Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria (45501 Views)

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by babythug(f): 11:33am On May 20, 2017
jonnytad:

And so? What if the woman is your blood, will you be saying this? Abi if they don't use the money to catee for things like this, nobi houses and jets dem go use am buy?

Have you stopped to consider that Ekiti state has outstanding salaries to pay? Have all the roads in Ekiti been fixed? Do all the hospitals function as should be?

The funds should be spread to benefit more of Ekiti citizens not just one! She's not even a government official or anything like that!

May God rest her soul
Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by baby124: 11:42am On May 20, 2017
Very good, kudos to Fayose. Just imagine how they would have buried her in Canada. No family or friends. God forbid that kind of burial o. It might even be a paupers grave sef as who will have time to send money for proper burial if buried the day after death. What a seriously archaic tradition. That will only work when one is at home. Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 11:46am On May 20, 2017
sukkot:
she for stay and born pikin for nigerian hospital. she would have lived. all that glitters is not gold
True that, but Canada has a good health care system, l wonder what went wrong, might be severe post -birth complications, na wao sad
Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by LoveJesus87(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2017
kolafolabi:
May almighty God in his infinite mercy forgive her sins and grant her Aljanah Firdaus (Highest part of paradise)
Bro pls wake up. There is nothing like forgiveness after death. It is well
Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by sukkot: 11:52am On May 20, 2017
AngelicBeing:
True that, but Canada has a good health care system, l wonder what went wrong, might be severe post -birth complications, na wao sad
hehe bros na her destiny be that. you cant alter what has been written about you aforetime. our destinies are encoded within our beings wink

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by Bollaskem(f): 11:52am On May 20, 2017
Thank you Ekiti state government.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by Ishilove: 11:56am On May 20, 2017
CeenoEvu:

It costs so much to cargo a corpse back to Nigeria. Last time I checked it was about a million naira and that was back when you could get a return ticket from Lagos to Newyork for just a little over 100k. After then, I started respecting families that bring bodies back home for burial.

My point is that the cost is exorbitant and that brings me to the main reason for posting this comment - always get a travel insurance when travelling abroad. For some countries, it is part of the visa requirements but we should all endeavour to get one. It comes in handy in times like this. Nobody prays for evil but a little reprieve goes a long way.
Nobody prays to travel and return as a corpse, hence the reluctance to get one. It's like admitting to one's mortality.
Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 12:02pm On May 20, 2017
sukkot:
hehe bros na her destiny be that. you cant alter what has been written about you aforetime. our destinies are encoded within our beings wink
Hmmmm, for him he did foreknew, he called, chose, justified, glorified as well before the foundation of the world, it is not of him that runs or wills but God that sheweth mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by Gudfrie(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2017
kolafolabi:

With Prayers, God in his infinite mercy can forgive her sins.
My brother thats the truth.......death comes anytime and as a christian or muslim we have to be fully prepared for heaven before any eventualities. Am not sayin it because of Moji but on a general note.....thank you
Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by Lange: 1:41pm On May 20, 2017
sukkot:

When our medical tourists die of avoidable complications it is their destiny. But when they die in similar circumstances at home it is due to doctors negligence. We are a nation of clowns and jesters

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by Lange: 1:52pm On May 20, 2017
AngelicBeing:

God bless you my person. Most of us will pay in one way or the other for our failure to call our various governments to order in health funding. Look at the health budget for 2017. The capital vote will make you shed tears. Our doctors work under impossible conditions without motivation, without investment in their training and retraining which is the hallmark of a good health system. And we expect them to do magic. When people die due to lack of adequate facilities and late presentation we call the health workers names. Instead of us to take our collective destiny in our hands and ask our governments for accountability and proper health funding. We fight the health workers, we demonize them. Truth be told we are all accidents waiting to happen until we direct our anger to the proper channel and force the government to do the right. We will still see more of Moji Olaiya and Isiaka Adeleke.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Nobody prays to travel and return as a corpse, hence the reluctance to get one. It's like admitting to one's mortality.

It's not admitting to anything jare. It's just good planning. Travel insurance covers hospital bills and eventualities like this.

