Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) (9257 Views)

41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 6:22pm On May 19, 2017
A 21-DAY PERSONAL PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME TO BRING CHANGE FOR BOTH MARRIED AND SINGLES.
FASTING INSTRUCTION
Break your fast by 2:00pm each day.We encourage you to pray before tasting anything;it's not about the fast only,prayer is also very important.
We shall round off the STEPPING HIGH 2017 program with a VIGIL.We meet in MFM prayer city on Day Twenty (20) of the fasting,which is FRIDAY 9th/10th June,2017.
VENUE:MFM prayer City,MULTI-PURPOSE HALL
TIME:8:00pm till dawn

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2017
2017 STEPPING HIGH
21 DAYS FASTING
DAY 1(21TH MAY 2017)
BE GRATEFUL:
IT OPENS OTHER DOORS
BIBLE READING
LUKE 17:11-19
MENTAL RENOVATION
All ungrateful people shall constantly Experience shame.
INTRODUCTION
According to our text of study,the tenth man among the ten lepers realized the great works jesus did in their lives,indeed He shouted in joy which made him to come back to give glory to God.The other nine lepers were cleansed but the tenth man among them was made totally whole;the man who came to give glory to God.Jesus expects us to be grateful.To be grateful is a function of wisdom.A grateful person is a wise person.The Bible says 'the wise shall inherit the glory while fools sha inherit shame.In the bible,those who complained,murmured and grumbled were destroyed not by the enemies or devil but by God Himself.
You have no reason not to be grateful,even when all your expectations in life are not met yet.One thing you must not fail to know is that,what happens that we know is one thing but what should have originally happened we may not Know.Learn to be grateful to God,even if it's for the fact that you are alive!
MORNING SESSION
Spend a quality time to sing praises to God in this session.
EVENING SESSION
Spend another quality time to praise God the more in this session.
MIDNIGHT WATCH
And yet another quality time to praise Him,for his mercy endures forever.Halleluiah!

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ChristianJames: 11:37am On May 21, 2017
God bless brother Ifewise,
I Love what you are doing here...
Please can u keep posting the Stepping High prayers Sir.
You can add me on Whatsapp for easy communication. 08132480114
Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2017
DAY 2 (22/5/17)
SEEING BEYOND THE PHYSICAL
BIBLE READING- GEN:2:15-17,DEUT 30:19
MENTAL RENOVATION
You cant access God's Treasury until you change your realm to the supernatural

Life is a choice and every you make,makes or mars you.But you cant choose what you can't see,For you to make a good choice in life,your spiritual eyes must be opened.God told jeremiah (jeremiah 1:11) moreover the word of the Lord came to me,saying jeremiah what sees thou? And I said,I see a rod of an almond tree......."What you cant see you cant have.What do you see over your marriage,your finance,your health,etc? Your sight determined your choice,never use physical eye to make a choice,prone into the spiritual.
Not all that is glitter is gold.Abraham had no child,when God promised him a son without considering the deadness of his wife's womb he believed,though he was so old.See it the way God sees it,then you will have it.

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)My choice in life shall not be a burial of my destiny,in the name of jesus.
2)I reject any choice that will sentence my life into spiritual bondage,in the name of jesus.
3)It is written,and they overcame him by the blood of the lamb,and by the word of their testimony.I will overcome,in the name of jesus.
4)Spiritual blindness,loose your hold over my life,in the name of jesus.
5)Any power assigned to cripple my spiritual life,your time is up,die and let me go,in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1)My spiritual sight,open by the powerif the holy Ghost,in the name of jesus.
2)Fire of the Holy Ghost,incubate my spiritual life,in the name of jesus.
3)Power of Idol that has closed my spiritual life eye,break,in the name of jesus.
4) Every curse of limitation,operating in my family line,lose your hold over my life,in the name of jesus.
5) Oh Lord my father,settle me this year and let me rest,in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)What they collected from me during the hour of the night,Oh lord my father use tonight to restore them,in the name of jesus.
2)Marital failure of my father's house,pursuing marital life,you will not succeed,die,in the name of jesus.
3)Mercy of God,Speak for me tonight and settle me maritally,Financially and prosper my way,in the name of jesus.
4) You my marital life,hear the word of the Lord,reject every satanic manipulation,in the name of jesus.
5) Whether the devil likes it or not,I am walking into my marital joy this year,in the name of jesus.

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2017
DAY 2 ( 22/5/17)
SEEING BEYOND THE PHYSICAL
BIBLE READING- GEN:2:15-17,DEUT 30:19
MENTAL RENOVATION
You cant access God's Treasury until you change your realm to the supernatural

Life is a choice and every choice you make,makes or mars you.But you cant choose what you can't see,For you to make a good choice in life,your spiritual eyes must be opened.God told jeremiah (jeremiah 1:11) moreover the word of the Lord came to me,saying jeremiah what sees thou? And I said,I see a rod of an almond tree......."What you cant see you cant have.What do you see over your marriage,your finance,your health,etc? Your sight determined your choice,never use physical eye to make a choice,prone into the spiritual.
Not all that is glitter is gold.Abraham had no child,when God promised him a son without considering the deadness of his wife's womb he believed,though he was so old.See it the way God sees it,then you will have it.

