing today. Baptism, preaching the good news, showing love, praying, breaking of bread, congregating etc. Those practices are what Christianity are. But, was Jesus a Christian? No. Christians are followers of Christ (Acts11:26) . Here on Nairaland, I have followers. These followers can be referred to as Geeoriginals. But, I Geeoriginal am not one of them. Christ cannot be a Christian because he cannot be following himself. Jesus did not bring Islam, and there is nothing in him that is Islamic.
2. Jesus did not mention the word Christian, but several times he referred to his disciples as his followers which is what Christians are. If Quran called you Muslim, it must have been the writer already coined the term to be used for those he is referring to. There is no book written before Quran that has that term. Meaning, it started after Mohammed.
3. The person definitely doesn't know the meaning of church. Church is a group of believers in Christ. Greek word for it is Ekklesia which you can find in same Acts 11:26. You can find the word several times in the bible. HEB 10:25 encouraged gathering together of believers. 1Cor 11:20 talked about people gathering together to eat the Lord's supper. Christ attended Synagogues which was place of worship under the old covenant. We are encouraged to come together as believers to worship. Fortunately for followers of Christ, they are to worship God in spirit and in truth. Our worship goes beyond physical, because that is the nature of worship that God desire.

4. Bible is compilations of various books. Because it was not yet compiled as at the time the individual book were written, it will be lying for it to be referred to itself. But individual books were referred to throughout the Bible. If Quran make references to Quaran as a book, it makes me doubt it's authenticity. It is round tripping references. Note that, Quran was also a compilations, anyone telling you something to the contrary, is telling lie. That was why, it was possible to throw away some verses that were referred to as "Satanic verses". If Quran was given as a book, you can't remove some verses from it. So, if it was not given at once as a book, how could it be referring to a book that was not in existence. If Quran 4:82 talked about why they could have found contradiction in it, is An-nisa (chapter4) not part of the Quran that it refers to? It could only mean that some other chapters were existing before this chapter 4, and then chapter 4 was added. That means, it was not yet a Quran as at the time because it wasn't completed yet, otherwise, what is the Quran this verse asked, if it was meditated on.
5. I don't understand the point here. Is someone saying it is compulsory for a Christian to go to Jerusalem? It is not compulsory to go there even when you have the capability. If I have the money and time, I will go there for tourism not a spiritual obligations. God is everywhere, it is part of fake religion to think he can hear you in Jerusalem better than he will hear you in Umuahia or Ogbomosho. Going to Saudi to pray to God that is everywhere is a religion not really a service to God.
If millions gather together in Redemption camp, Adeboye will lead, that is not a proof of Christianity authenticity.
Jesus mode of prayer is either on His feet or he knee down. There is nothing to support that until you put your forehead to the floor that God will accept that you are worshipping him. You used Isaiah 2 to support going to Mecca, laughable. Go to vs 4, it talk about Zion being the place, and Zion is Jerusalem. It Is never Mecca nor the building that has been used for all manner of pagan worship before Muslim took it over. Bible does not say, perform Solat, Jesus told us to worship God in spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Psalmwhyte(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2017
NothingDoMe:
How will Jesus go to church when church was started after he left? Nl undecided

Don't mind dat ''Bimbo of a Damsel'', she just did wat she had alway wanted 2 do long b4 now.

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. He told you that himself? Why did he say this on the cross "father forgive them cos they know not what they are doing"?
Sir, are we willing to engage in a mature discussion? If your answer is yes, then we I will reply your question and we can start from there.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by highscript(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:
E pain am grin grin

lol,oya e pain me , what else ?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Sir, are we willing to engage in a mature discussion? If your answer is yes, then we I will reply your question and we can start from there.

I asked a simple question. What has maturity got to do with that?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 19, 2017
fpeter:
The beauty of Christianity is that we don't even force our religion on anyone.
We don't trash any other religion just to make us feel good about our own.
We don't fight God's battle for Him because He is mighty and way Able to do that.
NO TRUE CHRISTIAN WILL EVER CONVERT TO ISLAM EXCEPT A MERE CHURCHGOER.

You are more Christian than those that converts. undecided
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by BrutalJab: 4:34pm On May 19, 2017
bamidelee:
she's a mumu now because she left christenity I pity the day you were born
Fool. pity the day your papa give ur mama belle
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by realabraham: 4:35pm On May 19, 2017
Foolish girl! Nothing annoys me when a non Christian claims he or she knows enough about God and the Bible to compare. Listen! Nothing in this world can compare to God and the Bible is second to none. If you are a Muslim, stick to it if you must and stop quoting what you know nothing about.
Again, from what I see, Islam doesn't positively favour females. The height of imprisonment for women is beyond what my mind can fathom.
The men seem to have everything to gain: they dress freely, womanize freely, move about freely, participate in any sport freely, not segregated while praying.............
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by fpeter(f): 4:36pm On May 19, 2017
ollah1:

You are more Christian than those that converts. undecided

Carry your Religion of war and hatred far from me, get thee behind me you satanic slowpoke and STOP quoting me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.