Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:25 PM

Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos (66248 Views)

Princess Maya To Wed. Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lady Who Fed 5,000 Orphans, Almajiri / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by luvme0702: 5:43am On May 20, 2017
This guy go break this girl bone o when he do her chook chook. She's so fragile and beautiful with bust o.

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Ahmeduana(m): 6:05am On May 20, 2017
KingSINZ:
She's looking so anorexic embarassed
DON'T WORRY WHEN THE HUSBAND START PUMPING HER FULL OF SPERM SHE WILL LOOK PLUMPY!
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Spidermon: 6:07am On May 20, 2017
Oluwanimoduroti:
The groom looks like a 4uckboy!! The type that will prefer large ass girls to this one he's tying down.. Issa pity

Well done ooo.

4uckboy detector.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Cutie09(m): 6:10am On May 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Deenite(m): 6:21am On May 20, 2017
Wat i dont get is why are her two guards wearing crown?
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:27am On May 20, 2017
I detest royalty. undecided

Happy married life to them, though. I wish them happiness and fulfilment and I hope it ends in regret for neither party. I hope it doesn't end up among the thousands of failed marriages out there, owing to lies, affairs and intolerance.
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Jabioro: 6:29am On May 20, 2017
KingSINZ:
Badest guy.. you can even described the dead man mind.. You got 1001%...
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 6:30am On May 20, 2017
Wow, I so much love dis

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by g4gerald: 6:32am On May 20, 2017
The man is luking like a human being, while d woman is luking like a cartoon.

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Krystalzkris(f): 6:39am On May 20, 2017
See as the girl dey like chewing stick

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 6:40am On May 20, 2017
KingSINZ:

Kuvuki land grin
grin ;Dfunny you
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 6:45am On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:
Ladies and their artificial looks.... .

I wonder what we will be seeing by 2070.

Just take a look at this bride

Smh
Quest for fashion. Looking for beauty at the wrong direction

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 6:49am On May 20, 2017
Heeei! You people have finish this couple. Well, when you try to show you too sabi, this is always the result. But I guess they like themselves that way cause of the saying that beauty is in the eyes of beholder
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by brytee: 6:49am On May 20, 2017
The princess is super ugly, terrible make-up, looking like a sick turkey..... I think it's just a marriage of benefits

2 Likes

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Joelvuvuzela(m): 7:10am On May 20, 2017
The girl looks like a barbiedoll

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by birmingham04: 7:21am On May 20, 2017
Ezedon:
this recession did not affect a lot of people
Point of correction. You say this recession did not affect few people.
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ghuzy01: 7:47am On May 20, 2017
I was actually in the wedding and it was dope.the pictures didn't do enough justice,I have more

2 Likes

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ghuzy01: 7:49am On May 20, 2017
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by adeoba2008(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2017
The girl remind me of Avatar

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by tyreal(f): 8:58am On May 20, 2017
lekahm:

Hmmmm... Oga corrector... Use ur dictionary Pls... Olodo forming over sabi...mtcheeew
It's called ANOXERIC
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On May 20, 2017
brytee:
The princess is super ugly, terrible make-up, looking like a sick turkey..... I think it's just a marriage of benefits

Hahaha. Baba i pity the guy sha. I swear you will hardly enjoy this kind of gal, as slim as she is, she may not have strength nd will not last in bed and also when having sex, she can complain and disturb because the guy maybe hitting her womb. because it's common with skinny and slim gals as they always complain about womb when having sex with them.

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:09am On May 20, 2017
She take style resemble oge okoye small.
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 9:23am On May 20, 2017
KingSINZ:

That's one.
She looks like a barbie.
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 9:23am On May 20, 2017
Fresca:
She take style resemble oge okoye small.
With her nose

2 Likes

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 9:26am On May 20, 2017
Ahmeduana:

DON'T WORRY WHEN THE HUSBAND START PUMPING HER FULL OF SPERM SHE WILL LOOK PLUMPY!
grin
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Quest for fashion. Looking for beauty at the wrong direction
So, you took sides with me this time around. Right?
Thanks mum

2 Likes

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by preccy69(f): 9:29am On May 20, 2017
Kizyte:
All is vanity!

If dem die, na still the same worm wey eat poor man, go eat dem.

hu ask uhw e take concern d wedding jealousy,or did u hear dem boast about anything??
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 9:33am On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:

So, you took sides with me this time around. Right?
Thanks mum
;DD when you're right why not? grin grin
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2017
ijayebonyi:
;DD when you're right why not? grin grin

Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by kingthoby1811(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2017
Hmmmm angry
Re: Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On May 20, 2017
The bride looks bored in all d pictures. Lol!

The groom looks more excited to be getting married.

I wish them a happy married life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple's Gigantic Wedding Cake Goes Viral / White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day / 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.