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)My choice in life shall not be a burial of my destiny,in the name of jesus.
2)I reject any choice that will sentence my life into spiritual bondage,in the name of jesus.
3)It is written,and they overcame him by the blood of the lamb,and by the word of their testimony.I will overcome,in the name of jesus.
4)Spiritual blindness,loose your hold over my life,in the name of jesus.
5)Any power assigned to cripple my spiritual life,your time is up,die and let me go,in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1)My spiritual sight,open by the powerif the holy Ghost,in the name of jesus.
2)Fire of the Holy Ghost,incubate my spiritual life,in the name of jesus.
3)Power of Idol that has closed my spiritual life eye,break,in the name of jesus.
4) Every curse of limitation,operating in my family line,lose your hold over my life,in the name of jesus.
5) Oh Lord my father,settle me this year and let me rest,in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)What they collected from me during the hour of the night,Oh lord my father use tonight to restore them,in the name of jesus.
2)Marital failure of my father's house,pursuing marital life,you will not succeed,die,in the name of jesus.
3)Mercy of God,Speak for me tonight and settle me maritally,Financially and prosper my way,in the name of jesus.
4) You my marital life,hear the word of the Lord,reject every satanic manipulation,in the name of jesus.
5) Whether the devil likes it or not,I am walking into my marital joy this year,in the name of jesus.

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2017
DAY 3 (23/5/17)
REGATHERING THE SHATTERED
BIBLE READING
HOSEA 6:1-3
MENTAL RENOVATION
At times we are tempted to believe that our human efforts can fix our most pressing issues,but far from it,Only God can fix the broken.
INTRODUCTION
Hosea 4:6 says "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"how true is this? A shattered life is the one with no adequate knowledge of its maker.When you live a life or operate a machine contrary to the manufacturer's manual,the result will be catastrophic and unfortunately,most christians are victims of this.But thank God for his word in Hoses 6:1 that says "Come and let us return to the Lord ;for He has torn,but He will heal us" Staying in God's instructions in his divine manual for our lives will repair,reform,rehabilitate,revive and re-gather us to him and the Virtues and wealth you've lost will be recovered through jesus christ our Lord.Remember,total obedience is a necessity.
MORNING SESSION
1)O God my father,by your mercy,revive me again in jesus name.
2)My God and my father,repair my fragmented life with your outstretched arm of righteousness,in jesus Name.
3)Dear God,reform me and transform me to your own shape,in jesus name.
4) Heavenly father,fix all the broken and damaged pieces of my life in jesus name.
5) Let my spirt,soul and body receive the visitation of the Almighty God and their be harmony within me,henceforth,in jesus name.

EVENING SESSION
1)Thou judge of heaven and earth,put to an end every negative habit in my life,in jesus name.
2)My God,my friend,guide me back into your presence,in jesus name.
3)I refuse to be shifted by the enemy out of God's presence by the the power in the name of jesus.
4)O God my Lord,re-gather any shattered area of my life and let my glory shine forth,in jesus name.
5)Any mistake I made in the past that brought in confusion into my life,mercy of God,speak for me,by the power in blood of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)Holy spirt of God,I surrender myself to you to be instructed and inspired to act according to my destiny,in the name of jesus.
2)Oh God arise and fight for me,in the name of jesus.
3)Powers of my fathers house assigned to stop me,I stop you before you stop me,in the name of jesus.
4)Glory recovery power of God,fall upon my life and let my glory be restored and shine,in the name of jesus.
5) My today shall always be better than my yesterday,in the name of jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by omodasolamary: 9:25am On May 22, 2017
Nice one @Ifewise. pls can you help upload till 28th May. am yet to get a copy of the booklet. thanks
Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by Pinkdinah(f): 12:17pm On May 23, 2017
please can you post the prayer point for the whole of the 21 days. I cant get the booklet where i am. thanks
Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2017
Wednesday
DAY 4 (24/5/17)
THE MYSTERY OF THE ELEVENTH HOUR MIRACLE
BIBLE READING
Matthew 20:16,Psalm 102:13
MENTAL RENOVATION
As far as God is concerned,nothing is too late because he is the creator of time

INTRODUCTION
There are days marked out for specific spiritual transactions such as:Prophetic days for specific assignments,a day of intensive warfare between the dark and the light,days to key into a time of great angelic traffic and visitations,a day for laying new spiritual foundation for taking hold of the future.Satan and his agents always seek to hijack such days to pervert God's plans and purposes.
The eleventh hour could mean the last minute,a specific time of change,an ultimatum for something to happen or not or the last hour of the day.it is not everyone that is entitled to key into this prophetic timing.It is for those that have previously lost their opportunities;they were present at their first opportunity but missed their blessing.Its also for the people who have suffered delay in life.For the victims who are getting weary and tired.Those that continually experience the spirt of rejection.Anyone that experience profitless labour.Those who are standing yet starving;God will satisfy you during the 11th hour.

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)Power of idleness and stagnation,DIE! in the name of jesus.
2)Thou power of stubborn long- term problems,my life is not your candidate,therefore,DIE! in the name of jesus.
3)Umbrella of darkness preventing me from my rain of favour,C-A-T-C-H F-I-R-E!!! in the name of jesus.
4)Rain of unmerited favour,fall upon my life suddenly in this program,in the name of jesus
5)Unlawful assembly of mockers murmuring against my favour:S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!! in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1)Regardless of the opinion of men,O God of times and seasons,favour me suddenly in this program in the name of jesus.
2)God of the eleventh hour,remember me for good in this dying month of the year,in the name of jesus.
3)God of the 11th hour,give me my 11th hour miracles in this program,in the name of jesus.
3)God of the 11th hour,give me my 11th hour miracles in this program,in the name of jesus.
4)God to whom promotion belongeth,promote me by your favour in this program,in the name of jesus.
5)God of the suddenly,do a sudden miracle in my life in this program,in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)God of the eleventh hour,APPEAR in my stubborn situation by fire,in the name of jesus.
2)God of the suddenly,let my story change in this program,in the name of jesus.
3)Every power leaking my virtue and resources,BE WASTED!!! in the name of jesus
4)Every power stealing my opportunities for fortune and greatness,ROAST!!! in the name of jesus.
5)Spiritual twin substitutes stealing my favour,your time is up!DIE!!!!!! in the name of jesus.

