Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Kwara: Safe Transportation To Yikpata Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kwara: Safe Transportation To Yikpata Orientation Camp (4062 Views)

My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State / NYSC Kwara State Corpers,yikpata Camp. Batch B 2017 Posting. / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara: Safe Transportation To Yikpata Orientation Camp by binary007: 8:18am On May 20, 2017
Congratulations to all Corps members posted to yikpata camp. I'm also a Corp member serving in the state capital, ilorin. My cds group has organized transportation from ilorin to the orientation camp direct. From any state you are coming from.. Just tell the driver that you will drop at general roundabout ilorin. if you are coming from Lagos,Ogun state or any western state, General roundabout is the default last bustop . We will be there with our nysc crested vest and khaki (under the sun or in the rain) to welcome you dutifully before the bus conveys you to yikpata camp. Tfare is between 1k and 1,200.
Pls whatsapp me on 08167321676 to show your interest . I'm Opeyemi.

Journey mercies from everywhere you are coming from.

Re: Kwara: Safe Transportation To Yikpata Orientation Camp by psucc(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2017
Yikpata? Oh! you are 'wellgo'. I hope you make the best of it while it lasted.

Pls, try and update this thread on your experience on Local meal day - the day NYSC will serve amala. That was the turning point in the camp sanitary wise.
Re: Kwara: Safe Transportation To Yikpata Orientation Camp by binary007: 8:45am On May 20, 2017
As per meal...
The state coordinator told us every Corp member is entitled to #500 worth of meal daily I. E. Approximately #170 each section.. Now picture yourself eating rice and meat worth 170 after stress and drilling. It is fun though but mami market always win.
The problem with yikpata is always water but since it is the raining season, I presume coloured water should be available. Pls get original Dettol. Get a bucket so you can have a personal reservoir incase of scarcity.
Good news the last Sunday on Camp, the state coordinator came and surprisingly we ate jollof rice and chicken. Dude! Kitchen full you go think say they dey share money ni.
Prepare your mind to queue.
Queue for food.
Queue to bath.
Queue for water.
Queue for parade.
Queue for drilling.
Queue for everything.

Choose your first friend well. He/She would most likely be your best friend on Camp. Enjoy the experience.
I rep platoon 4.... I rep Mayflower hostel.. Alomo hostel
Re: Kwara: Safe Transportation To Yikpata Orientation Camp by dupzy05: 11:08am On May 20, 2017
Op abeg shey kwara dey pay corpers?
Re: Kwara: Safe Transportation To Yikpata Orientation Camp by mrjaybaba(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2017
think of what you will do for your country.

OK

OP, thumb up to you .

dupzy05:
Re: Kwara: Safe Transportation To Yikpata Orientation Camp by binary007: 1:00pm On May 20, 2017
dupzy05:
State government no dey pay. Local government no dey pay.
Re: Kwara: Safe Transportation To Yikpata Orientation Camp by ogeman1: 3:06pm On May 20, 2017
thanks Opeyemi
Re: Kwara: Safe Transportation To Yikpata Orientation Camp by ogeman1: 4:28pm On May 20, 2017
Pls o, we dey allow us in on Monday, n what Pls o, we dey allow us in on Monday, n what Pls o, we dey allow us in on Monday, n what
Re: Kwara: Safe Transportation To Yikpata Orientation Camp by binary007: 2:49pm On May 21, 2017
ogeman1:
Pls o, we dey allow us in on Monday, n what Pls o, we dey allow us in on Monday, n what Pls o, we dey allow us in on Monday, n what

Yes they will.
Re: Kwara: Safe Transportation To Yikpata Orientation Camp by binary007: 2:49pm On May 21, 2017
ogeman1:
thanks Opeyemi
No probs
Re: Kwara: Safe Transportation To Yikpata Orientation Camp by binary007: 2:51pm On May 21, 2017
Space still available..
Indicate your interest.. A stress-free bus is available from General roundabout straight to Orientation camp.
Call/whatsapp 08167321676- Corper Ope

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Jigawa State / What Next After Nysc? / Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.