Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Choices - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (5923 Views)

Choices: Another Perspective / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by crislyn(f): 2:38pm On May 29, 2017
Unbelievable! Does this really happen??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices by queenitee(f): 3:38pm On May 29, 2017
crislyn:
Unbelievable! Does this really happen??
It happens o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices by crislyn(f): 10:50pm On May 29, 2017
queenitee:
It happens o
God plz help your children.
Re: Choices by queenitee(f): 9:03am On May 30, 2017
crislyn:

God plz help your children.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Choices by Oyinprince(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2017
Episode 8

By Tunde Oni

I understand what I have done, I know the implications and ramifications of the choice I made when I cheated on my husband and truthfully, I have no defense. When I think about it well, it was not even so much about the revenge for thinking my husband cheated on me, it was just something I wanted to do. I made that choice weeks ago. The process started when I saw Muyiwa after all these years, when I started chatting with him, when I had long conversations with him and unloaded by marriage problems on him and it culminated to me sleeping with him. I have no one else to blame, I did it.

I have no idea what is going to happen. It made it worse to hear David say he knew I was awake when he came in and made a prank phone call saying all those things just to joke around and see my reaction. Before he could catch up with me to explain it was a joke, I was already out of the house. How could one cruel joke push me over the edge as to make such a damning choice.

"Teni, Teni"

"Yes? Oh sorry I was lost in thought"

"Babe, what are you thinking about? The doctor has said she is okay and her temperature just ran too high for too long, you don't have to beat yourself over that".

I forced a smile and answered my husband, "David I know. I am very relieved she is okay. I just feel like I should have known or checked on her before running out. I feel like I failed as a mother''.

There was no way I could explain what was actually running through my mind. Princess was feeling much better and sleeping. We sat exhausted in the hospital, none of us having the desire to be anywhere else all day. Muyiwa had tried calling me but I sent him a text that I was in the hospital with my daughter.

"Teni, you never did mention where you went earlier when I was trying to reach you"

''Ehm... I .. actually, I heard you talking on phone and I thought you were cheating on me so I ran to Tola's house to cry it out''

"hahahaaaaaaaa"...The sound of his laughter filled the whole room.

"Seriously Teni, if you ever suspect I am cheating on you, try to talk to me about it first because it is most likely a misunderstanding. Nobody can compare to my wife''

''Uhm yeah, that is what they all say isn't it? Even the ones that cheat will never admit to eat but that was an expensive joke. What if I had sought revenge''.

David burst out laughing once again and I wondered what was funny. I had decided to test the waters with the truth and gauge his reaction.

"You? seek revenge? It is the most impossible thing on earth. I can make such jokes because I trust you of course even though you didn't seem to extend me the same courtesy''. He said while rolling his eyes.

''David of course I trust you. That was what made it more heartbreaking because I could not comprehend it''.

"Okay enough of all these infidelity talks. Let me quickly go out and get some food for us and change of clothes for Princess before she wakes up''

''Okay babe. See you soon.'' He stands up and kisses my forehead before heading out.

I picked up my phone to call once I was sure he was gone.

"Hello Tola''

''Hey dear, how is your day going?''

''Quite stressful, Princess is in the hospital''

''Oh my God, what happened? Is she okay? Are you in the family hospital?''

''Don't worry Tola, she is getting better. Yes we are in our family hospital. I called you for a favor actually''

''What do you need?''

''If it ever comes up between David and yourself, please tell him I was in your house all through this morning".

''I don't understand Teni, you want me to lie to David? Why? Where did you actually go?''

''Tola it is a long story. Please just do this for me and I will tell you when I see you.''

''Okay dear, anything you need. Hubby and I will stop by later to check on Princess''.

As I rounded up the call with Tola, I could not shake the feeling that I was roping myself in a web.

It had been three weeks since we left the hospital and that experience somehow brought David and I closer. I think we both realized that we could not afford to be in disunity so as not to affect Princess and so David was coming home early and I was having a fun time in my marriage. Of course, it helped that Muyiwa had been out of town on a business trip during this time.