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2017
Thursday
DAY 5(25/5/17)

BREAKING THE YOKE OF FEAR TO ENTER INTO THE COVENANT OF GOOD HEALTH AND SOUND MIND

BIBLE READING
Proverb 3:1-2,8, Ecclesiastes 12:13
and 2 Timothy 1:7

MENTAL RENOVATION
Fear causes us to trade power for an overwhelming feeling of powerlessness.

INTRODUCTION
In the moments of stress,pressure,Or fear of when you are so exhausted and you can't think straight,have you ever been tempted to say,"Dear God,what is wrong with me? When we start thinking that we're at the mercy of our past and our circumstances,we discount the power that is ours through the Holy spirt.Fear can talk us into trading love for lust because fear makes us decide that we are not going to risk our hearts again.
The bible gives us the foundation key to physical and mental health.It should not surprise us that obedience to God's commandments would promote health and sound mind.Thus,even if your mind is tempted to succumb to fear,youCan allow God'd Word and the Holy spirt to work in you to deliver,rescue,revive and salvage your mind.All you have to do is to grab hold of God's word and His Spirit.

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)Father I confess and repent that in the past,I had held unforgiveness,bitterness and resentment in my heart against certain people who had hurt or dlsappointed me.
2)I now recognize this as a sin and confess it as sin,for You have said in Your word that if we confess our sin,You are faithful and just to forgive us our sin and to cleanse us of all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9)
3)I do now forgive all following people,who I can remember,who have hurt or disappointed me.(Mention names of those who come to your mind.)I now freely forgive all these people and ask you to bless them if they are living.I also forgive myself for all my many faults and failures for you have freely forgiven me.
4)Thank you Father for freedom from the load of unforgiveness,bitterness and resentment in jesus name.
5)I bind every deception and manipulation targeted against my life,in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1)I bind and put to fight all the spirits of fear,anxiety and discouragement,in the name of jesus.
2)I decree that all evil counsels against my marital breakthrough shall fail and be brought to nothing in the name of jesus.
3)I release myself from the hold of any evil strongman,in the name of jesus.
4)I command all spirits of confusion to loose their hold upon my life,in the name of jesus.
5)My mind,hear the word of the Lord be renew in christ in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)All human agents delaying and denying my marital breakthrough I bind you in jesus name.
2)I reject every spirt of doubt,fear and discouragement in the name of jesus.
3)I cancel all ungodly delays to the manifestations of my marital breakthrough in the name of jesus.
4)O Lord,let the rain of ..............(pick from the following) fall upon my life in abundance.
-Love -power -Sound mind
-Knowledge -Understanding -Revelation -Wisdom -Freedom -Deliverance -Boldness -purity- Holiness - Well being - Counsel -Might
5)I refuse to loose my mind and good health at the altar of fear in jesus name.

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2017
FRIDAY (26-5-17)

NOT MY HEAD NOT MY BLOOD
BIBLE READING
Proverb 10:6a and Luke 21:28

MENTAL RENOVATION
Only through a blood sacrifice of a life could God fulfill His entire promise and convenant.

INTRODUCTION
The position of the head often expresses an attitude or emotion.Figuratively,the head may mean "chief", "first" or "top".The head can only function when there is life in it(the blood).A head without blood is dead.The head is unique.it gives us the power to speak,think,complain,imagine and control the rest of the body.Any other parts of the body could be bruised and still be alive but if the head is broken,the person will be close to paralysis.
A contaminated blood sent to the brain will stop all activities in the head.It is my utmost prayer for you that your head and blood shall not bow to the command of your enemies,in jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1) I release my head from every evil blood covenant, in the name of jesus.
2)Fire of God,consume every strange satanic material in my head,in the name of jesus.
3)Holy Ghost fire incubate my head and blood,in the name of jesus.
4)Anointing for productive thinking,come upon my life,in the name of jesus.
5)My marital breakthrough,hear the word of the Lord,receive life by the power

EVENING SESSION

1)Strongholds in my life battling my destiny,I pull you down in the name of jesus.
2)Every power using my thoughts against me,bow,in the name of jesus.
3)Every head raised to suppress my head,I pull you down by the power of the God of Elijah,in the name of jesus.
4)Blood of jesus,speak life into my head and marital life,in the name of jesus.
5)I claim deliverance from any negative affection towards anyone,in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)Blood of the Lamb,flow into the foundation of my marital life give it newness,in the name of jesus.
2)My head (lay your right hand on your forehead) from now on,life shall be easy
3)My head,reject every manipulation and bewitchment of untimely death and failure at the edge of my marital breakthrough,in the name of jesus.
4)Every enemy of the perfect will of God for my life,die in the name of jesus.
5)I refuse to go into any relationship that will divert me away from God,in the name of jesus.

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2017
SATURDAY

DAY 7 (27/5/17)

DEFILING THE EFFECT OF ECONOMIC CRISES

MENTAL RENOVATION
You are the writer of your own story,nothing more.

INTRODUCTION
The bible says,"The earth is the Lord and the fullness thereof,the world and they that dwell therein."This means that God owns the whole universe,including all the resources therein,As children of God,we are supposed to be salt on earth.Economic crises may be affecting people around us,but it's not supposed to affect us.That is the defiling aspect of the situation.
Thousands shall fall at your right side and ten thousands shall fall at your left hand side,but it would have no effect on you.Joseph was a good example of a child of God who defiles the effects of economic crises.
The word of God says,"And Joseph sowed in the land,and he reap an hundred folds."This was the same land that was barren and people were complaining of no harvest.In your case,Arise and turn the situation around for good.Pray with faith!