PS: I don't work for any insurance company o. I just dey talk my own
Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by Brushless: 2:43pm On May 20, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Dem no just wan allow dis woman to rest in peace,dem set up committee,now Fayose don take over for another committee to be set up by the government,e be like sey Na share den wan share her meat for Nigeria
Stupid comment.
Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 2:45pm On May 20, 2017
Brushless:
Stupid comment.
you have been noticed. Next idiot please
Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by sukkot: 2:47pm On May 20, 2017
Lange:

When our medical tourists die of avoidable complications it is their destiny. But when they die in similar circumstances at home it is due to doctors negligence. We are a nation of clowns and jesters
good point but it dont apply to me. anywhere you die ? its your destiny. be it canada or nigeria. so your point is well received but it dont apply to me. i am a patriotic nigerian

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 2:50pm On May 20, 2017
Lange:

God bless you my person. Most of us will pay in one way or the other for our failure to call our various governments to order in health funding. Look at the health budget for 2017. The capital vote will make you shed tears. Our doctors work under impossible conditions without motivation, without investment in their training and retraining which is the hallmark of a good health system. And we expect them to do magic. When people die due to lack of adequate facilities and late presentation we call the health workers names. Instead of us to take our collective destiny in our hands and ask our governments for accountability and proper health funding. We fight the health workers, we demonize them. [color=#990000]Truth be told we are all accidents waiting to happen until we direct our anger to the proper channel and force the government to do the right. We will still see more of Moji Olaiya and Isiaka Adeleke.

l concur with the bold, Nigeria as a country ought to have at-least 12 international standard hospital well equipped with state of the art facilities, but what we see yearly is mushroom hospitals & clinics springing up , money meant to develop the health care system finds it way to private pockets , guess who suffer most, the poor masses, all the money spent for birth tourism to India , Dubai, US and Western Europe can be reversed back to Nigeria if we have efficient, world class, state of the art functioning & affordable health care system, and tomorrow someone will tell me, God will see us through, which God, God has blessed the country immensely but the useless and blind leaders we have are milking the country dry with nothing to show for it, my friend a medical Doctor was earning less than 200,000 Naira in Nigeria with so much pressures but he finally relocated to England, did several upgrading exams in the UK got a job and he is happy, he told me recently that, he wasted all his years as a Doctor while in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by Dalastically: 2:54pm On May 20, 2017
sunnysunny69:
PhD in jollyfication grin grin grin. Honestly flight alone cost about 6,000 dollars and you know Naija after this and that put their own it comes to 54,000 dollars.
wow.. That's alotta Cash
Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by Ishilove: 3:16pm On May 20, 2017
CeenoEvu:

It's not admitting to anything jare. It's just good planning. Travel insurance covers hospital bills and eventualities like this.

PS: I don't work for any insurance company o. I just dey talk my own
Tah, you Berra confess! You are an insurance marketer cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by springtech(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2017
So the Abuja based Alhaji Husband gave consent for his wife to be buried in Canada without having any plan to go pay his last respect?

Adonbilivit.
Such is life.
RIP Moji Olaiya.

I make money legally, I smile home daily.
Its called wise work. Yes I believe in hardwork. But now I believe more in smart work.
To know more check my signature.
My Target: To make 20M on or before December 2017.
So help me God.
Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by bewacharlie(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2017
soon, we go hear say ekiti ship dead body with 5bn ..... frustrated govt. salary, they no pay, electricity F9.... anyways RIPP to the dead
Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by Galantsantana(m): 6:39am On May 21, 2017
drlaykay:
We pay too much unnecessary attention to corpse. Who don die don die...
Why can't she be buried in canada
Same reason y some lives in Lagos and when he/she dies wud be taken to his/her village for internment. African tins bro

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On May 21, 2017
Well, fayose try in this one .
Let moji have her final respect as she's dead .
Cos if she's buried abroad ? Na the same Nigerians go still taunt the daughter with bad mouth that her family couldn't even give her late mum a befitting burial in her father's land Nigeria . Due to money , she was left to be buried in a white mans land .
Is it not Nigerians? grin we are talking about ?
Thank God fayose came into the picture . He try .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijebu Mocks Nigerians After Loss To Algeria, Rocks Pant Only / Davido's $30,000 Wristwatch Stolen In Ghana / Photos From Teni "Billionaire's Concert" In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.