When he called me that Saturday afternoon that he needed to see me, I decided to go see him so I can explain to him that last time was a bad choice and it was not going to happen again. I am definitely fully invested in making my marriage work. David and Princess decided to have their father-daughter fun day out and I left for Muyiwa's house sometime after.

Throughout the drive, I was fully prepared body and mind. I started rehearsing my break up speech and I was glad hubby had been making love to me regularly so I could not use being Hot as an excuse. What I did not plan for or expect was the wave of feelings that swept over me as soon as I stepped into Muyiwa's house and he crashed his lips to mine. I forgot how making love to him was the last time. The kiss took me to heights sex with David was not taking me to and I knew that making this bad choice for the second time was inevitable.

...to be continued
Re: Choices by Oyinprince(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2017
Episode 9

By Tunde Oni

It has been two years since the first time I cheated on my husband and I have finally lost count of the number of times I have been with Muyiwa. If I am being honest, I can even say Muyiwa understands my body and pleasures me much more than David has ever done. Initially, I felt so much guilt but after about 6 months, the guilt has gone and I have come to terms with my choices. The weird part is that I actually do love them both. I love my husband and my 'boyfriend' as I fondly call him. My daughter is now three years old and that is the only pure thing in my life since I have tainted my marriage with my actions. I have not been able to confide in my friends because I know they will never condone my actions. I finally stopped trying to break up with Muyiwa when I realized how easily he was able to get me back into bed each time. Muyiwa and I now have a routine. We meet up three times a week in his apartment during our lunch hour. David put his hands on my sides suddenly tickling me out of my reverie.

I burst into laughter, ''babe stop it joor, seriously you know I don't like being tickled''

''Well, I did not take you away for the weekend on our anniversary only to have you get lost in thoughts. You have been out of it for over 30 minutes''

''Sorry darling, I was just wondering how Princess will be coping without us at the moment, I miss my baby''

''I am sure she is missing us but trust me she will be having the time of her life with her grand parents. You know this is the first time they are having her all to themselves''.

''Yes I know. I just miss her a bit but I am so glad we had this weekend to ourselves babe''.

''So when do we need to leave to pick her up to make it to the airport in time?''

''Well, it's just 9am now and our flight is still for 7pm so we can still relax here till around 1pm I think?''

''Cool so that gives us another 4 hours of tremendous body discovery right?''

I burst into laughter at that. ''Seriously? Body discovery after four years of marriage? Okay lets start discovering now''

''Teni, I think it is high time you go remove your coil. Princess is already 3 years old. Don't you think we should start trying for another baby?''

My heart stopped for a minute as I processed what David just said. I knew he was going to mention it sooner rather than later but that did not make it any better. How am I supposed to remove my coil and start trying for a baby when I am sleeping with two men. Even thinking about it just sounds all wrong. I am definitely not having the nollywood ending of not knowing who the father of my child is. So I did the only thing that could take my thoughts of it for now. I turned around and kissed my husband on the journey of body discovery.

Later that week I decided to bring up the issue with Muyiwa. As soon as I told him what David said, the whole conversation took a wrong turn.

''Muyiwa I don't get you seriously. Am I supposed to refuse to have more kids just because I want to continue to sleep with you? You realize that Princess is 3 years old already right and sooner or later, my in laws will start wondering why another one is not forth coming.

''I am not disputing your predicament, I asked a simple question Teni, where does that put us?''

''Well I was thinking we just put off seeing each other from when I remove my coil till after I deliver my baby''.

He simply started laughing so much that I got irritated,

''Would you like to share with me what is amusing you so much?''

''Wait, so you expect me to wait for you for a whole year? I am also believing you expect me to be celibate in that one year right?''