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)In this Nation,the Lord will make me a blessing unto others,in the name of jesus.
2)Power of positive thinking of achieve great things rest upon my life,on the name of jesus.
3)The economic crises in the world shall not have effects on me,in the name of jesus.
4)The power and ability to overcome recession come upon me and our leaders,in the name of jesus.
5)Oh Lord,let there be a turnaround for good in my life and in my country,in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1)Oh God arise and manifest your power of miracles,in the work of my hand,in the name of jesus.
2)Father Lord,open my eyes to behold opportunities and take actions,in jesus' name.
3)Oh gracious Lord,pay me a visit one more time,in the name of jesus.
4)Jesus Christ,Son of the living God,revive every dead thing in my life,in the name of jesus.
5)Come Lord jesus into the crises situation in this nation,just like you claim the sea for your disciples in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)Evil power,waging war against my rising and lifting,collide with the Rock of Ages,in the name of jesus.
2)Oh God arise and cancel every negative plan of the enemies fashioned against my life,in the name of jesus.
3)I shall possess the gate of my enemies and recover all that belong to me,in jesus name.
4)Divine revelation to do the right place rest upon me,in the name of jesus.
5)Where is the Lord God of Elijah,arise and fight my battles for me,in the name of jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2017
DAY 8(28/5/17)
THE RECOVERY CLINIC

BIBLE READING
John 10:10, 1 samuel 30:18
MENTAL RENOVATION
The truth is that God can restore to the full capacity no matter the depth of the emptiness.

INTRODUCTION
There are spiritual thieves;you must know that for sure.
A wicked thief will steal your money but the most wicked one will steal your salvation,virtues or anything that is divinely put in you to succeed in life.A wicked thief will steal your greatness.No matter how glorious your destiny,glory,star may look if you are not careful,You may lose it.Most times,we rejoice on partial recovery things like Samson did.Incase you notice that your life is not manifesting is full Glory,you need to pray the following glory recovery prayers.

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)Anything in my life that will not allow me to recover all,Father forgive me now in the name of jesus.
2)Every good thing that I have lost from my mother's womb,I recover you by fire,in the name of jesus.
3)Wicked powers of my place of birth vommit my virtues,in the name of jesus.
4)All my lost progress,I recover you now,in the name of jesus.
5)Anointing to recover and recover all indeed possess me now,in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1)Wicked wind that has blown good things away from my life,I recover them back by fire,in the name of jesus.
2)You robber winds,hear the prophetic cry,bring back everything you have stolen from my life,in the name of jesus.
3)Unconscious losses,be recovered by fire,in the name of jesus.
4)Every good thing that belongs to me that has been embezzled by the enemy,I recover them back,in the name of jesus.
5)Every power that has rooted my peace, vomit them now,In the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)Every spiritual kidnapping power,that kidnaps the virtues of anyone,release my own virtues by fire,in the name of jesus.
2)All generational blessings that I have lost,I recover them back now,in the name of jesus.
3)Those things that the enemy has said it is impossible for me,shall turn to me a bigger breakthrough,in the name of jesus.
4)The good seed of my life that has been swallowed,be vomited,in the name of jesus.
5)Let the finger of God arise and rewrite my family history for me,in the name of jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2017
DAY 9 (29-5-17)

YOUR MANNER AND YOUR MARRIAGE

BIBLE READING
1Corinthians 6:19-20,Matthew 15:11
MENTAL RENOVATION
Your character is as important as your prayers when it comes to seeking for a marital breakthrough.

INTRODUCTION
Your manner,that is,your character has a lot to do with your life.Whether your character is positive or negative,it will affect your life (most especially your marriage).That is why it is necessary to watch our character and make sure it is not something that will destroy our lives.If you are a victim of character disorder,your marriage will automatically become affected.Character is on top of the list as part of the requirement for a marital breakthrough.Dont ignore your character.Character disorders such as anger,pride,talkativeness,bad dress sense,etc must be dealt with or else,it will cause delays and Even marital failure.

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)Begin to lay down before the Lord any bad habits that you want him to remove from your life.
2)Father Lord,manifest yourself in my life,in the name of jesus.
3)My father,My father,My father wash me with your precious blood that every pollution might give way,in the name of jesus.
4)Any bad habit in my life that the enemy is using to chase away my life partner,die,in the name of jesus.
5)Every plan and agenda of the enemy against my marriage wither,in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1)Lord jesus vist me at the point of my needs and in line with your perfect will for my life,in the name of jesus.
2)Miracle worker do a miracle on my manner and marriage,in the name of jesus.
3) Heavenly father manifest yourself in my life and destiny in the name of jesus.
4)Oh lord my father do a new thing in my life,in the name of jesus.
5)Every negative habit in my life,be corrected in the name of jesus.
6)Bad characters sending my divine partner away from me I uproot you in the name of jesus.
7)Every good opportunity I have wasted as a result of my negative behavior mercy of God speak for me,in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)Oh Lord my father,any character in me that needs to be changed,either it is convenient for me or not change it in the mighty name of jesus.
2)My divine partner manifest by fire,in the name of jesus.
3)Ancestral power of my father's house,Working against my marriage through my character,fall down and die,in the name of jesus.
4)Powers from my father's house,powers frm my mother's house saying my marriage will not manifest wither,in the name of jesus.
5)Glory of God swallow my marital life,and bring out my testimony,in the mighty name of jesus.

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2017
DAY 10 (30-5-17)
OVERCOMING YOUR NEGATIVE PAST
BIBLE READING
ISAIAH 43:18-19
MENTAL RENOVATION
YYour past has a voice and it speaks,but without your permission it cannot influence your present and your future.
INTRODUCTION
Everyone has a past,some very negative,while some very difficult to associate with.But the truth remains that they are all gone and are already the PAST.You must avoid dealing with the past as if you are still in it.There's no how bad an experience of the past is,it can only influence your future and present if you permit it.I therefore encourage you to make up your mind to overcome the blows that your past has been throwing at you.Your past may be a total mess up but you can bring out something glorious for yourself.If saul had lived in total regret about his destructive impact on the Church,which was his past,Where would paul had surfaced from?

