Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,505 members, 7,801,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) (50420 Views)

Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by wasuka14(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2017
Among the people that are commenting here now there is thief, there is yahoo yahoo boyz who think to be scamming people everyday is good way of life. To them, they think they are progressing. All of you thieves will perish in the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by Benteazaa(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Were you not in this country when the number one ineffectual buffoon was saying stealing is not corruption or you were too young then? How many of you came out to criticize him?

U TALK LIKE A FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by OTUNBAPASSA1(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2017
Na different types of thief dey..........him na air thife........

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by glossy6(f): 2:36pm On May 19, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Were you not in this country when the number one ineffectual buffoon was saying stealing is not corruption or you were too young then? How many of you came out to criticize him?

And now that the current president said that Abacha was not corrupt, what have you done?
Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by SalamRushdie: 2:53pm On May 19, 2017
Nice but the should have only confronted him when the plane lands ...Confronting him in the air could have gone haywire if he was a smart Thief with a suicidal heart he would have jeaopadise that flight
Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by ApolitiCal: 2:55pm On May 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

Which ineffectual buffoon, is that a chieftaincy title of someone in your village or is it a username amongst your kindred?

Of course yes. Chieftaincy title of someone in my OTUOKE Village.
Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 19, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Of course yes. Chieftaincy title of someone in my OTUOKE Village.

They give chieftaincy titles in English language in OTUEKE? Are you sure you aren't high on something cheap

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by shocks(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2017
cheesy grin clownish preliminary objections! The bane of practice in Nigeria.
ednut1:
lol, his lawyers defense will probably be my lord. u do not have jurisdiction to hear this matter as it happened in the air grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by ApolitiCal: 3:37pm On May 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

They give chieftaincy titles in English language in OTUEKE? Are you sure you aren't high on something cheap
Come to OTUOKE Village, you will see one and only ineffectual buffoon of otuoke land.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 19, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Come to OTUOKE Village, you will see one and only ineffectual buffoon of otuoke land.

In England? Because I am not understanding the English title given in a Nigerian village
Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by ApolitiCal: 3:51pm On May 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

In England? Because I am not understanding the English title given in a Nigerian village
We will marry you to somebody in otuoke then you will see for yourself. Don't worry. Also you know things are changing and things are taking new dimensions. Will you marry us? We have big Rivers so you don't need swimming pool if you marry us.
Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 19, 2017
ApolitiCal:

We will marry you to somebody in otuoke then you will see for yourself. Don't worry. Also you know things are changing and things are taking new dimensions. Will you marry us? We have big Rivers so you don't need swimming pool if you marry us.

This is the effect of APC weed, from Buffoon to OTUOKE to marriage
Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2017
decatalyst:

To even think this statement comes out of a supposed literate person of a sound mind is appalling undecided
"are you pained that he reminded you?" That's history for u.
Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2017
Benteazaa:

U TALK LIKE A FOOL.
Calling him a fool for revisiting history unadulterated shows that you are the greater fool.
Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by ApolitiCal: 4:06pm On May 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

This is the effect of APC weed, from Buffoon to OTUOKE to marriage
Just marry us. Though none of the roads leading to otuoke is motorable but I am glad to tell you that we have many local canoe that will carry you to and from our otuoke village. We also have ogogoro and burukutu to charge your body early in the morning. Will you marry us?
Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by caphykk: 4:39pm On May 19, 2017
baby124:
How people carry so much cash and put in hand luggage baffles me. There is ATM machine, you can transfer money, you have a purse or wallet. So why carry so much cash around like that if you are not a criminal yourself.

he wan buy gala and lacasera for traffic
Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by Musty856(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2017
And now you guys should imagine other bad things they do in Foreign countries, and why South Africans attacks /kills Nigerians
Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by Benteazaa(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=maasoap post=56679531]
Calling him a fool for revisiting history unadulterated shows that you are the greater fool. [/quote

YEA JUST LIKE U AND YOUR LIKES
Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by inosend: 7:34pm On May 19, 2017
Just throw the thief over-board.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by inquisitor: 8:34pm On May 19, 2017
ednut1:
lol, his lawyers defense will probably be my lord. u do not have jurisdiction to hear this matter as it happened in the air grin
[color=][/color][/color] grin[color=] grin grin
Re: Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 10:05am On May 20, 2017
Pavore9:
Person buy air ticket with the intention to rob? angry
Opportunity they say makes a man a thief.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady / Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki / CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.