Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) (41340 Views)

Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo / Memo Targeted At Muslims, not Christians. - Katsina State University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Ogashub(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2017
sad
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2017
Gosh
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by jayriginal: 5:21pm On May 19, 2017
In a citadel of learning. Shame.
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Organs(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2017
Yes i agree that one should not put his hands on a woman, also, no matter how woman insult or abuse me raech i will not put my hands on a woman, but i tell you now now, if a woman should raise her hand and slap me because she is upset, i will raise my hand and slap her well well, infact x2, then, we go settle matta later period, even if she be person wife.

3 Likes

Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by oyoofong(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2017
NA money fight
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by aleeyus(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2017
i most complete it (a)
lofty900:
Afonj
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 19, 2017
Oooooh, she actually gave him a rain of blows before the bite?.
na wao
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:25pm On May 19, 2017
He better go and get a tetanus injection ASAP before it's​ too late because I don't want any story that touches the hearts.
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 19, 2017
adonbilivit

Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 19, 2017
snrman:
Me looking at my phone wondering wtf I just read
You can't unread it .....if only that were possible
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by LordOfNaira: 5:27pm On May 19, 2017
dre11:

A sordid drama played out at the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA), on Thursday, as the institution’s Registrar, Dr. Modupe Ajayi, physically assaulted Mr. Isaac Adams, the clerical officer in her office.

In addition to a rain of blows, Mr. Adams, a member of the Non-Academic Staff Union (NASU) of the university, was also bitten in the head by Dr. Ajayi. Sources told SaharaReporters that the brawl took place at about 9:30 am, sparking huge confusion in the University Senate Building.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/19/futa-registrar-bites-clerical-officer-during-fight-over-memo

Pic 1: Dr. Modupe Ajayi, the registrar

Pic 2: Isaacs Adams- Clerk bitten by Bursar

Pic 3: Memo that caused the brawl

Stop violence!!!

You will never see people like Peter Psquare talk now o. When it is about a battered woman, they will come out and talk just to gain cheap likes!!!

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Rastamann: 5:27pm On May 19, 2017
I never knew there was a 'Suarez' in FUTA Registrar! Winchi!
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by figure007(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2017
That woman must be related to Suarez... Awon eyan bitting ...
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2017
To all name checkers this post not for that

Quote me you will not make heaven
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by yappie11187: 5:32pm On May 19, 2017
i dont trust sahara reporters news, they frame people with truthful lies.in the first place how would a clerk go and print a vital information from the office of the registrer without her permission ....it is unprofessional and i sense a kinda school politicking in this....a woman dosent attack with a bite, they can only defend themselves biting.
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by IJOBA2: 5:34pm On May 19, 2017
SHE WAN REPLACE LUIS SUAREZ NI grincheesygrin
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 19, 2017
What a beast! Her children must be proud of her. Her husband will be glad. They've been referring to a terrible lunatic as a wife and a mother all this while. Can you imagine such bestiality? I think psychoanalysis needs to be made a criterion for getting into sensitive positions, and should be made compulsorily periodic after getting into office. Imagine such madness! So opprobriously ridiculous.
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2017
itsJude:
A woman attacks a man nobody is talking
If its a man that did this

women will be shouting

I hate this stupid hypocrisy

Why shld it be ok when a woman does it and bad when a man does it

If my boss shld try this i will beat her up and quit ure very mad

From your last statement, eadership position would not be good for you. You are ready to lose your job and probably the ability to meet your marital provision because of one crazy woman.

What is the law for. You can rightly be a millionaire from this type of incident. Not just the registrar should be sue for assault but also the university. See where you need education?
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Ichietome: 5:52pm On May 19, 2017
itsJude:
A woman attacks a man nobody is talking
If its a man that did this

women will be shouting

I hate this stupid hypocrisy

Why shld it be ok when a woman does it and bad when a man does it

If my boss shld try this i will beat her up and quit ure very mad

You see, that's what I'm always saying. If the reverse was the case you would have seen how people will be crucifying the man, calling him all sorts of names. Now a woman is assaulting a man and they are all silent.

I vow on my left foot never to let any woman touch me in a quarrel and go scot-free. Far be it from me
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by emmydoaka: 5:54pm On May 19, 2017
grin

Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2017
that canine bitch shld b fired.
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by romenna: 6:08pm On May 19, 2017
i can only imagine wat her hubby hav bn coping with all dis years.
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by blackmartial(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2017
Oga gba mi leti ki n di olowo...
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by fxskye: 6:10pm On May 19, 2017
Ondo State: A state where bottom power is powerful than masculine.

The SHE is Power
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Sterope(f): 6:11pm On May 19, 2017
I hope she gets what she deserves
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 19, 2017
hi jailbird
snrman:
Me looking at my phone wondering wtf I just read
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by DeRay98(m): 6:29pm On May 19, 2017
A women in 50s and probably a mother, in a senior cadre of a university in a such a display of cannibalism in a public office?
Only God knows what her husband faces at home (if she has one).
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2017
_dayum!!,_ I didn't read the whole epistle but from all indications it seemed like she was keeping his records until he went missing in her archives then she went HAM. Say no to violence...there are other means.
Re: FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) by Omambala99: 6:34pm On May 19, 2017
This is unfair and a domestic violence against men by women. It is high time we men stand up and defend our kind. We must not allow this matter to die like this, this woman must be brought to book. This assult against men by women must stop. We must use this woman to set an example for other women to understand that after God, man follow, women are after tought of creation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day / UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) / Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.