Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. (27803 Views)

Should NYSC Be Reformed Or Scraped? See Twitter Poll Result / What You Failed To Observe About NYSC [BE WISE] / 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by Freshkidavid(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2017
A Twitter poll was conducted to know if NYSC which is a mandatory programme and was introduced by the President Olusegun Obasanjo administration should be scraped and guess what is the result:- YES.

Kingston Dome is also in support of this.

See the result of the screenshot,

www.kingstondome.com.ng/2017/05/should-nysc-be-scrapped-see-results-of.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by Freshkidavid(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 19, 2017
My brother I no go lie oh...

People are really deployed to scary places this year. It's now like a ram heading to the slaughter house. grin

Worst of all, them no come dey pay again like before. Graduates are not as excited as 2 years ago grin

OK, Let's do a nairaland poll tongue

Click share for it to be scrapped

Click like for it to remain (its good to serve your father's land Uh? wink)

95 Likes 323 Shares

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by onosprince(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2017
Make dem scrap abeg

19 Likes

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by lockupnop: 7:53pm On May 19, 2017
Ahhh! I'm not a graduate so I can't say . If not that our messengers we elected in the office cannot think for our Youth if I was to be in charge of that NYSC

All the Federation I will make sure Federal government provide 100,000 hacters of land in each state.

Now
Time frame 1 year.
Goals :
1 coper = 1 acre

6 months training in farm
3 months training in Army Barack with intensive discipline
3 months course on Basic I:T programs

Pay them off with their farm produce adding value to it.

Government role : bring invesrors from South Korea to Build factory and we make sure we back them up so that they won't run away.

When the pass out they would make m oney
Maize to cornflakes Direct Kellog must come to Nigeria by force ...

Now they will use Billions to scrap it abi Continue undecided

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by jBama(f): 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
Yes please

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by Ournolly: 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
YES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
Nigeria should be scrapped angry

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by omoadeleye(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
Uh
Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by ksstroud: 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
Nooooo

2 Likes

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by Hiccups: 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
Scrap it

4 Likes

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by ednut1(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
scrap d gooddam thing

11 Likes

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by RIPEnglish: 7:55pm On May 19, 2017
Yes i support it to be scratched. It is just a rubbish wasted of timing.

9 Likes

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 19, 2017
Scrap or not it's not going to provide jobs

1 Like

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by Nltaliban(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2017
They should scrap it and send them the money to start business

NYSC is just an Avenue corrupt people use in doing their corrupt deeds

14 Likes

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 19, 2017
samyomz:
Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by LordOfNaira: 7:55pm On May 19, 2017
samyomz:
No chill at all. Person no go fit play with you at all o!!!

6 Likes

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by YemziAdez(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2017
Okay...I don't want it scrapped, i believe it gives some folks the chance to visit other states in my own opinion.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by thesishelp: 7:56pm On May 19, 2017
Anybody when scrap nysc e no go c broad daylight ...jobless people instead of una to hold poll on how to impeach buhari una dey do nonsense

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by Dfinex(f): 7:56pm On May 19, 2017
Scrap it already

1 Like

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by EHIRIMCHA(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2017
Ok let's do dis.if u benefited from nysc click share but if u didn't benefit click like

5 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by diportivo: 7:56pm On May 19, 2017
scrap the Shii

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by reiddecuti: 7:57pm On May 19, 2017
No only scrap but buried.

.....I DEY LAUGH..... grin grin[color=#770077][/color] >: grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by Lilimax(f): 7:57pm On May 19, 2017
I don't see it being scrapped because of corruption level in the country. So many people in authority are siphoning money through this avenue. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by quiverfull(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2017
Maybe not scrapped, but modified. Perhaps, that one should he devoted to working on farmlands all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by omusiliyu(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2017
[s]introduced by the President Olusegun Obasanjo administration[/s]

Obasanjo kor, GEJ ni

9 Likes

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by smartty68(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2017
samyomz:
No be small scrap kai!

2 Likes

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 19, 2017
Nysc Introduced by obasanjo not How on again?

2 Likes

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by MXrep: 7:59pm On May 19, 2017
NYSC was introduced by Yakubu Gowon

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 19, 2017
Freshkidavid:
A Twitter poll was conducted to know if NYSC which is a mandatory programme and was introduced by the President Olusegun Obasanjo administration should be scraped and guess what is the result:- YES.

Kingston Dome is also in support of this.

See the result of the screenshot,

www.kingstondome.com.ng/2017/05/should-nysc-be-scrapped-see-results-of.html

OP oh!
which kind country were you born in, that a farmer like OBJ will introduce a sensible scheme like NYSC.
When graduates are not farm animals, that can lay naira notes.

NYSC was created by General Yakubu Dan yumma Jack Gowon GCFR.
please take note.
the only scheme obj introduced na Nationally You Survive with Corruption! (NYSC)

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members / 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.