Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad (44132 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / Ugbana Oyet Appointed By Queen Elizabeth As House Of Commons Serjeant At Arms / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 19, 2017
Orpe7:
See the father repping a Yoruba attire gbam! Not one yeye red cap with one chicken feather attached to it grin
Wearing the "Yoruba attire" doesn't make them yoruba,They are Edos!!and btw must you lots always tribalise everything??Recieve sense ijn.efulefu
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 19, 2017
Mouthgag:
Yoruba lady cheesy
Oh now she's Yoruba,she automatically becomes Yoruba when it's convenient for you.If the news was about prostitution in Italy you'll be the first to report to NCAN and point out that's she's EDO.
Attache to success angry

3 Likes

Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by Nature8(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

Ugly girls always doing wonders and making us proud.

Slay queens, well they are busy sucking dick cheesy

Lol.. Naso bro grin

Congrats to Anne Marie though cheesy
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by kechywillz(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2017
She gather both front and back
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by Azam101: 10:33pm On May 19, 2017
Congratulations Annie! useless babymamas come and see oooo una own na to dey fuuk like chimpanzees!
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by sshalom(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2017
Congratulations for a well deserved recognition. Good news!
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by Azam101: 10:36pm On May 19, 2017
Congratulations Annie! useless babymamaz come and see ooo! una own na to they fuuuuk like pigs
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by Jmkventures: 11:37pm On May 19, 2017
She want resemble Toolz
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by k9ine(m): 11:47pm On May 19, 2017
Did you take a good look ay her name?
Mouthgag:
Yoruba lady cheesy
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by Codyt(m): 12:28am On May 20, 2017
itsik:
Her backside sha.
Nyashable
Omo guy Na wa o..... I salute that Boootey grin grin

Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by laudate: 12:36am On May 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
On behalf of Edo people worldwide, i hereby congratulate our sister for doing us proud. Oba etokpaye iseee

If anybody quote me ehhn, the thunder wey go fire you dey collect breeze grin

Which dirty thunder is that one? shocked May it go back to the sender without missing road! And the correct phrase is "Oba ghato kpere" (i.e. may the king live long!). I really don't know why you are saluting the king, when it was a lady (a correct Ovb'iedo for that matter) that won the award.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by Nobody: 2:25am On May 20, 2017
PapiSmith:

Ugly girls always doing wonders and making us proud.

Slay queens, well they are busy sucking dick cheesy
Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Stupid people don suffer.
So it's a crime to be STUPID
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by Orpe7(m): 4:24am On May 20, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Wearing the "Yoruba attire" doesn't make them yoruba,They are Edos!!and btw must you lots always tribalise everything??Recieve sense ijn.efulefu

No pun intended. Am just having fun grin
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by oz4real83(m): 5:43am On May 20, 2017
jBama:
NCAN ikeja chapter
She is from EDO STATE!!!
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by oz4real83(m): 5:46am On May 20, 2017
Mouthgag:
Yoruba lady cheesy
ur mouth really needs to be gagged! Did u see tiger marks on her face? She is from EDO STATE. She isnt and can never be an afonja. She is sweet,intelligent,unique and beautiful!!!
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by rexharysn(m): 6:27am On May 20, 2017
She is and Edo girl Oooo, later people would only ascribe evil to Edo people
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by newmedia01(m): 6:41am On May 20, 2017
ok

Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by osicom: 7:11am On May 20, 2017
Nawa4nl:
Congrats my sister.

Though these Edo people, we dont know where to class them?

As Associate Biafrans or Assciate Afonjas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGWBgUMb1zM
Any one you chose to class us afterall we bridge the enmity gap between the two warring tribes on nairaland.
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by YelloweWest: 7:32am On May 20, 2017
Hades2016:
it's rude to bring in someone's mom into stuff like this .... we are here to have fun and not to insult our mothers OK ..... Mothers are blessing from God
But it's okay to call someone child ugly??

By the way I never insulted anyone's mother. I only asked him to post his mother's pic since he said someone else's mother or future mother is ugly!

You guys are so petty. It hurts when some mentions your mother. But u are quick to insult ladies calling them whorès olosho ugly etc... you forget that might be someone's mother or future mother.
You forget that your mother is also a woman.
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by Mouthgag: 8:19am On May 20, 2017
oz4real83:
ur mouth really needs to be gagged! Did u see tiger marks on her face? She is from EDO STATE. She isnt and can never be an afonja. She is sweet,intelligent,unique and beautiful!!!
Dear morôn,
I didn't call her afonja, I said YORÙBÁ smiley
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by oz4real83(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2017
Mouthgag:

Dear morôn,
I didn't call her afonja, I said YORÙBÁ smiley
stop displaying ur stupidity and ignorance on nairaland. It doesnt pay!
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by Hades2016(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

But it's okay to call someone child ugly??

By the way I never insulted anyone's mother. I only asked him to post his mother's pic since he said someone else's mother or future mother is ugly!

You guys are so petty. It hurts when some mentions your mother. But u are quick to insult ladies calling them whorès olosho ugly etc... you forget that might be someone's mother or future mother.
You forget that your mother is also a woman.
take a chill pill Mr or Ms grin seems your blood da hot grin

Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by Mouthgag: 1:23pm On May 20, 2017
oz4real83:
stop displaying ur stupidity and ignorance on nairaland. It doesnt pay!
It pays when have functioning brain
You're brain dead!
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by laudate: 1:26pm On May 20, 2017
Nawa4nl:
Congrats my sister.

Though these Edo people, we dont know where to class them?

As Associate Biafrans or Assciate Afonjas?

None of the above...they stand on their own! You chaps should stop trying to attach them to your zone by force. cheesy
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by oz4real83(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2017
Mouthgag:

It pays when have functioning brain
You're brain dead!
do as ur name implies. ''mouth gag'' which means ur mouth should be shut or gagged continuously since ur brain is so dead that nothing good and reasonable can come out from it.
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by oz4real83(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2017
Duru009:
Edo people making history again!!!!
one id.iot above is calling her yoruba. I tried correcting him and he is displaying his st.upidity
Re: Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 20, 2017
Orpe7:
See the father repping a Yoruba attire gbam! Not one yeye red cap with one chicken feather attached to it grin
Lol. U' must be high on cattle dung

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP / FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.