''Well, I don't know what I am expecting really. I don't know anything Muyiwa. The only thing I know is that I am not going to let the paternity of my child be in question''

''Teni, I don't want that either but I don't think you realize how much I have sacrificed for this relationship''

I could not believe he just said that when I have been the one living a double life. ''You have sacrificed? Please enlighten me because I am the one currently putting my marriage in jeopardy''

''And I am the one unable to get married'' he yelled!

I was stunned for a moment. ''What do you mean unable to get married?''

''I mean exactly what I said''. Muyiwa was so angry, I could feel it coming off him in waves.

''Do you know how many family meetings I have attended in the last two years with my parents questioning why their only son isn't bringing a wife home? Do you know how many girls my sisters have tried to set me up with? Has it occurred to you that all my friends are currently married and I am stuck because my girlfriend who I am head over heels in love didn't wait for me and is married to another man? Has any of this occurred to you Teniola?''

To say I was shocked by Muyiwa's outburst is an understatement. I was left absolutely speechless. For what seemed like an eternity I just stared at him. I didn't even know what to say.

''Muyiwa, I...I ...I didn't know...You never told me... I just thought you had a girlfriend somewhere and you just kept that part of your life separate from me''

''What? You think I will have a girlfriend and cheat on her? I am not that kind of man''

''Oh!!! Please enlighten me Muyiwa since I am that kind of woman''. I stared at him pointedly and I think he finally realized what he just said.

''No Teni, I didn't mean that way, I am so sorry''

''No need to apologize Muyiwa, you have simply stated a fact. I guess that is my cue to leave, I will see you later''. I picked up my bag and walked towards the door.

''Teni, please I am sorry, I did not mean...

I did not wait to hear the rest, I walked out the door and slammed it hard, it shook by its hinges.

...to be continued

Read the complete story on www.youngicee.com

1 Like

Re: Choices by Oyinprince(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2017
Last episode will be posted tomorrow. Please drop your comments

let me invite other literaturelanders Jasmine4 (f ), Tessyhorlar(m ), laraemi ( f ), meneski , steve888 ( m), yewande1234 ( f ), abiambo ( m), markpenk , Kimkardashain ( f ), debdave (f ), BIODAVY(m ), boygeorge , Alexbabybird ( f ), IZUKWU (m ), Wikitech, temmytopsy24 (f ), TeenaMay ( f ), yungeez( m), Rhodiumic( m), aylahome, fboonmy , patjane (f ), kayjay007 , oyem4u(m ), odeguaomon( f ), preetypam ( f ), Gideon16 (m ), ify01 , smizel (m ), kennedith9, Coolpuyol(m ), Teaphe (f ), lilwheezy1 (m ), charytea (f ), gr8skillz , Ochyglowsglows( f ), sjodediran , greenhealthng (m ), SurestG( f ), IamLukas( m), yungjezzy, Mayreeyam (f ), Rukkydelta (f ), tyreal ( f ), Observer3( m), 9icetoo (m ), trendymiss ( f ), Obinnau (m), oyejossybee , Oyinprince ( m), Deadshot

2 Likes

Re: Choices by trendymiss(f): 7:22pm On May 31, 2017
Following 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices by queenitee(f): 9:01pm On May 31, 2017
I really love this story
Re: Choices by fboonmy: 11:15pm On May 31, 2017
Finally met up...Thanks for the mention OP and I must say this is a nice story. Haba Nairalanders, just 2 pages for this story. Pls show some love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices by osic(m): 1:13am On Jun 01, 2017
Nice Story.Cant wait to see what becomes of Teni in the end

1 Like

Re: Choices by Rukkydelta(f): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2017
Beautiful piece
Can't wait for the final episode

