Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) (72527 Views)

Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by hobermener: 4:20pm On May 19, 2017
Op are you straight or gay cos the way u day push this topic undecided
Na girls dem suppose carry dis mata for head o, dis one way e be guy hmmn lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by beberebe: 4:20pm On May 19, 2017
Him no fine pass flavour
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by darfay: 4:20pm On May 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
most handsome my cute ass...... I know Zach lavine

David Beckham

Oliver Giroud

Klay Thompson

trey songs

r
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 19, 2017
He lacks charisma
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by susiivy: 4:21pm On May 19, 2017
no hating, the guy is fine but in my eyes not the most handsome

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2017
Na lie, he try small buh i fine pass am.

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by prinsam30: 4:22pm On May 19, 2017
someone that look like a woman with attributes of a Gay, is that one a most handsome man in the world
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by SuperBlack: 4:22pm On May 19, 2017
D guy no even fine reach me.
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by adecz: 4:22pm On May 19, 2017
grin
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 19, 2017
Still looking for what exactly is cute about him sad

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by emillionaire: 4:22pm On May 19, 2017
not bad
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2017
he is a fine guy

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by RealDannie(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2017
So, Social media users arranged the award? Lemme see the other contestants before i'll know what to say. angry

Else...

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Cypmeni(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2017
The boy no fine abeg e just dey dia
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by beberebe: 4:24pm On May 19, 2017
Flavour fine pass abeg

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by elmerperry: 4:25pm On May 19, 2017
Abeg mke una tel me....hw person tke dey fine pas dis one.....I sense jealousy
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by aisammy4: 4:25pm On May 19, 2017
you'll definitely see more handsome guys in Nigeria. Kut the crap! He iant the most handsome in the word...He looks like a Ex-Nigeria international, Odenwige.

Odenwige even handsome pass am...

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Most handsome man in the world

Ori gbogbo yin ti gbagi undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2017
Looks gay
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 19, 2017
Beautiful body chai Thank you Lord
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:27pm On May 19, 2017
Those abs are everything!
Not some Nigerian guys with pot belly, and they'll expect babe to come jump on top them.

Still not the the most handsome man though.

solasoulmusic:
Beautiful body chai Thank you Lord
So, you saw that body?
Oh Lawd!!! cry
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Claessique1(f): 4:27pm On May 19, 2017
I wasn't even moved... undecided undecided
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Sezua(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2017
Fernandowski:

David Beckham

Oliver Giroud

Klay Thompson

trey songs
Sergio Ramos
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 19, 2017
He's not even Arab angry
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:28pm On May 19, 2017
Buhari sef hans pass am grin
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Sezua(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:
Those abs are everything!
Not some Nigerian guys with pot belly, and they'll expect babe to come jump on top them.

Still not the the most handsome man though.
I dont have pot belly.
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by freshinko: 4:28pm On May 19, 2017
I ask again, who is social media?
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Alariwo2: 4:29pm On May 19, 2017
Mynd44 sef fine pass am with his tashere beards..
He try sha but Flavor go dwarf am anyday

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by censeakay(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2017
he look like the usos
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by arowstev2000: 4:30pm On May 19, 2017
Flavor fine pass this one na
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2017
Fernandowski:

David Beckham

Oliver Giroud

Klay Thompson

trey songs

wetin this guy do una sef?
how are this people you mentioned finer than this guy?
you even called oliver giroud join self.
I still have not seen any guy finer dan him though.
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2017
taribo west fine pass this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.