Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Are Ladies Really Gullible??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Really Gullible??? (1434 Views)

What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship / What Do Ladies Really Want In A Guy ( Brutally Honest Truth ) / What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ladies Really Gullible??? by hercatonchires(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2017
Are ladies really gullible?
Gullible: Easily deceived or duped, naive, easily cheated or fooled.
Origin: Yoruba, from the word "go(h)" (pronounced similar to gun) meaning foolish. Did you fall for that smiley?
The female species are considered naive, foolish, easily deceived, but is it appropriate to refer to them as being naive?
We may have justifiable reasons to argue otherwise, but I sincerely think they are more trusting than gullible. I could cite instances that you'd agree to if you're sincere.
They include but not limited to the following :

* She trusts you to be her boo for life and allows you deflower her, you feel like a badoo and call her a mugu.

* You are in dire need of money, out of love and trust, she gives you her life savings or even worse - steals the money to help you. You abscond with her funds and settle with someone else. In your mind, you claim she was a means to an end.

* You get her pregnant, and explain to her that you are not ready to nurture a child, she reasons with you and thinks there'll be opportunities for you both in the future, she then aborts. Afterwards, you call her a LovePeddler or say she's not good enough for you. You use her and dump her.

* You met her in her prime while she's still in shape and blooming, after so much struggle over winning her to you, she has mercy and agrees to go with you. You guys kept it real for many years (decade in some cases). You wake up one morning and say she's not good enough due to her physique. Perhaps she's become chubby(possible consequence of contraceptives), or you say her height does not match yours, bla bla bla . Bros! You been blind when you dey pursue am before before?

* In many institutions, even away from institutions. A lot of people live "couples life" aka cohabitation. Why would a lady move in with a guy prior to marriage ? She'd cook, wash fabrics and dishes, provide sexual pleasure, to mention but a few. Those in school are even more irritating. I could defend them for the aforementioned points but not this one.
They do this too out of love and trust, but I consider the act foolish.

Some girls have been ripped of their hearts and they can go to any length to deal with guys. Not all of them were victims though. Some learnt from the mistakes of others while others are just naturally the "sharp" ones.

TBH, guys have contributed a lot to making innocent girls turn timid and wild.

Any objection?

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Really Gullible??? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 19, 2017
gringrin
Re: Are Ladies Really Gullible??? by Fmartin(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2017
na wao!
Re: Are Ladies Really Gullible??? by Atlantia(f): 10:44am On May 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Are Ladies Really Gullible??? by mr2kay(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2017
Nice writeup I'd say

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Really Gullible??? by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 19, 2017
If you don't learn from your mistakes then that could be argued as a point. You will always have some women who can be best described as prey and there will always be some men who are predatory in nature in terms of how the approach relationships.
Re: Are Ladies Really Gullible??? by firstking01(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2017
Most ladies tho.
Re: Are Ladies Really Gullible??? by siie: 4:31pm On May 19, 2017
So na u op no mind ur slayqueen turning to amoeba ba? ..ma sole advice guyz is dn't love out of pity. If she doesn't suit u then "bye Felicia".

Re: Are Ladies Really Gullible??? by darbeelicous(f): 5:27pm On May 19, 2017
hehehehe........ Objection my lord. cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Ladies Really Gullible??? by Burna88(f): 7:15pm On May 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
hehehehe........ Objection my lord. cheesy cheesy
objection overruled-!

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Really Gullible??? by hercatonchires(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2017
When you get married, if your slim cute wife suddenly turns yokozuna after your first child, "bye Felicia to her"
siie:
So na u op no mind ur slayqueen turning to amoeba ba? ..ma sole advice guyz is dn't love out of pity. If she doesn't suit u then "bye Felicia".
Re: Are Ladies Really Gullible??? by siie: 11:11pm On May 19, 2017
hercatonchires:

When you get married, if your slim cute wife suddenly turns yokozuna after your first child, "bye Felicia to her"
"Married"..and tell me y all these celebrity no fat after their first child? U see datz y i feel sorry for guys like u coz after ur wedding, ur wife won't give a shìt if she still look beautiful/attractive or not undecided
Re: Are Ladies Really Gullible??? by hercatonchires(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2017
It's upto you to determine if she'll remain pretty or not. With the kinda mindset you have, you don’t give a f*ck, you'd simply "move on". Ask yourself, do those celebrities really have happy homes? Whatever you decide to do with yourself, do. It's a free world, but remember, "Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones " and "what goes around, comes around "
siie:
"Married"..and tell me y all these celebrity no fat after their first child? U see datz y i feel sorry for guys like u coz after ur wedding, ur wife won't give a shìt if she still look beautiful/attractive or not undecided
Re: Are Ladies Really Gullible??? by hercatonchires(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2017
hercatonchires:

It's upto you to determine if she'll remain pretty or not. With the kinda mindset you have, you don’t give a f*ck, you'd simply "move on". Ask yourself, do those celebrities really have happy homes? Whatever you decide to do with yourself, do. It's a free world, but remember, "Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones " and "what goes around, comes around "

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

ASTRAL Sex:the New Bedroom Trend Where You Can't Get Pregnant Or Catch An STD / Girl Rubs Boyfriend’s Sperm On Her Face – See Her Reason / Dated Him For 6 Yrs, Had 7 Abortions, Paid His Fees; He's Marrying My Bestfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.