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)Anointing of negative past,dry up in my life,in the name of jesus.
2)You my life,move forward by fire and by mercy,in the name of jesus.
3)Agenda of the wicked,to tie me down with my past scatter by fire,in the name of jesus.
4)I break free from the Yoke of my past,in the name of jesus.
5)Every snare of my past,die,in jesus name.

EVENING SESSION
1)I refuse to live a life controlled by negative past,in jesus name.
2)Every negative past,hear me and hear me well,I have moved on positively by God's grace,loose your hike over my life,in the name of jesus.
3)O lord my father,deliver me from the claws of negative past,in the name of jesus.
4)Power to overcome my negative past,come upon my life,in the name of jesus.
5)My father,do a new thing in my life and let it spring forth for the whole world to see,in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)Thou poison of my negative past,circulating in my system,be flushed out by the blood of jesus,in the name of jesus.
2)Thou agenda of the wicked,designed to use my past to torment my future,expire,in jesus name.
3)I come against every spirt of worry and anxiety,in the name of jesus.
4)Errors of my past,your time has expired,loose your hold over my life,in the name of jesus.
5)I will sing my song and dance my dance before the end of this year,in the name of jesus.

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by omodasolamary: 9:39am On May 31, 2017
@Ifewise, pls am awaiting today's stepping high post. Thanks
Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2017
DAY 12 (31-5-17)
I RECEIVE UNMERITED FAVOUR FOR A NEW BEGINNING.
BIBLE READING
Esther 5:2
MENTAL RENOVATION
Favour is earned by grace not by work.

INTRODUCTION
Unmerited favour means when you are abundantly given something that you do not deserve originally so by this definition,If something you do not merit is given to you,and then you have received grace.God is good to us even though we do not deserve it.When the king saw Esther she obtained favour before him and that marked a new beginning in her life for good things.So favour brings good tiding into our lives (Esther 2:17).When unmerited favour manifests in your life,your story us bound to change because your hardwork or human brainstorming will not be required.

MORNING SESSION
1)Favour that no man or power can challenge,overshadow my life,in jesus name.
2)Divine favour of God,tabernacle over my life,in jesus name.
3)Favour for new beginning possess my life,in jesus name.
4)Thou rain of unmerited favour of God,soak my life up now,In jesus name.
5)Thou God of Unlimited mercy,shine your face upon me this day and let my story change,in jesus name.

EVENING SESSION
1)Favour of God,speak for mr where I have no voice,in jesus name.
2)I plug my marriage into the divine socket of unmerited favour,in jesus name.
3)I obtain unmerited favour in my marital life,in jesus name.
4)Favour of God, overshadow my marital relationship in jesus name.
5)I receive favour to possess a marriage that is a model in my generation,in jesus name.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)Any power assigned against my marriage,die in jesus name.
2)Power of favour,overshadow my marriage,in jesus name.
3)Every ancestral power assigned against my marriage die,in jesus name.
4)Every foundational power,assigned against my marriage,die,in jesus name.
5)Every ancestral spirit assigned against my marriage,die,in jesus name.
Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 7:17am On Jun 01, 2017
DAY 13 (1-6-17)

BECOMING UNSTOPPABLE

BIBLE READING
Zecharaiah 4:8-10

MENTAL RENOVATION
You own your life accountable to yourself and God,nothing more.So,do everything to the glory of the name of Lord and in return He will show you this glory.

INTRODUCTION
As children of God,we are created to fulfill God's ordained and destined five-fold commission.That is,we are to increase,to multiple to replenish,to subdue,and to terminate on earth.This great commission is five in one The first leading to the other and it goes on and on.
When a child is born it is expected for him or her to grow in stages.The same applies to when a man becomes born again.At some point,he or she is expected to grow from being fed with milk to start taking solid food.This perfectly explains the necessity of possessing the power of being unstoppable.When you're doing what ought to be done,when you're possessing what heavens have destined for you,above all,when you're fulfilling destiny and preparing to meet God;then you will be unstoppable because nothing can stop God from performing his promises.

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)By the blood of jesus,I break the stronghold of sin in my life,in the name of jesus.
2)My life shall make a great impact,and I shall not be a deficit to the earth,in the name of jesus.
3)Where is the Lord God of Elijah,arise and push me forward,in the name of jesus.
4)Miracles of "how did it happen" come upon my life in the name of jesus.
5)Power of great achievement,Overshadow my destiny,in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1)Oh lord grant me speed that is capable of crushing the powers assigned to stop me,in the name of jesus.
2)Powers of my father's house assigned to stop me collide with the Rock of Ages,in the name of jesus.
3)I shall arise and possess my divine heritage,in the name of jesus.
4)Let the God of Moses path my way in the red sea of life and make me to see my enemies no more,in jesus'name.
5)Any hidden internal hindrance of my fulfillment in life,come out of me,I jesus' name.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)Oh Lord,make me unstoppable,in the name of jesus.
2)Every of my Blessing,stocked in satanic bus-stops,arise and board on the wing of grace to arrive at my door step,in the name of jesus.
3)Power to go from strength to strength,in the wilderness of life come upon me now,in jesus's name.
4)Glory of the latter that surpasses the former shall be my lot,in jesus' name.
5)Divine grace of God,be ever sufficient for me,in the name of jesus.

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 7:48am On Jun 02, 2017
DAY 14(02-6-17)

WAGING WAR AGAINST BEWITCHMENT

BIBLE READING
2 Kings 9:22-24,2 Kings 9-30.

MENTAL RENOVATION
The primary target of the powers is the mind:to have full control over the mind.

