Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help (2148 Views)

Segun Ajiboye: 19,273 Teachers Failed Qualifying Test / How I Failed Jamb But Got Admission- Jamb Solution / I Just Passed My Jamb But I Still Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by Anextin(f): 1:12pm On May 19, 2017
Hello people my name is Arinze, I wrotee jamb on the 13th of may, 2017. It is my first time writing jamb, and also the first set to write on that Saturday. Prior to the jamb, I didn't pay attention to literature in my ssce, I only write it in waec cos it's required to study law. I read the little materials my aunt provided me with, did more search on the Internet, unfortunately two weeks to the exam my phone battery got weak and couldn't power my phone anymore. My aunt told me pointedly she wasn't interested in buying a battery since I like playing music till dawn even when my battery is critical.
Well, few days to the exam she came home with a battery for me and I wasn't expecting it at all. So I resumed my on line reading since I don't have enough materials. On the day of jamb, she told me all I need to know about jamb, that I must attempt the easy questions first and make sure I submit 4 min to my time. I adhered to her instructions, am really good in government or so I thought, cos the government I encountered wasn't as easy as I thought. Ssce was a smash for me, but this government gave me issues. So I moved in to literature where I knew basically nothing but luckily for me, it was the easier than government. Then came economics and I was smiling.
I was lucky that my centre which is digital bridge Institute was well equipped, the AC was chilling, so my brain opened to the little I read. We weren't allowed to enter with any thing except pen and pencil. Not even paper was allowed but they provided that in the hall for those who needed it. I finished 20min before my time elapsed so I was at ease. When the result came out, I scored 273, but trust my aunt, she just loves puting me on high. She called me on Monday, scolding me on how I couldn't reach 180 the general cut-off mark. I was speechless cos I expected more. I was down and couldn't utter a word cos I know I might not get this opportunity again. She's my benefactor and it's not easy on her at all. After all the rants, she asked me to clap for my self. I felt my aunt has gone bananas, I kept mute, she forced to clap else she won't give me athe good news. I just clapped with a heavy heart cos I can't really disobey her. "you have made me proud with 273" those were her next words. I ended the call, sobbed a little.
Here is another thing, when I was registering, I opted for law, in either UNN or Uniabuja, welll I didn't go thru the schools like she asked me to find out of those schools offers law. A friend in the neighborhood told me Abuja does law so I quickly choose Abuja uni so I can atleast be close to her. When it was time for me to register I found out uniabuja wasn't accredited for law this to year, I tried reaching my aunt but my phone was dead and the staff there were already irritated cos I was taking their time. I didn't know I had the choice of leaving and Coming back the next day, well they didn't act like I had such choice Sha, so I choose another course. When my aunt saw it. She was angry. Did I mention she stammers a little especially when she's hurt or angry. U can imagine the shouts in her office. That's where I found out that I could have gone and rethink. That as long as jamb is on, I can always come back to complete my registration.
Why am I writing this epistle, oh yes I remember, my aunt is all I have in attending University and my dream course is law. I know even with a good score I might not get in, pls I want to plead with people out there. Help me ease this on her. My dad is in the village, he's not doing too well. My siblings can't help me, she is the only person who has shown interest in my well being. Her sublingual used to ask her why she takes care of me more than them her flesh. They call me her son, I wrote waec last year and didn't make maths, she paid for it but I smashed all subjects, I am proud to say, I didn't not indulge in any malpractice. Even the school was awed at how I kept to myself. Unfortunately I didn't make maths. I felt like I failed her but registered me again, her only advice was since I was weak at maths, I should try and accept help in the hall if any comes. It's been just her, I lost my mum when I was barely two years through childbirth. The baby didn't survive and my mum died as well. Since then my aunt (in reality, she is my cousin, My mums eldest sister's daughter, I call her aunt cos she's older than me and has been like a mum to me and my siblings) has taken special care in her little way. Now she has her own family and still tries the little she can. Her hope is that I am independent someday so she can rest and smile that at least her efforts wasn't in vain. Pls I need help. Anybody with affiliations in UNN who can help secure admission without spending cos that she can't afford . I want to help her help me. I just need a smooth admission without having to pay anything.
Pls help me if you can. I know notable men and women who have connections frequent nairaland. I am begging for this opportunity, I really need this. Please assist me. Thank you for your time, God bless you all. You can reach me with this email, annex_link@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by Anextin(f): 1:21pm On May 19, 2017
Education mods, pls I am not begging for money, pls help me put this in front page, I might get lucky and someone decides to help me secure admission. Thats all I ask for. Help me mods
Re: I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by Oscar4real(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2017
"trust unto God and he shall direct your part"
Re: I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by firstclassmumu: 5:07pm On May 19, 2017
Pm me
Re: I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by NLProblemChild(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2017
Long hiss
Re: I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by kristian98(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Long hiss
NLProblemchild why are u hissing?
Re: I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by jeremylawrence(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2017
abeq make una help our broda oooo... op make sure u never disappoint ur aunty in life.
Re: I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by yinkzzboy: 9:25pm On May 19, 2017
Re: I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by NeeKlaus: 9:26pm On May 19, 2017
I was reading then along the line, I lost interest.
What exactly are you asking for??

