Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single (80464 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single – #5 Will / Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by stam101(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2017
These women are not just beautiful, they are rich, powerful and most of them are extremely drop-deal gorgeous. It’s surprising how they are still single.

All of them have super-rich fathers who own their different companies and organisation. Some have tasted marriage and opted out after some reasons, while some have been carried away with work and their career.

Here are some of the daughters of the super-rich who are still single:

1. Senator Gbemisola Saraki

This ravishingly beautiful woman, who was a two-term senator at the National Assembly would have been the current governor of Kwara state. After her marriage to Segun Fowora crashed some years ago, the super-politician has still remained single. The reasons are best known to her.

She was born into wealth and she has done so well for herself that her achievements could compete with that of any man.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by stam101(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2017
Arumah Oteh:

Ms Arunma Oteh is the current Vice President & Treasurer of the World Bank, she is also described as the “Iron Lady” of Nigeria’s Securities and Exchange Commission.

Whether her status as a single woman will remain for long remains to be seen but going by her status and achievements, she has more than enough to bring into any marriage and of course that wedding, low-key or otherwise will surely be a society affair.

16 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by HungerBAD: 10:15am On May 19, 2017
Just in case i fit see wife here.

Make i carry DJ Cuppy and Biola Okoya names go give TB Joshua for prayers now.

No time.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:15am On May 19, 2017
Keep it coming, I dey look for one to marry among them.

Hehe
HungerBAD:
Just in case i fit see wife here.

bros na wetin me sef come find be that laa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by stam101(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2017
3 DJ Cuppy

The famous disc-jockey Dj Cuppy who is daughter of Billionaire, Femi Otedola spends time travelling around the world promoting her DJ art.

The beautiful young lady whose relationship to professional footballer, Victor Anichebe is said to have hit the rocks is not married.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Oblitz(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2017
i don buy land o
Buy stamped concrete materials, check my signature

3 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by stam101(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2017
4 Deola Sagoe

Deola Sagoe, daughter of Chief Michael Adeojo, Chairman of Toyota Nigeria Limited, is a woman who was born into money but has carved a niche for herself as a haute couture fashion designer who has rocked the country and caught the eye of the international fashion community.

She is a mother of three who has refused to remarry after her marriage to Kofi Sagoe hit the rocks some years back. Friends of Deola have said she is married to her job and her creative mind is working 24/7 to have time for any marriage.

19 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by stam101(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2017
5 Biola Okoya:

Biola Okoya is a beautiful and sophisticated lady. She is one of the most celebrated daughters of business mogul and billionaire, Chief Rasaq Okoya of Eleganza Group of Companies, has not even come close to contemplating marriage after her marriage attempt with Akinwande Johnson failed.

Biola, who is regarded as a stylish woman loves to party and would be a lively one for any man. But for reasons best known to her, she has decided to shun the allure of matrimony.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by jieta: 10:19am On May 19, 2017
this are powerful women most especially number one and two.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by stam101(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2017
6 Funke Adedoyin:

Princess Funke Adedoyin, the daughter of frontline industrialist, Chief Samuel Adedoyin of Doyin Group of Companies, has served the nation two times as a minister in the administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo between 1999 and 2007.

The mother of one has never been married but she is rich and powerful. When she was asked whether she intended to marry in the nearest future she only curtly remarked that she was in a relationship and that her son, who is a teenager is the centre of her world

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2017
single ke why
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by xynerise: 10:21am On May 19, 2017
OK, give me Bisola Okoya's number

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by stam101(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2017
7 Dr Fatimah Atiku Abubakar:

Dr. Fatima Atiku Abubakar is the first child of Hajiya Titi Atiku Abubakar for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Turakin Adamawa and former Vice President of Nigeria. She is a medical doctor who prefers a quiet life away from social glare.

The doctor who is in her late thirties is single but it is unclear whether she likes anyone.

The post appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by stam101(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2017
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by dangotesmummy: 10:34am On May 19, 2017
Wow.they're all beautiful and successful women

Where are those pained riff raffs who sees a successful single woman and attributes it to sugar daddyvis behind it?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Destined2win: 10:45am On May 19, 2017
If you marry these ones because of their money, you will be turned into a houseboy

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by colossus91(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2017
stam101:
3 DJ Cuppy

The famous disc-jockey Dj Cuppy who is daughter of Billionaire, Femi Otedola spends time travelling around the world promoting her DJ art.

The beautiful young lady whose relationship to professional footballer, Victor Anichebe is said to have hit the rocks is not married.
chai just because the guy club relegate babe relegate am tooo hmmm its ok!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Bashiruelemu: 1:22pm On May 19, 2017
make I book my future wiffy shocked
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by RichYoungNigga: 1:22pm On May 19, 2017

All of them are really old except Cuppy

I see why they're still single and unmarried

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 19, 2017
grin
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Oyindidi(f): 1:23pm On May 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 19, 2017
Just gimme cuppy and I'll manage

Btw, Atiku daughter looks like a man

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Ezedon(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2017
Give me there phone numbers, mainly Dangotes daughter

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by IgbosAreGreat(f): 1:24pm On May 19, 2017
Aruma Oteh is married with kids

get ur fact well abeg

7 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Mcowubaba: 1:25pm On May 19, 2017
Which of them fresh pass undecided, hmmm
Probably Dj Cuppy or na Coupon be her name..

I hear say Victor Anchiebe don use him relegation prick damage that 1, make I think more, eh eh

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by hobermener: 1:25pm On May 19, 2017
Who want be husband cum house boy

2 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by bikerboy1(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2017
grin Chai!!!, some people no get hand work for this country. Especially the bloggers. grin grin grin

How does their being single affect our sick president and his coordinator?

30 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Samirana360(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2017
ok
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 19, 2017
Seun, now's your chance...... grin

We are expecting results this December..... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.