INTRODUCTION
Bewitchment means to spiritually influence a person through witchcraft.These bewitching spirits are the ones that cause people to fall for FALSE prophets.They also cause suspicion and distrust in marital relationships and there are different departments of bewitchment that affect people negatively.More so,there are manners in which this act of bewitcment is carried out in victims;conjuring demons and dispatching them to persons,places or things;on assignment to cause envy,strife,confusion,etc,sending the spirt of delusion to cause FALSE belief,FALSE opinion,deceit.They are numerous ways but the beauty attached to our faith is that,we have been empowered to overcome this satanic scheme against our lives and destinies.

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)I deliver my soul from every witchcraft divination.
2)I loose my hands and feet from any witchcraft bewitchment,in the name of jesus.
3)Bewitchment in my finances,terminate by fire,in the name of jesus
4)Every instrument of enchantment and divination,set in motion against me,be roasted,in the name of jesus.
5)Every sorcery,assigned against my progress in life,die,in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1) I break and loose myself from every demonic bewitchment,in the name of jesus.
2)I command the bewitchment over my city to be broken,in the name of jesus.
3)I command every instrument of divination over my environment to loose its grip,in the name of jesus.
4)Lord,arise and deliver my household from spiritual bewitchment,in the name of jesus.
5)I break and loose myself from every form of divination of the earth targeted at my life,in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)My destiny,hear the word of the Lord,reject every betwitchment,in the name of jesus.
2)Every anti-marriage power,working against my destiny,be broken,in the name if jesus.
3)Every bondage of thou shall not excel' fashioned against the ladder of my destiny,break,in the name of jesus.
4)Every weapon of divination,assigned against my success,be roasted,in the name of jesus.
5)All bewitchments and enchantments of bad luck shall not prosper in my life,in the name of jesus.
6)My head,reject every household divination,in the name of jesus.

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by omodasolamary: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2017
@Ifewise, Thanks alot. really appreciate
Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2017
DAY 15 (3-6-17)

ALTAR VERSUS ALTAR

BIBLE READING
1kings 18:16-45

MENTAL RENOVATION
The devil is not omnipresent,but he has representatives everywhere.
An altar is a place or symbol of sacrifice,Bloodshed,prayer,Memorial and Fire.According to the scriptures,it's a place of Establishing God's presence,a place of testing (Gen 22:9).God commanded his beloved people to build altars for Him.Gen 39:1.An altar is a place of acknowledgement and Appreciation,a place where souls can be caged according to Rev 6:9.It's simply a point of sales where heavy transactions take place.If an altar is satanic,It's an abode of the devil to steal from lives and Oppress their victims till they are totally subdued.

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)Father Lord,have mercy and forgive me for the strange altar I or anyone has built on my behalf,in the name of jesus.
2)I tear down negative altars built against my marital fulfillment,I command them crumble into ashes,in jesus name.
3)Contrary altars in my foundation,family and ancestry,scatter,in the name of jesus.
4)Contrary altars in my home,scatter,in the name of jesus.
5)Contrary altars in my place of work,working against my financial advancement,be completely demolished,in jesus name.

EVENING SESSION
1)Let the congregation of FALSE prophets contending to disgrace me,be wasted,in the name of jesus.
2)Lord,repair the altar of the heart and let my life be rededicated to you,in the name of jesus.
3)I rededicate my life and declare that I am a living sacrifice,holy,acceptable and pleasing to God,in the name of jesus.
4)Place your right hand on your head as you decree Violently;Lord release fresh consuming fire upon the altar of my life,in the name of jesus.
5)I command the Angels of defense to guard the altar of my life,in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WAYCH
1)I invoke the victory and the power in the death and resurrection of jesus over the affairs of my life,in the name of jesus.
2)O Lord arise and make me a mobile altar of your presence and power,in the name of jesus.
3)Altars,manipulating and controlling my affairs for evil,scatter,in the name of jesus.
4)I disconnect my spirt,soul and body from every manipulation altar,in jesus name.
5)Every evil Altar habouring my marital breakthrough,catch fire,in the name of jesus.

Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
DAY 16 (4-6-17)

ALLOCATION BY DIVINE LOCATION

BIBLE READING

1Kings 17:2-6,Exo.23:20-23

MENTAL RENOVATION

God cannot break the principles in His words,you need to align yourself to His divine agenda if you must succeed.

Your location determines your allocation,Friend,can you honestly answer this question.Are you where you were destined to be?If not,your allocation may be bypassing you already.Man destinies are being wasted because they missed their locations in life.God told Elijah "get away from here and turn eastward,and hide by the brook cherith,which flows into the jordan And it will be that you sha drink from the brook,and O have commanded the ravens to feed you there"
Your divine partner may not locate you if you are wrongly positioned.There is no amount of prayer you can pray for a fish in the desert,it can't survive drought.
Locate your location there your allocation will locate you.You need to pray for direction and take action when necessary.

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)Every negative arrangements of my destiny receive divine rearrangement,in the name of jesus.
3)Oh Lord my God,open my spiritual life that I may see what I should see concerning my marital life,in the name of jesus.
4)Evil hands,manipulating me against my marital destiny,wither in the name of jesus.
5)Oh Lord ny your mercy,if I have missed my way in life,repositon me by mercy and fire,in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1)Powers for correct positioning,fall upon my life in the name of jesus.
2)The road of my place in destiny,become clearer to me,in the name of jesus.
3)Grace to locate my divinely assigned place maritally,come upon my life,in tbs name of jesus
4)Every concluded work of darkness over my marital fulfillment,be nulified,in the name of jesus.
5)Power of destiny fulfillment,I possess you today in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)Oh God my father,rescue my destiny from the hand of the enemies that are more powerful than me,in the name of jesus.
2)Glory of my marriage,manifest by fire,in the name of jesus.
3)Power for marital fulfillment,fall upon my life,in the name of jesus.
4)Angels of Living God,Lead me to my place in destiny,in the name of jesus.
5)Every night gang up against my marital joy,scatter,in the name of jesus.
Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2017
DAY 17
MONDAY (5-6-17)
POWER TO STEP HIGH

BIBLE READING
Isaiah 40:28-31,Deut.2:3,Heb.12:1

MENTAL RENOVATION
The sin of unbelief and rebellion against God's instructions to possess the land can obstruct God's promises of elevation.

