Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya (36690 Views)

Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React / Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Celebrities Pay Tribute To Late Moji Olaiya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by Vtrendx: 6:29am On May 20, 2017
[img]http://1.bp..com/-fuukJ2K1C-Y/WR_V_XkW2dI/AAAAAAAAAy4/QBi3SzsruhY74OAMUnE9AvKk4UgUGWJ5ACK4B/s320/2-721515.jpg[/img]

Plans are already in motion to ensure that Nollywood actress, Moji Olaiya who died of cardiac arrest two months after child birth is given a befitting burial.

It's not been announced if she'll be buried in Canada where she died or her remains will be brought back home, but a 12-member burial committee has just been announced led by veteran actress, Fathia Balogun. See the full list of the other members

1. Faithia Williams Balogun( Chairperson)

2. Foluke Daramola(Secretary)

3. Yomi Fabiyi (Publicity Sec)

4. Taiwo Adebayo (She Boy)

5. Bimbo Thomas

6. Bisi Ibidapo Obe

7. Femi Olaiya(Brother to Deceased)

8. Yinka Farinde(Canada)

9. Shade Oliwo

10. Kemi Afolabi

11. Ronke Ojo (Oshodi Oke)

12. Muka Ray

VIEW SOURCE >>> http://tweemk..com/2017/05/fathia-balogun-leads-12-man-burial.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by foxzy(m): 7:07am On May 20, 2017
RIP MOJI... YOU WILL BE MISSED REMEMBERED YOUR ROLE IN SUPER STORY THEN

5 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by Came: 8:52am On May 20, 2017
If to say she no go turn Muslim now, dem for plan better as Christians,but dem suppose don bury am as a Muslim . R.I.P.Moji.

9 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by veekid(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2017
RIP MoJi

Bomb.... Her womanhood lives on

#quotemeand....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by Timileyin008: 9:07am On May 20, 2017
ground dey chop person
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by princetom1(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2017
foxzy:
RIP MOJI...
YOU WILL BE MISSED
REMEMBERED YOUR ROLE IN SUPER STORY THEN

Can never forget her from super story

9 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by BoosBae(f): 9:09am On May 20, 2017
They should all contribute money and send the body to Nigeria, that's the most important.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by jerecrown(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2017
NOTED
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by Ralphdan(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2017
Dead and gone
RIP
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by kaycyor: 9:10am On May 20, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by BABANGBALI: 9:11am On May 20, 2017
Dem don start. What burial committee? Some people sabi make something out of nothing. Senator Adeleke died not even a one man committee was set up for his burial. Abeg bury the babe and let her go or is she not a Muslim again?

5 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by nattyjay(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2017
Rest In Peace MOJI OLAIYA sad

3 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by ajalawole(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2017
so them don select chairperson ontop person burial sad . All of them dey wait make person die before abi. Its well sad

RIP moji

3 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by SEXONLY: 9:14am On May 20, 2017
May God accept your soul.

If you need a picker in the US, PM me for business.

2 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by Nobody: 9:14am On May 20, 2017
RIP Pretty woman

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by ajalawole(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Dem don start. What burial committee? Some people saying make something out of nothing. Senator Adeleke died not even a one man committee was set up for his burial. Abeg bury the babe and let her go or is she not a Muslim again?
i dey wonder ooo. But i guess they want to bring her back to the country, if not they would have buried her in Canada according to Islamic rites

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by Nutase: 9:15am On May 20, 2017
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2017
RIP to her, and may God grant her family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by lonelydora: 9:17am On May 20, 2017
Another avenue to get some money. Why number 8 carry Canada? Show off, I guess

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by ajalawole(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2017
BoosBae:
They should all contribute money and send the body to Nigeria, that's the most important.
those artist live fake life and too stingy. Was she not a Muslim? Why can't they bring he remain home for burial within 48hrs. They have to wait to set up one yeye committee sad

4 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by jfk83: 9:17am On May 20, 2017
this is nothing but a suffering to Late Moji olaiya according to Islamic right. Buried her and let's her gentle soul rest peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by crazyABO(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2017
Came:
If to say she no go turn Muslim now, dem for plan better as Christians,but dem suppose don bury am as a Muslim . R.I.P.Moji.
what's this one saying?

9 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by mr2kay(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2017
sad
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by BABANGBALI: 9:20am On May 20, 2017
ajalawole:
i dey wonder ooo. But i guess they want to bring her back to the country, if not they would have buried her in Canada according to Islamic rites
do they really need to set up a 12 man committee for that?when will the committee meeting and how many meetings will they hold before she is buried? We sabi waste time on unnnecssary things in naija

3 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by BABANGBALI: 9:22am On May 20, 2017
ajalawole:
those artist live fake life and too stingy. Was she not a Muslim? Why can't they bring he remain home for burial within 48hrs. They have to wait to set up one yeye committee sad
dem want use am go round to meet people to raise money wey dem go share among themselves. Yeye people parading themselves as committee

2 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by BABANGBALI: 9:23am On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:
Another avenue to get some money. Why number 8 carry Canada? Show off, I guess
for people to know she is Canada based. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by Anas4sure(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2017
Came:
why are u always disturbed, that she turn to be a muslim

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Valentine With Makeup Free Photo / Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.