Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe (5121 Views)

I Am Helpless / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe by Nobody: 11:43am On May 21, 2017
TimmyPapa:

I evn use to abuse men dah cheat buh wen I undrstand d meaning of of d word cheat den I knw it's only God dah Cn hlp a man

Not only God can help a man not to cheat . the man himself should run away from temptation when it comes near and avoid been placed in a tight corner. Cos we ladies too can cheat like men if we wish to , but its the grace of God , discipline and holding onto promises and vow one makes to her man not to fall his hand , if not women can also be tempted to cheat too. Do u know pretty ladies , sexy ladies are always sort after by lots of men but we tend to lock it down and avoid, also reject as much offers and temptations from male folks out there . so the unfaithful men should try and be faithful . it goes a long way
Re: Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe by Jman06(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Guy I wana knw ur age range... u must b bellow 25
Okay it is now my age? You guys can't stop to amaze me. And this is the same person complaining about igbos not allowing them marry their daughters! You see, we know you guys very well and that is we don't marry our cherished daughters to you.

He is even here justifying infidelity, yet can't see the reason why real igbos don't marry their daughters to you. Smh
Re: Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe by TimmyPapa(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2017
alexialin:

Not only God can help a man not to cheat . the man himself should run away from temptation when it comes near and avoid been placed in a tight corner. Cos we ladies too can cheat like men if we wish to , but its the grace of God , discipline and holding onto promises and vow one makes to her man not to fall his hand , if not women can also be
tempted to cheat too. Do u know pretty ladies , sexy ladies are always sort after by lots of men but we tend to lock it down and avoid, also reject as much offers and temptations from male folks out there . so the unfaithful men should try and be faithful . it goes a long way
Sure...
Re: Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe by TimmyPapa(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2017
Jman06:
Okay it is now my age? You guys can't stop to amaze me. And this is the same person complaining about igbos not allowing them marry their daughters! You see, we know you guys very well and that is we don't marry our cherished daughters to you.

He is even here justifying infidelity, yet can't see the reason why real igbos don't marry their daughters to you. Smh
Well for u... no 1 Is defending infidelity but it inevitable.. if u hav a galfriend nd u flirt wit another gal dats cheating... if u have a wife and lust aftr anothr gals ass or boobs dats cheating...nd nmany fin u don't knw or o u fink cheating is aving sex wit anothr woman..nO its more Dan dat...
Re: Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe by TimmyPapa(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2017
Jman06:

Knw ur typ
Re: Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe by TimmyPapa(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2017
alexialin:

Not only God can help a man not to cheat . the man himself should run away from temptation when it comes near and avoid been placed in a tight corner. Cos we ladies too can cheat like men if we wish to , but its the grace of God , discipline and holding onto promises and vow one makes to her man not to fall his hand , if not women can also be tempted to cheat too. Do u know pretty ladies , sexy ladies are always sort after by lots of men but we tend to lock it down and avoid, also reject as much offers and temptations from male folks out there . so the unfaithful men should try and be faithful . it goes a long way
Check great men strt from Adam to Abraham to samson to David nd so on lik dat...Yu women en u r tooooo I dnt even knw wat to use fr u...buh it all depends on d gal sha
Re: Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe by Jman06(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Well for u... no 1 Is defending infidelity but it inevitable.. if u hav a galfriend nd u flirt wit another gal dats cheating... if u have a wife and lust aftr anothr gals ass or boobs dats cheating...nd nmany fin u don't knw or o u fink cheating is aving sex wit anothr woman..nO its more Dan dat...
Like i told you before i have a girlfriend i love so much and i'll never have cause to flirt with another girl's 'ass' and 'boobs'. You're the one who seems to have problem with that.
Re: Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe by TimmyPapa(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2017
Jman06:
Like i told you before i have a girlfriend i love so much and i'll never have cause to flirt with another girl's 'ass' and 'boobs'. You're the one who seems to have problem with that.
Hmmm even If u do yu won't tell u here
Re: Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 21, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Check great men strt from Adam to Abraham to samson to David nd so on lik dat...Yu women en u r tooooo I dnt even knw wat to use fr u...buh it all depends on d gal sha

Hmmmm smiley

OK.
Re: Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe by ariesbull: 1:56pm On May 21, 2017
legitnow:

Are u alone in the lovin? Wat will the Whiteman, Edo and Hausa say about that?
I bet u have no job and very poor? No wonder they pursued u.

If it is exclusive sef, it is with us the Igbo men.
Do u know how many of our women wait on us for marriage?

If u were a woman, u would be called names like slag, slut, Ashawo. Do u know y?
U are ready, willing and waiting, just about any woman with the igbo tag will activate the marriage button in ur Afonja head.
Igbos have come to realize this.

The only problem is after kids, u move on to the next, becos polygamy is deep in ur blood.
Look, i will tell u any nonsense that i like here, becos u are an idiot as far as am concerned.

That is why Igbo couples endure a lot. It is only in very serious cases that some people consider divorce an option.

It is for the same Christian influence that Igbos may be the ethnic group with the least polygamous marriages now. The church rejects polygamy and most Igbos try to comply with this, unlike in the past when polygamy was a sign of wealth and power.

Because of the same Christian influence, it is common today to see Igbo couples who don’t have children or those with only female children still living together without the man getting a second wife or having a secret woman somewhere having children for him.

In the past, adoption was seen as taboo in Igboland, but not anymore. Many who have such challenges today resort to adoption, because the church or society will not endorse their divorcing their wife or having a second wife because of childlessness or not having a male child.

This is one of the reasons baby factories are popular in Igboland. Couples who don’t have children or who don’t have a male child would secretly go to procure a baby from these sources and pass such off as their natural children. The mothers of these babies are usually young girls who got pregnant mistakenly, and because of the same Christianity, their parents see them as a disgrace. So to avoid being treated like lepers, they will hide their pregnancy, run to a baby factory and be sheltered until they deliver. The baby (which they would have thrown away) would be taken from them, with some money paid to them. They go away still looking like any other girl that has not got pregnant before wedlock. Their baby is sold to a childless couple that desperately needs a child and has the money to raise the child as their own. The girl will never know the couple or have any link with them.

The girl continues to be seen as a good Christian girl who sings heavenly songs in the choir or church band or as the same sister that brings down the angels with her prayers. The couple become happy. They continue to be seen as good Christian couple blessed finally with a child after 20 years of “waiting upon the Lord.” The man has no reason to divorce the wife or have children by a secret woman. The baby factory man or woman smiles to the bank, feeling convinced that he/she is saving children that would have been thrown away and also making childless couples happy. Silence becomes the word everywhere and all is happy. The cycle continues. When you burst one baby factory somewhere, another springs up somewhere.

So if you want to know why Igbos have low divorce rates or low secret wife rates or low baby mama rates, look no further. It is the Church. The fear of the Church is the beginning of wisdom in Igboland!

http://etimes.com.ng/is-divorce-rate-lowest-among-the-igbos-if-so-why/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow!!! So Amazing Check Out This Guy Photos With The Largest Hips On Instagram / Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out / A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.