Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation (28913 Views)

Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S / The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by WotzupNG: 3:26pm On May 19, 2017
https://twitter.com/Thoby_Mabanga/status/865550726860218368

A girl has taken to twitter to appreciate her father who worked as a security guard to send her to the university to the point of graduation. She shared a picture with him putting on her graduation gown. What caught my eyes are her lovely boobs which look ready for the Labour Market. She tagged the Tweet in the below manner.

My Dad thank you for taking me to varsity even though you are a security guard this is for you. I love you

http://wotzup.ng/twitter-user-appreciates-her-security-guard-father-during-her-graduation/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by BossLadyF(f): 3:30pm On May 19, 2017
nice appreciating her dad but I don't understand her outfit

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 19, 2017
What is She really showing Us? undecided

Her boobs or Her boobs?

You really want to appreciate your Pa, put those hands round Him undecided

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by alBHAGDADI: 3:34pm On May 19, 2017
KissChrixx:
What is She really showing Us? undecided

Her boobs or Her boobs?
She has to get employed on time. Abi, you no understand?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by BiafranBushBoy: 3:36pm On May 19, 2017
Is that her dad between her chest? shocked

15 Likes

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 19, 2017
Aww, that's sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by alBHAGDADI: 3:57pm On May 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Is that her dad between her chest? shocked
Bad boy. Her dad is the one beside her.
lalasticlala Seun fynestboi

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by sunnysunny69(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2017
See olosho , getting a job shouldn't be a problem.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by tayoxx(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2017
that waist
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by IdeyFindWife: 4:11pm On May 19, 2017
Sweet, sweet gal!

Be proud of your (good) peeps whoever they are!

Some don't have, some wish they did!

And, those boobs too BTW makes for a good profile boost. You never can tell, any of the "Coming-to-America" type S/A "Kings" may just see dem and swoon. Aren't they always Hot for young succulent boobies?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2017
Hmmmm.... m suspecting something oo

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by newsynews: 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Bad boy. Her dad is the one beside her.
lalasticlala Seun fynestboi
This one that everyone is just taking about her boobs without mentioning the essence of the thread.

8 Likes

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by ItalianWine(f): 5:59pm On May 19, 2017
This is for you indeed undecided

Are you sure it's only your security guard father that took you to varsity?

You must have forgotten to give special thanks to them

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 19, 2017
Those hips...damn!
Make she off cloth sef before I give am mark. I don learn

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by IVORY2009(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2017
Chai chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked shocked
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by DollarAngel(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2017
Good
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by RealHaute: 6:00pm On May 19, 2017
What's she wearing?
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Hades2016(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2017
Nice boobs grin
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by ednut1(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2017
con open boobs. indirectly telling us na olosho work she use supplement her self abi undecided

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by bewacharlie(m): 6:03pm On May 19, 2017
thank God the man didn't spend in vain... olosho in the making

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 19, 2017
Auntee... Congrats oo

But are you sure it's only this man that singlehandedly sponsored your education??

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 19, 2017
See..Should have been a security guard. My daughter would be a graduate by now. We are here fighting boko haram.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Talk2Bella(f): 6:05pm On May 19, 2017
I miss my dad every single day

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by lordkhalifa(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2017
nice shape but why is she unclad, she is not well brought up
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by jBama(f): 6:06pm On May 19, 2017
She sure knows where she is coming from
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Dabiridamilare(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2017
pls who i really graduating
THE FATHER OR THE DAUGHTER
koye mi ooo

and moreover i cant see any intimacy between her and her so called father

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Naijaarchive(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2017
LOL.... Is this the proper way to appreciate her dad? Nawa ooo
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Lexusgs430: 6:06pm On May 19, 2017
For all of you that loves the full package, food don done..
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by gammarays(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2017
ify0013:
Wondering if it is possible ?
Why not call or WhatsApp the number in the picture
To partake
Scammer
Why not sell your family and play those games
Equilateral idiot
Back to post
boobs and backside graduating
Came into campus a virginia now graduating as Alan Shearer
uwa mmebi

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Bintmusty(f): 6:12pm On May 19, 2017
Different people with different ways of showing appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by dominique(f): 6:12pm On May 19, 2017
S.A. babes and big hips tho lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Of 2019 JAMB UTME Form And Registration Updates / UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent / Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.