1 Like

Re: I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by CrEaToRmalden(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2017
kristian98:

NLProblemchild why are u hissing?
the idiot failed grin
Re: I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by NLProblemChild(m): 2:56pm On May 21, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:
the idiot failed grin
. N A new thing?
Re: I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by Nik4luv(f): 3:42pm On May 21, 2017
Pls I score 233 @ nursing in unilorin. Should I change my course?

1 Like

Re: I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by kristian98(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:
the idiot failed grin
thats unfair. delete your comment
Re: I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Anextin:
Education mods, pls I am not begging for money, pls help me put this in front page, I might get lucky and someone decides to help me secure admission. Thats all I ask for. Help me mods
Not every busy person would want to read ur write up to the end. You should have considered that

1 Like

Re: I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Anextin:
Hello people my name is Arinze, I wrotee jamb on the 13th of may, 2017. It is my first time writing jamb, and also the first set to write on that Saturday. Prior to the jamb, I didn't pay attention to literature in my ssce, I only write it in waec cos it's required to study law. I read the little materials my aunt provided me with, did more search on the Internet, unfortunately two weeks to the exam my phone battery got weak and couldn't power my phone anymore. My aunt told me pointedly she wasn't interested in buying a battery since I like playing music till dawn even when my battery is critical.
Well, few days to the exam she came home with a battery for me and I wasn't expecting it at all. So I resumed my on line reading since I don't have enough materials. On the day of jamb, she told me all I need to know about jamb, that I must attempt the easy questions first and make sure I submit 4 min to my time. I adhered to her instructions, am really good in government or so I thought, cos the government I encountered wasn't as easy as I thought. Ssce was a smash for me, but this government gave me issues. So I moved in to literature where I knew basically nothing but luckily for me, it was the easier than government. Then came economics and I was smiling.
I was lucky that my centre which is digital bridge Institute was well equipped, the AC was chilling, so my brain opened to the little I read. We weren't allowed to enter with any thing except pen and pencil. Not even paper was allowed but they provided that in the hall for those who needed it. I finished 20min before my time elapsed so I was at ease. When the result came out, I scored 273, but trust my aunt, she just loves puting me on high. She called me on Monday, scolding me on how I couldn't reach 180 the general cut-off mark. I was speechless cos I expected more. I was down and couldn't utter a word cos I know I might not get this opportunity again. She's my benefactor and it's not easy on her at all. After all the rants, she asked me to clap for my self. I felt my aunt has gone bananas, I kept mute, she forced to clap else she won't give me athe good news. I just clapped with a heavy heart cos I can't really disobey her. "you have made me proud with 273" those were her next words. I ended the call, sobbed a little.
Here is another thing, when I was registering, I opted for law, in either UNN or Uniabuja, welll I didn't go thru the schools like she asked me to find out of those schools offers law. A friend in the neighborhood told me Abuja does law so I quickly choose Abuja uni so I can atleast be close to her. When it was time for me to register I found out uniabuja wasn't accredited for law this to year, I tried reaching my aunt but my phone was dead and the staff there were already irritated cos I was taking their time. I didn't know I had the choice of leaving and Coming back the next day, well they didn't act like I had such choice Sha, so I choose another course. When my aunt saw it. She was angry. Did I mention she stammers a little especially when she's hurt or angry. U can imagine the shouts in her office. That's where I found out that I could have gone and rethink. That as long as jamb is on, I can always come back to complete my registration.
Why am I writing this epistle, oh yes I remember, my aunt is all I have in attending University and my dream course is law. I know even with a good score I might not get in, pls I want to plead with people out there. Help me ease this on her. My dad is in the village, he's not doing too well. My siblings can't help me, she is the only person who has shown interest in my well being. Her sublingual used to ask her why she takes care of me more than them her flesh. They call me her son, I wrote waec last year and didn't make maths, she paid for it but I smashed all subjects, I am proud to say, I didn't not indulge in any malpractice. Even the school was awed at how I kept to myself. Unfortunately I didn't make maths. I felt like I failed her but registered me again, her only advice was since I was weak at maths, I should try and accept help in the hall if any comes. It's been just her, I lost my mum when I was barely two years through childbirth. The baby didn't survive and my mum died as well. Since then my aunt (in reality, she is my cousin, My mums eldest sister's daughter, I call her aunt cos she's older than me and has been like a mum to me and my siblings) has taken special care in her little way. Now she has her own family and still tries the little she can. Her hope is that I am independent someday so she can rest and smile that at least her efforts wasn't in vain. Pls I need help. Anybody with affiliations in UNN who can help secure admission without spending cos that she can't afford . I want to help her help me. I just need a smooth admission without having to pay anything.
Pls help me if you can. I know notable men and women who have connections frequent nairaland. I am begging for this opportunity, I really need this. Please assist me. Thank you for your time, God bless you all. You can reach me with this email, annex_link@yahoo.com
you want a "smooth admission" undecided

(1) (Reply)

An Examination Question For 400level Environmental Students UNIABUJA / NANS President Promised Buhari 20m Votes From Nigerian Students [nigeria Reacts] / Jamb 2019 Possible English Questions And Answers Ngtrend.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.