1 Like

Re: Choices by SurestG(f): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Oyinprince:

let me invite other literaturelanders
Jasmine4 (f ),
Tessyhorlar(m ), laraemi ( f ), meneski , steve888 ( m),
yewande1234 ( f ), abiambo ( m), markpenk ,
Kimkardashain ( f ), debdave (f ), BIODAVY(m ),
boygeorge , Alexbabybird ( f ), IZUKWU (m ), Wikitech,
temmytopsy24 (f ), TeenaMay ( f ), yungeez( m),
Rhodiumic( m), aylahome, fboonmy , patjane (f ),
kayjay007 , oyem4u(m ), odeguaomon( f ), preetypam
( f ), Gideon16 (m ), ify01 , smizel (m ), kennedith9,
Coolpuyol(m ), Teaphe (f ), lilwheezy1 (m ), charytea (f ),
gr8skillz , Ochyglowsglows( f ), sjodediran ,
greenhealthng (m ), SurestG( f ), IamLukas( m),
yungjezzy, Mayreeyam (f ), Rukkydelta (f ), tyreal ( f ),
Observer3( m), 9icetoo (m ), trendymiss ( f ), Obinnau (m),
oyejossybee , Oyinprince ( m), Deadshot

Thanks a lot for the mention. The story is wow and filled with morals, how I wish it didn't end there. Thumbs up to the writer.
Re: Choices by Oyinprince(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Final Episode

By Tunde Oni

I was still on the phone with Muyiwa when I drove into my compound, just getting back home from work around 8pm that Monday night.

"Congratulations once again Teni, I am so glad you got pregnant so fast".

"Actually, I did not expect it to happen so quickly too. I took out my contraceptive the next day after we spoke and 3 months after, here I am pregnant already".

"So have you told your husband the news yet?" Muyiwa asked.

"Of course, I told immediately I got the news yesterday. He was so delighted".

"So have you gotten home now?''

"Yea, I just drove into the compound. I am just sitting in the car talking to you".

"Okay nice, how was work?''

"Work was great. I was able to finish and do some presentations I had been working on".

"So how much have you missed me? Three months without some sugar?'' He said jokingly.

I laughed heartily, "Its not just Sugar, it is honey. I did miss you of course and and I am glad you found someone you like. So I guess taking a break from me was not so bad after all''

''Honestly Teni, I cannot say taking a break was bad. I really do miss you and all but I feel like my relationship is heading to a good place and it is not even about sex, I am not even sleeping with her yet''.

''Too much information please. I don't want to know about your sex life or absence thereof''.

Teni, I hope you know I don't regret the past two years and I won't have traded it for the world. I do love you and my greatest wish was that I met you before you got married. We would have been great together''

''Well, if wishes were horses, even beggars will ride my dear. Anyway, I wont say I don't regret it. It was amazing with you but I can never get over the guilt that I did cheat on my husband for two years. I am glad it's over though and we can both move on. After all, we have gotten it out of our system now''.

''I can never get you out of my system Teni, don't get it twisted. The wise decision will be to avoid seeing you so I don't end up cheating in my new relationship which I am hoping leads to marriage''.

''Okay Mr wise man, I am glad you have the wisdom to take the step I never did. I won't want you to be a cheat like me''. I said, already getting uncomfortable with the conversation.

''Teni, please don't take it that way. I don't want us to part on a bad note. You know I did not mean it like that''.

''Okay true, don't worry I was just being naughty. Anyway, I have to go now. Princess will soon go to sleep and I want to tuck her in''

''Okay love, see you when we see then. Maybe in a decade,'' he said laughing

''Alright Muyiwa, take care and be good to your girlfriend''.

''I promise to be''.

I ended the call and smiled at how easy talking to Muyiwa always was. I was grateful we had finally ended the whole affair. Now that I am pregnant, it was definitely a good time to rebuild with David.

I picked my bag and walked into the house with a smile on my face. I tried opening the door and was surprised it was locked and so I opened it with my key. I did not expect the house to be quiet at this time and all the lights were on. I checked the bedrooms and kitchen and I could not see either the nanny or David and Princess so I went into the bedroom and sat down to call him. I was wondering where they could go to at past 8 in the night.

After calling David's line so many times and being unable to reach him, I tried the nanny as well and kept getting a dialling tone. As a looked around the room exasperated and confused, my eyes fell on an envelope addressed to me on the side table.

