Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (79723 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 9:05pm On May 19, 2017
d girl pan cake is too mush
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by gradeA(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2017
thornapple:
Love birds.
i hope she didn't bleach?.
No one has to cos black is beautiful and bleaching won't make your kids light skinned.

what if she licks and swallows the bleaching cream while pregnant, the baby might just be yellow.

kai Emeka and you said you no go finish this jumbo wrap of oshogbo weed sha
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2017
I no see any backside ooo

1 Like

Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 9:08pm On May 19, 2017
Hubby take several notes grin
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by chyima(f): 9:08pm On May 19, 2017
,congrats to both of them from the mgt of diamond bank tongue tongue
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 19, 2017
gradeA:

what if she licks and swallows the bleaching cream while pregnant, the baby might just be yellow.

kai Emeka and you said you no go finish this jumbo wrap of oshogbo weed sha
Emeka at least you now know what happens when you finish a jumbo sized oshogbo weed. the emboldened is an evidence. grin grin
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by shinarlaura(f): 9:14pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Her face is brighter than her hands.

Why do people like altering/enhancing their color?

Those eyes of urs grin
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:17pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Her face is brighter than her hands.

Why do people like altering/enhancing their color?

lol....Marykay is brighter than her future grin grin grin
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Arsenalholic1: 9:18pm On May 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Those eyes of urs grin
grin. They are God's gift wink

Happy weekend.
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by HARDDON: 9:18pm On May 19, 2017
Congrats gee!
Buh therez nothing there to chk out, itz flat grin

Btw, how come her face is so fair n hands r so dark?
Is she an half caste? Multi racial?
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by wale2day: 9:19pm On May 19, 2017
jhgh
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by amakadihot87(f): 9:21pm On May 19, 2017
She had to push the backside out
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by hokafor(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2017
I didn't see any bakside oo. My opinion tho
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by zanga420: 9:24pm On May 19, 2017
vivypretty:
all this ass grabbing wedding pictures. .... I just wonder if that is the main koko ..

HML......
is it your ass?

Ass no one is grabbing is that one ass?

Abeg face your package, or bring ass make person grab
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by shinarlaura(f): 9:28pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
grin. They are God's gift wink

Happy weekend.

Thanks. I wish u same

What's ur plan for the weekend
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by medra(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2017
See as de guy dey look de yanch lyk say she no dey mess (fart). I wonder how dat face will look lyk without makeup. Anyways HML!
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by gutlinhyde1: 9:33pm On May 19, 2017
the bakasi no drink big stout but e make sense...portable and probably flexible
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by bewacharlie(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2017
itsJude:
is that one backside?

So backsides go pose this wood go carry body stand cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yansh wen some girls boobs big pass na yansh?

Make we hear word , horn'y man wen no get eye
grin
itsJude:
is that one backside?

So backsides go pose this wood go carry body stand cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yansh wen some girls boobs big pass na yansh?

Make we hear word , horn'y man wen no get eye
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Mrlouis: 9:36pm On May 19, 2017
labanji:
Mtcheeeew

Biafravd girls no get yansh where Afonja dey walahi...
Igbo women dey learn.

My wife yansh nah times 2 confirm.

So tell me, what does the excessive subcutaneous fatty tissues down there do for you? Otondo...
These are the kinda women one enters a cab with and they just occupy the space meant for three passengers altogether..lubbish
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Arsenalholic1: 9:46pm On May 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Thanks. I wish u same

What's ur plan for the weekend
Nothing special jare. Maybe a few outings with the boys and that's all.

Don't tell me yours is a planned trip to the beach to unwind; I'll just grow green with jealousy grin
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Arsenalholic1: 9:47pm On May 19, 2017
BISIXCLUSIVE:
lol....Marykay is brighter than her future grin grin grin
Lol. The thing tire me.
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by shinarlaura(f): 9:49pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Nothing special jare. Maybe a few outings with the boys and that's all.

Don't tell me yours is a planned trip to the beach to unwind; I'll just grow green with jealousy grin

Lol. You know I like the beach right. Actually that's my plan wink
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Itzpaul(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2017
Na wao...
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Arsenalholic1: 9:52pm On May 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. You know I like the beach right. Actually that's my plan wink
What a wawuuu!

Seriously, had no idea you like the beach. But I think a few of your profile pix I've seen gave that away.

Well, have fun. It's being a looooongggggg time I actually went close to a beach -- like 3+ years now.
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by shinarlaura(f): 9:56pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
What a wawuuu!

Seriously, had no idea you like the beach. But I think a few of your profile pix I've seen gave that away.

Well, have fun. It's being a looooongggggg time I actually went close to a beach -- like 3+ years now.

Wooow. 3 years+. That's not ur thing.

What do u enjoy doing then?
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by noziz(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2017
the second pix jst wake my junior from sleep kiss
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:01pm On May 19, 2017
the stuff is so smalllllllllll!
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Arsenalholic1: 10:02pm On May 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Wooow. 3 years+. That's not ur thing.

What do u enjoy doing then?
It's actually "my thing." I love the beach. But even I can't explain the reason for this hiatus. I'll just nail it down to the fact that I am chasing something now, once I get it, there'll be time for more leisure.

As to what I enjoy doing, there are lots of them (both indoor and outdoor activities). I enjoy strumming the acoustic, playing/watching football, travelling/adventure etc.

It's obvious you enjoy a lot of things as well...
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Kc3000: 10:07pm On May 19, 2017
So many Afonjas hating because they saw an Igbo couple...every Afonja pre-wedding picture we've seen here received congratulations from all, but the accursed children of hate and bitterness can't just find it within themselves to be happy for this nice couple.
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by shinarlaura(f): 10:10pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
It's actually "my thing." I love the beach. But even I can't explain the reason for this hiatus. I'll just nail it down to the fact that I am chasing something now, once I get it, there'll be time for more leisure.

As to what I enjoy doing, there are lots of them (both indoor and outdoor activities). I enjoy strumming the acoustic, playing/watching football, travelling/adventure etc.

It's obvious you enjoy a lot of things as well...

Oh I get it now. There's time for everything.

Sure I enjoy a lot of things but what I enjoy most is travelling. I like to discover new things. Meeting new people. Most especially the remote areas cheesy. I find pleasure in that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) / Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.