INTRODUCTION
To step high in life is not just a wish,it comes by action through determination.Many wish to become great,to have his breakthrough and that breakthrough,without an appropriate action.To every crown there is a price tag.Pay the price and You will get the crown.Many believers today are so much at ease in Zion.Looking for jobs but sitting at home,want a good marriage but know nothing about parenting.Remember that it is a foolish act when a person wants a change and yet determined not to change his approach to the quest to the change.
If you really desire to receive the power to step high you must change your attitude towards the things of God first and other things too.How many hours do you pray before?You might need to double the time this time around.How many hours do you spend in bible study before now?I encourage you to multiply it.Increase you hours of mediation and know how to claim what God said about you through his word.
Beloved,as you engage in this prayer and fasting program,I encourage you to focus on the greatness of God and not the magnitude of the challenges you have.Unbelief is an evil weight that will hinder your stepping high and staying up.Remember that as long as peter stayed focused on jesus,he walked on water (a humanly impossible feat) but when he looked at winds and waves(Challenges) ,he sank.God loves you and He wants the best for you;make up you mind and you will see what God is capable of doing with your life!

MORNING SESSION
1)Thank the Lord for His great grace and mercy upon your life.
2)Father,kill every negative mindset that has limited my destiny of this while,in the name of christ.
3)Lord,renew my mind by the presence of your Holy spirit,in jesus name.
4)Father,let any character disorder in my life receive divine order,in the name of jesus christ.
5)Storms of failure assigned against my destiny,scatter,in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1)Failure at the edge of success,depart from my life,in the name of jesus christ.
2)Thou curse of retrogression,operating in my life,break by the power in the blood of jesus christ.
3)O God arise, and push me into my wealth and glory,in the mighty name of jesus Christ.
4)My buried glory be exhumed and locate my head now,in the name of jesus christ.
5)Powers of the night preparing shame and disgrace for my destiny be wasted,in jesus name.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)Every dark covenant behind the battles of my life,break by the power in the blood of jesus.
2)Arrows of demotion,programmed into my star,I cast you out,in jesus name.
3)Any wicked personality,using my star to shine,be disgraced,in jesus name.
4)Unused glory of my father and mother's house,locate me now,in jesus Name.
5)Give the Lord serious praises for the testimonies that will follow.
Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
DAY 18 (6-6-17)
LIVING IN THE SUPERNATURAL

BIBLE READING
1 cor 13:8-11

MENTAL RENOVATION
When one receives a revelation of the love of God,you will have insights into something that does not fail.

INTRODUCTION
Living in the supernatural is not an idea.It is a realm that surpasses the human carnal knowledge;a place where the impossible can become possible.The natural or physical realm is the place of manifestation of the things created in the supernatural realm.As a believer God is expecting you to operate from supernatural realm which is the realm of creativities and reality.Your relationship with God determined your access to that ream.Elijah and Elisha operated freely from that realm and possess the power of creativities.When you have good relationship with God,being addicted to His word,and a good friend of the Holy spirt,then you will soon discover that the supernatural realm is actually where you belong.Where the issue of marriage will no longer be a problem to you because you will be able to see clearly the plans and purpose of God for you in everything,including marriage.Walking in the supernatural is a great advantage for the believers who actually know the expectation of God for their lives.The key to silent all your enemies in your hand when you discover your place in the supernatural.

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)Power to break every form of limitation,fall on me in the name of jesus.
2)Every spiritual dullness in my life,receive fresh fire of the Holy ghost,in the name of jesus.
3)Supernatural power of God envelope my life,in the name of jesus.
4)Spiritual death,introduced into my marriage be flushed out by the power of Holy Ghost,in the name of jesus.
5) My marital life,I subject you under the leadership of the HolyGhost,in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1)O Lord my father,deliver me from my flesh,so that Your spirt may take over my life,in the name of jesus.
2)Blood of jesus,wash my spirt,soul and body and make my life a habitation for the Holy spirit,in the name of jesus.
3)O Lord my father,tame my life with the power of the Holy spirt,in the name of jesus.
4)Love of God,possess my life,in the name of jesus.
5)The power of love the person I am destined to marry,fall upon my life,in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)I surrender my life and my will to the Holy Spirit's instruction and direction,in the name of jesus.
2)Every activity of flesh in me that is hindering the power of God,die in the name of jesus.
3)Every stronghold of disobedience to the voice of God in my, life loose your hold,in the name of jesus.
4)Powers,monitoring my life into mistake and error,die,in the name of jesus.
5)Supernatural nature of the Almighty God,possesses my life,in the mighty name of jesus.
Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2017
DAY 19 (07-6-17)

MY JOSEPH'S DREAM,COME ALIVE

BIBLE READING
Gen.37:19-20

MENTAL RENOVATION
Your Joseph's Dream is the lamp by which we light our pathways when walking through the valleys of difficulties

INTRODUCTION
One truth that no one should ever ignore to accept is that,no matter how successful is not an offshoot from what you are divinely made to do it's a failure.There is a dream peculiar to every man on the surface of the earth.That is,you have a heavenly package specially designed for you,it is called your Joseph's dream.It has to be in your hands as a map that determines all your activities here on earth.The parameter for measuring success is whether you already have access to that your Joseph's dream or not.