"Teniola,

I am sure you must have tried calling me so many times but don't bother my love. You will not get through. Let me go straight to the point. I have left you and taken my daughter with me. Make no mistake, our marriage is over. However, I will not give you the satisfaction of granting you a divorce. I have simply gone.

Now the question is why? Also why now? I am sure you know the answer already. Teniola, I knew.
I knew that you were cheating on me. I knew that you have been cheating for two years. I knew from the very first day you started. I knew from the moment you started having the conversations and the moment you started sleeping with him. I will not bore you with the details of how I found out but you should have known you did not marry a foolish man. That you will sleep with another man for two years and think I will not know? You must have considered me stupid.

The best part is that I waited. Initially I was angry, then I was hurt, then I felt betrayed, then I became hopeful that you will stop and then finally I was disappointed. Night after night, day after day, you jumped from his bed to mine and you never felt dirty? I know that he was not a fling and that you loved him but you forgot our marriage and everything we stood for. Did you even stop to think of your daughter? and the kind of mother you needed to be for her?

Our last wedding anniversary vacation was my send forth gift to you. I needed you to get pregnant so I could leave you with a companion. Isn't that noble of me? I could not risk you having that child though since I can never trust that the child is truly mine. Don't worry, even if you claim he/she is mine, keep the child and train the child. I will find you when he/she is an adult and we can do a DNA test to check. If that child is mine, tell him/her why I left and tell him/her about Princess. I will always be grateful for the gift you gave me in Princess. Our beautiful daughter, who is now mine to care for without the influence of a promiscuous mother.

Don't bother to find us Teniola, you will never know where we are. You will never know if we remained in this country or have left to another country. You will never know how your daughter grew up. That is what you sacrificed for two years of opening your legs for another man. I feel bad that I could never get some answers to questions that plagued my mind. Was it the sex? Was it the companionship? Was it money? Was it love or care? How was he a better man for you? What did he give you more that was worth throwing it all away?

You might think I am callous and wicked. I think I am a wise and patient man. I have never for one day cheated on you in all our years of marriage or dating. I was patient to wait for you for two years. I was even willing to forgive you the first 3 months but here we are. You made your choices and I made mine Teniola, live with them.

As per our parents, I have explained everything to all of them today. I did not tell them I was leaving though. I leave you to deal with whatever comes out of it. Have a great life with your baby and your boyfriend.

Yours truly,
David (your husband)

THE END

Read more stories on www.youngicee.com

2 Likes

Re: Choices by Oyinprince(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
SurestG:

Thanks a lot for the mention. The story is wow and filled with morals, how I wish it didn't end there. Thumbs up to the writer.
You're welcome
Re: Choices by crislyn(f): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oyin darling...is there anyway u don't always leave a message with your stories. I hope this one has part two cuz I'd really like to see her reaction or maybe an Epilogue. Thanks dear for another wonderful piece.
Re: Choices by crislyn(f): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oyin darling...there is no way u don't always leave a message with your stories. I hope this one has part two, cuz I'd really like to see her reaction or maybe an Epilogue. Thanks dear for another wonderful piece.

1 Like

Re: Choices by queenitee(f): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
OMG. Everything has a price tho, hers was her marriage. Thank you for this mind blowing story. David was a good man, he had no blame
Re: Choices by Nmaglit: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
she made her choice the very first day she slept with Muyiwa so she should leave with it

1 Like

Re: Choices by yungeez(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Oyinprince:

Jasmine4 (f ),
Sorry m late, I ws busy looking 4 my sweetheart queenitee, thanks 4 d mention bro...
#OluwaAndTSorry m late, I ws busy looking 4 my sweetheart queenitee, thanks 4 d mention bro
#OluwaAndYungeezIsNowPracticallyInvolved
Re: Choices by trendymiss(f): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2017
Teni dooh o
Re: Choices by queenitee(f): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
yungeez:

Sorry m late, I ws busy looking 4 my sweetheart queenitee, thanks 4 d mention bro...
#OluwaAndTSorry m late, I ws busy looking 4 my sweetheart queenitee, thanks 4 d mention bro
#OluwaAndYungeezIsNowPracticallyInvolved
I'm here already, I kept a seat for you self
Re: Choices by marianneada(f): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
I don land,... Guess i'm a bit late,... I reserve my comment till i meet up with you guys,.. Onyiprince, i hail you!!! grin
Re: Choices by marianneada(f): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Thank u so much for this wonderful piece,....... I was really touched by ur story,... I cant imagine having a broken home all in the name of infidelity,......Ladies pls learn from this story,....U're a gem smiley
Re: Choices by yungeez(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
queenitee:
I'm here already, I kept a seat for you self
Okay Dear m Cuming
Re: Choices by EvaJael(f): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Great one Oyinprince. No one can eat their cake and have it
Re: Choices by missuniverse(f): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tnx for sharing oyin,
Teni..., quite unfortunate-feel for her... feel for the unborn...
"INFIDELITY"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by Observer3(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2017
Oyinprince:

Jasmine4 (f ),

O boy. . Na me come late pass ooo. . . .buh tnks 4d mention bro

wow ah so much love d ending man. . . .nice one bro grin
Re: Choices by Alexbabybird(f): 2:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Oyinprince:

Alexbabybird ( f ),
Wow! Just saw this now. Really nice piece. Love it. Well done dear.
Re: Choices by yungeez(m): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2017
I Jst Dnt No Wat 2 Say, Oyinprince u r d Man, thanks 4 dis awesome piece, she who couldnt 4give wen she caught her BOYFRIEND cheatin, cheated on her HUSBAND 4 TWO YEARS, muyiwa is d devil, he actually encouraged nd used hr 4 his sexual pleasure, deep down he considered her an expensive slu*t. teniola is a fool 4 allowin hrself 2 b carried away by temporary pleasure, if she had jst sit back 4 5mins nd think tins tru and talk 2 someone wit an open mind other dan dat devil muyiwa abt it, she might nt av missed it. David is patient nd truly luvd her bt he partly destroyed his hom wit his hand, keepin late night, sleepin outside is something a married man should neva do, i didnt say dnt hang wit d guys, bt dere is a limit 2 it, nd 2 make matter worse he began to give stupid excuse nd playin expensive joke, he is contributed 2 d problem, afterall he is d head of d hme...dis is y i always emphasise on communication,couple shuld always learn how to talk tins out, speaking abt communication, queenitee i sent u a mail.
Re: Choices by queenitee(f): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2017
yungeez:
I Jst Dnt No Wat 2 Say, Oyinprince u r d Man, thanks 4 dis awesome piece, she who couldnt 4give wen she caught her BOYFRIEND cheatin, cheated on her HUSBAND 4 TWO YEARS, muyiwa is d devil, he actually encouraged nd used hr 4 his sexual pleasure, deep down he considered her an expensive slu*t. teniola is a fool 4 allowin hrself 2 b carried away by temporary pleasure, if she had jst sit back 4 5mins nd think tins tru and talk 2 someone wit an open mind other dan dat devil muyiwa abt it, she might nt av missed it. David is patient nd truly luvd her bt he partly destroyed his hom wit his hand, keepin late night, sleepin outside is something a married man should neva do, i didnt say dnt hang wit d guys, bt dere is a limit 2 it, nd 2 make matter worse he began to give stupid excuse nd playin expensive joke, he is contributed 2 d problem, afterall he is d head of d hme...dis is y i always emphasise on communication,couple shuld always learn how to talk tins out, speaking abt communication, queenitee i sent u a mail.
I had a problem with my mail ni jare, I will check it soon
Re: Choices by yungeez(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2017
queenitee:
I had a problem with my mail ni jare, I will check it soon
kk dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. / N20,000 UP FOR GRABS!!! The Afritalks Short Story Writing Contest 2016!!!! / Book Summary - The Five Love Languages By Gray Chapman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.