Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) (58972 Views)

Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) / Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Burial Of Late General Adeyinka Adebayo (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Why are they laughing?
They're celebrating the corpse

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by yemmight(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2017
Where the son of the late General here?
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2017
Hmmmm.... And some idiots will be carrying weapons around killing themselves...
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Why are they laughing?

And high fiving as if they had just won the lottery! Bizarre picture.

Anyway, all I can say is na wa for una o!

O pari
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by DTaj: 4:54pm On May 19, 2017
Fayose and Aregbesola do not hide their love for each other nah!

Among the South West Governors, they are the closest, in spite of being in different political parties. On several occasions, Aregbesola had publicly praised Fayose, and Fayose had also praised and aligned with Aregbesola publicly.

Also, by extension, Fayose likes and respects Tinubu, and Aregbesola is Tinubu's boy. So it all adds up.

I see Fayose joining any party Tinubu ends with, against 2019...
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by RealDannie(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2017
More like handing Over cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by RealDannie(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2017
fratermathy:
Fayose be like

He loves this white shoe grin
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by ApolitiCal: 5:05pm On May 19, 2017
[/b]Was it aregbe that was keeping the corpse before? I can't understand [b]
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by Humbledude(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2017
I thought its suppose to be funeral? The way they held hands like cul........ Nawa oh.
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2017
You need to see the way the road was blocked when these politicians were arriving. This got me wondering how a burial was politicized

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
Only God knows how much they spented on this whole thing. I'm sure they must have spented up to 2 billion naira
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by juman(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2017
Humbledude:
I thought its suppose to be funeral? The way they held hands like cul........ Nawa oh.

Thats how funeral of old person be in yorubaland.

Its much of celebration of life.
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by juman(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2017
Adiue baba.
You have done you part.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by columbus007(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2017
all i see are some bunch of occultic individual undecided
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by arsenal33: 6:13pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=demolinka post=56680654]Don be deceived APC=PDP[/quote
Now that u know hope u will stop fighting each other
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by thunderbabs: 7:46pm On May 19, 2017
Aregbe be like.....Eruuuku, Mo deeeeeeeeeeee!!! grin
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by olokstob(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2017
all dis political hullabaloo is all a scam. they are all friends.
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by DamiBukola: 2:52pm On May 20, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Only God knows how much they spented on this whole thing. I'm sure they must have spented up to 2 billion naira
Yo fellow northerner said "spended", you are now saying "spented".

Did they swear for you guys ni? Egba wa o!
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:54pm On May 20, 2017
DamiBukola:
Yo fellow northerner said "spended", you are now saying "spented".

Did they swear for you guys ni? Egba wa o!
yes they swore for you and your people
Re: Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) by Kunlexic(m): 3:39pm On May 20, 2017
And some people will biliv this people are enemy. Hmmn they are just people of common interest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Tinubu At Yobe Presidential Campaign Rally / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders / Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.