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)Every dark power discarding my destiny dreams die in the name of jesus.
2)Divinely ordained projects that I have abandoned come alive in the name of jesus.
3)My helpers arise rush to assist me in the name of jesus.
4)Every power chasing shadow in my life die in the name of jesus.
5)Every power that has crushed my divine dream die in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1)Anti-progress dream,die,in the name of jesus.
2)Let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end,O Lord,in the name of jesus.
3)Lord,let your anger boil against the wicked every day,in the name of jesus.
4)God,prepare the instruments of death against my enemies,in the name of jesus.
5)God,ordain Your arrows against my presecutors,in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)Let every pit dug by the enemy become a grave for the enemy,in the name of jesus.
2)Let the mischief of my enemies return upon his own head,in the name of jesus.
3)Let all weapons of my enemies backfire by thunder,in the name of jesus.
4)God,ordain strength for me and still the enemy and the avenger,in the name of jesus.
5)When mine enemies are turned back,they shall perish out of Thy presence,in the name of jesus.
6)God,destroy the wicked and put out their name forever and ever,in the name of jesus.
Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
DAY 20
(09-06-2017)

PRAYER OF VENGEANCE

BIBLE READING
Luke 18:1-3,Revelation 6:10

MENTAL RENOVATION
Until vengeance is voiced out from heaven,there wont be any action.
Vengeance is a satisfactory judicial compensation of someone who evil has been done to.The concept of Vengeance belongs to God.The greatest power God gave to mankind is prayer.In the arena of prayer,there are prayers and there are prayers.There are some prayers in the bible that makes Heaven to suspend all other activities and attend to you.There are some prayers in the bible that has the power to summon the angels of God.
There are some prayers in the bible that causes havoc.There are some prayers that can provoke heavenly anger and call for heavenly attention.There are some prayers in the bible makes heaven be at alert for your sake There are some prayers that causes Angelic violence.A prayer that makes a blind man shout and causes a pause in the legs of jesus.Prayers that cause heavenly havoc.There are prayers that bring heavenly tags.
There are prayers that bring heavenly tags.There are prayers that make heaven alert and alarm.
There are some prayers that knock the gates of heaven seriously.There are prayers that cause heavenly fire brigade to start their work.There are prayers that put people in "touch not my Anointed".There are prayers that make you to be exempted.There are sharp shooting effective prayers in the bible.Avenge your adversary is the prayer that provoke the presence of God.

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)Plantation of darkness in my life,serving as a ladder to the attacks of the wicked,die,in the name of jesus.
2)Arrows from the dream,backfire,in the name of jesus.
3)Envious witchcraft,your time is up,die in the name of jesus.
4)Wicked powers from my place of birth assigned to destroy me,begin to destroy yourself,in the name of jesus.
5) Vengeance of God,arise,fight for me now,in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1)God arise!Fight against them that fight against me,in the name of jesus.
2)I refuse to waste my time fighting unnecessary battles,in the name of jesus.
3)At thy rebuke,let thine enemies flee,at the voice of thy Thunder,let them hasten away,in the name of jesus.
4)Thou power that troubled the Egyptians,trouble my enemies,in the name of jesus.
5)Let every incantation,incision,hex and other spiritually harmful activities working against my marriage,be completely neutralized in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
O God arise,avenge me of my adversaries,in the name of jesus.(pray it 7 times) (pray it for at least ten minutes tonight)
Re: Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) by ifewise(m): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2017
DAY 21 (9-6-17)

ESCAPE FROM THE MARRIAGE ZOO

BIBLE READING
Ecclesiastes 9:9

MENTAL RENOVATION
If people understand how much of their happiness in life is tied to their marriage they will make the right choice.

INTRODUCTION
The next worse thing after help fire is bad marriage.You must therefore know that the choice of your life partner is the most critical choice of your life.What you become is a result of what you choose.Outside the salvation of your soul,the next most important serious choice is the choice of whom you marry.A great tragedy is choosing whom to marry before you choose whom to serve.If you choose your spouse before you choose God things will go haywire.You have no power to choose your father,mother,siblings,relatives,or even your children,but you have power to choose your spouse.If you now marry for the wrong reasons,you have most likely married the wrong person.Then there is problem.when there is problem in the marriage at the top,where to come back to is the foundation.How it really all started.Hence,do it right while you still have the grace to do it.
PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1)Powers assigned to put me on the sick bed,fall down and die in the name of jesus.
2) Good doors that has refused to open by fire in the name of jesus.
3)Any power assigned to lock up my glory,you are a liar,die in the name of jesus.
4)Every arrow fired into the foundation of my marriage,that is troubling my marriage come out and die in the name of jesus.
5)I pray that every convenant linking your marriage up with failure is broken today in the name of jesus.

EVENING SESSION
1)Every spiritual marriage contending with your physical marriage is scattered now in the name of jesus.
2)Every cage where you or any member of your family is dwelling will break today in the name of jesus.
3)Let us pray:
4)Oh Lord make my home heaven on earth and lay your hand upon my family in the name of jesus.
5)All the horns of the wicked also shall be cut off,in the name of jesus.

MIDNIGHT WATCH
1)At Thy rebuke,O God of jacob,both the chariot and the horse are cast into a dead sleep,in the name of jesus.
2)Let the wrath of the enemy against me be converted to testimonies,in the name of jesus.
3)Lord,send evil angels after the enemies of my soul,in the name of jesus.
4)God,smite the enemies in their hinder parts and put them to a perpetual reproach,in the name of jesus.
5)Lord,feed my enemies with the bread of tears and give them tears to drink in great measure,in the name of jesus.

# SteppingHigh 2017 gloriously ends as a VIGIL
today, FRIDAY 9TH JUNE,don't miss it by 9pm. At
MFM PRAYER CITY.
Live stream Available
http://www.gen218singles.org/

Facebook.com/gentwooneeightMfm

Youtube.com/Gen218singles

(1) (Reply)

20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? / Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.