Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President (972 Views)

2023: You Can’t Stop Tinubu From Becoming President – Salvador Warns Afenifere / Utomi: Buhari Overthrew Shagari To Stop Ekwueme From Becoming President / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President by coolscott(m): 1:29am On May 20, 2017
We all know that the recent surge in herdsmen attack started only after PMB became president.

We all know that the government turns a blind eye to AK47-brandishing cattle men but arranges to break into a judges house, find his registered gun, sues him for having it, only to find out it was registered.

We all know that the forces only spring up to effective preventive action when the host communities try to met out reprisal attacks. Only the victims of the attacks get arrested (even when they are still privately meeting, deciding what to do about the killers who just raided and killed in their brothers, sisters, mothers, wives, etc).

This reminds me of what I said in 2014 and I will let you all look at my 2014 post and see for yourselves if we can separate PMB interests that put him there from the killings consistently carried out by the herdsmen.

https://www.nairaland.com/2043454/finally-embrace-buharism...idi-amin#28861569

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3960008_buharibigotism_jpegf375bf36ddc9732935faab430b62b8ff

Re: There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President by theodara001(f): 4:29am On May 20, 2017
F.T.C Dedicated to everyone out there passing through trying moment like me
Re: There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President by baylord101(m): 4:39am On May 20, 2017
Herdsmen have been turning my people here in Benue state homeless right from 1999, the attacks has reduce compare to before but the media noise is louder than before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President by ourema(f): 7:50am On May 20, 2017
Fulanis
Re: There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President by coolscott(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2017
baylord101:
Herdsmen have been turning my people here in Benue state homeless right from 1999, the attacks has reduce compare to before but the media noise is louder than before.
So have the herdsmen been killing people in Taraba state, Delta state, and Enugu since 1999?

1 Like

Re: There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President by baylord101(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2017
coolscott:

So have the herdsmen been killing people in Taraba state, Delta state, and Enugu since 1999?
Delta and Enugu I don't know but Taraba, Kwara am 100% sure, from Wukari to Jalingo is full of abadon houses and built building from herdsmen attack as of 2014 till date.
Re: There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President by omenkaLives(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2017
baylord101:
They will call you a Fulani slave if you dare give them the true position of things, especially when it contradicts the opinion of their hate ravaged brains. cheesy

Imagine what happened in mid 2014, what could be worse than that?

But what do I know, let be come and be going jor.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President by Boleyndynasty2(f): 11:04am On May 20, 2017
baylord101:

What are you trying to say? That we should stop talking about it and see it as a norm?wow
Re: There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President by baylord101(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

What are you trying to say? That we should stop talking about it and see it as a norm?wow
Check the topic and reason with what I commented.

1 Like

Re: There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President by malton: 12:27pm On May 20, 2017
coolscott:
We all know that the recent surge in herdsmen attack started only after PMB became president.

We all know that the government turns a blind eye to AK47-brandishing cattle men but arranges to break into a judges house, find his registered gun, sues him for having it, only to find out it was registered.

We all know that the forces only spring up to effective preventive action when the host communities try to met out reprisal attacks. Only the victims of the attacks get arrested (even when they are still privately meeting, deciding what to do about the killers who just raided and killed in their brothers, sisters, mothers, wives, etc).

This reminds me of what I said in 2014 and I will let you all look at my 2014 post and see for yourselves if we can separate PMB interests that put him there from the killings consistently carried out by the herdsmen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3960008_buharibigotism_jpegf375bf36ddc9732935faab430b62b8ff

I think you're underestimating how far the fulani man is willing to go to ensure that the whole of Nigeria is a conquered territory.

This is a grand scheme that precedes Buhari and shall outlive him. The whole time while GEJ was president, AK47s were being brandished in the middle belt, especially in Plateau and Southern Kaduna. People down South turned a blind eye then because they weren't affected directly. They now feel the heat only because it has arrived their doorsteps.

So oga o, they may be feeling quite on top with their man as the number one guy, but their crime of utmost savagery did not start with the Buhari presidency.

They had been brutal long before he became president. You're only just knowing it.
Re: There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President by coolscott(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2017
baylord101:
Delta and Enugu I don't know but Taraba, Kwara am 100% sure, from Wukari to Jalingo is full of abadon houses and built building from herdsmen attack as of 2014 till date.
Well, I've lived in the south and it has not been happening in Enugu. It was a complete shocker.
In Bende in Abia state too, there was a clash. I schooled in a university in Abia state.
Definitely, that kind of thing was not even talked about all my years there and after I left, never have we heard anything of that sort.

Anyway, it is a waste of time trying to debate the issue. There is a surge of herdsmen terrorism in Nigeria and this upsurge coincides with the emergence of this new administration.
Re: There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President by coolscott(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2017
malton:

I think you're underestimating how far the fulani man is willing to go to ensure that the whole of Nigeria is a conquered territory.

This is a grand scheme that precedes Buhari and shall outlive him. The whole time while GEJ was president, AK47s were being brandished in the middle belt, especially in Plateau and Southern Kaduna. People down South turned a blind eye then because they weren't affected directly. They now feel the heat only because it has arrived their doorsteps.

So oga o, they may be feeling quite on top with their man as the number one guy, but their crime of utmost savagery did not start with the Buhari presidency.

They had been brutal long before he became president. You're only just knowing it.
Well... true. I'm just knowing it like millions of other Nigerians because it has experienced a tremendous upsurge just after the emergence of this administration.
Re: There's A Direct Relationship Between Herdsmen Attack And PMB Becoming President by coolscott(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Atrocities Committed Against Igbos #wewillneverforget / Herdsmen-farmers Clash: Taraba Lawmakers Move To Outlaw Open Grazing / Biafra : Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Statue Almost Completed & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.