Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool (66062 Views)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Thatyorubadude(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2017
#(Tekno Yawa Version)
Monica no b today see u don dey wear dis pant e don te!!
Reserve Comments
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by ariesbull: 12:23pm On May 19, 2017
I pity for that Toto. That pant should be in lagoon..Only if oba lil Wayne will approve it and there must be environmental impact assessment before that should be done or i am sorry for the fishes and i am sorry also for the bitches

Ike gwuru

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by cybriz82(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2017
Sirpaul:
Ladies, when you see that ex that hurt you in town, just point at him and shout "Thief thief!!"
My sister God will handle the Rest.

May iz be ur portion in jesus name.
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by dingbang(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2017
Roon9:
And some guys will shuk it in Dia mouth
my brother... As in eh.. The thing surprise me..

Even all the sweat and all.. Haba...

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by thunderbabs: 12:39pm On May 19, 2017
She shld wear dt one back on and wear it for another 14 days to make it to the Guinness Book of World Records
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Jidefido(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Bros, even without infections down there, can you wear a boxers for 6 days? undecided

Let me make it very clear: Like from Monday - Saturday...

I know of guys who wear boxers up to a month. Can you imagine a guy collecting a used boxers from his friend to wear? Lolzzzzz
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by ManTiger(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:
why are u all insulting her??

she is just trying to pass a message to all our infection ridden girls!

she is simply saying you hav no excuse to be carrying useless infections like yeast, staph, and so many other infections that our girls carry around!

Fact is - its only a very few girls that can confidently make such statement! some of them cant even wear panties for 3 hours without it being stained like toilet talk less of wearing it for a whole day without stain then talk more of 6 days!

go get yourself treated girls! simple!

will pay anything to suk and fuk her! clean pussy is like paradise! cheesy cool

Nothing last for ever!
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by toseen7: 12:50pm On May 19, 2017
Hmmm..... I refuse to fì ojú mi rì irìkúrí.... undecided

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by preccy69(f): 12:50pm On May 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:

she is simply saying you hav no excuse to be carrying useless infections like yeast, staph, and so many other infections that our girls carry around!

Fact is - its only a very few girls that can confidently make such statement! some of them cant even wear panties for 3 hours without it being stained like toilet talk less of wearing it for a whole day without stain then talk more of 6 days!

smh!!!show me a woman dat doesn't have vaginal discharge nd I would show u a sick woman,ladies y'all knw wot I mean here plus dat bitch is just seeking cheap attention, I keep mine very clean but every v-jay has juice,if it doesn't den its possible d premuim olosho is so used to douching dat it has killed d "healthy bacteria" in her vjay dat helps to keep it moist nd she's left with a "harmattan" vjay,dirty thing how u go wear pant for 6days,it breeds bacteria!!! we r even advised to at least wear two a day nd dis one is talking rubbish,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Arsenalholic1: 12:50pm On May 19, 2017
Jidefido:

I know of guys who wear boxers up to a month. Can you imagine a guy collecting a used boxers from his friend to wear? Lolzzzzz
Lol. You.must be joking! Their dicko must be begging for mercy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by chynie: 12:53pm On May 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:

Your ignorance is alarming
Any V that don't discharge is sick

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 19, 2017
FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION AT IT'S PEAK.
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Kyase(m): 1:11pm On May 19, 2017
Runaway:
I see Buhari hand in this.
grin
Runaway:
I see Buhari hand in this.
chai buhari don suffer
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 19, 2017
smiley
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by dohhnutt1(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2017
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
Markets are needed Urgently @ Decorhubng.com. Kindly Submit you CVs to careers@decorhubng.com to Apply Or Call 08037529332.

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by 2shure: 1:22pm On May 19, 2017
Af fuckd non smelly pussy few times.
Fuc gals discharge like shiiit.
I dare ant lady ro wear white pant from morning till nite.
If u wont see jam stains ..blood stains..mucus dischare2 and dat smelly moist armpit kind of stinking pusssy smell.
Yuck
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by 2shure: 1:24pm On May 19, 2017
Scammer canf even take z clear pix.
Poor guy.
Ud end up killin your self out of frustration.
Nobody wud call u.
Hahahaha
Nairabet 5k scammer.
Hahahahahaga
mill76:
experience a huge financial turn around this weekend....
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by sweetrace(f): 1:28pm On May 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:

What is it with bashing Nigerian ladies? most are generally clean please. As for the 6 days pant wearing lunatic, She is a pig!!! She could have made the same point by using panty liners. Checking them everyday for stains as she changes them. And if she never leaks, then there's something fundamentally wrong with her reproductive system. Does she not ovulate? How about the natural secretions that clean her privates? I actually think she is a dummy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by BABANGBALI: 1:34pm On May 19, 2017
Just 6 days? Ajepako come and tell them how many weeks you wear yours
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by ajepako(f): 1:37pm On May 19, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Just 6 days? Ajepako come and tell them how many weeks you wear yours

Salaro werey omo...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by judeodion(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2017
It's not a matter of infection alone. People change panties and undies basically because of sweat and dirt from sweat. Dem sew the pant join your ass? And for you bros that wants to suk and fuk, is it not better you leave her the way she is? Do you want her to start leaking?

nwaanambra1:

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by kenny5811(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2017
my question is how can she b d judge, d witness nd d accused.... cnt waste my vex.
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Adeyeancah(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Any girl that wears same pant two days on a roll is a PIG.

Where is dfinex to call this girl a stinking Pig
you are wrong bro...it depends
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2017
Just manage and visit this ladies page naw and thousands of retweet sometimes wen u post meaningful article online no body cares to comment on it but unlike this reverse is the case
It's d society we stay in has promoted such
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by onward4life(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2017
youngest85:
Leaders of tomorrow

The phrase never really indicated if present day Ladies where involved.

Let her wear six days pant when she becomes sixty then we will now know the trufth
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by fortunechy(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2017
end Time girl
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by BABANGBALI: 2:22pm On May 19, 2017
ajepako:

Salaro werey omo...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you have not answered my question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Lagos Prostitutes Featured By British Photographer In Dailymail Report (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.