Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank (809 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case / 2-year-old girl beaten by her mother for not being able to count 1 to 200 (pics) / I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank by Stanleysteno(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2017
My people, Make una dey count una money b4 una leave counter for any bank. On the 19th of may 2017, i enter diamond bank for iyana ipaja branch lagos state, say make i withdraw 38000, after the cashier(a lady) pay me my money finish, na him i start to count my money for the counter there oo, 500 notes, as the lady (cashier) notice say i dey count the money, she just tell me say make i bring the money say e no complete, for my mind, i come dey wonder say so she know say the money no complete yet she carry am give me hoping say i go leave there without counting, before she come complete the money give me... So my people i say make i let una know say all these bankers way no pure, so make u count ur money b4 u leave that their counter, cause after u leave, them no dey accept the the money back again..

2 Likes

Re: Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank by ciscoxx(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2017
Bro stop sounding like that.. She may HV made a mistake. And don't spoil all bankers because of one person mistake..

1 Like

Re: Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank by Stanleysteno(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2017
ciscoxx:
Bro stop sounding like that.. She may HV made a mistake. And don't spoil all bankers because of one person mistake..
i am not trying to spoil all bankers, but believe me, she knew the money wasn't complete, how did she know the money wasn't complete when she saw me counting it, and if i had left the banking hall without counting, u will blame me for not counting it....
This same thing happened to my friend some weeks ago, n the cashier denied

2 Likes

Re: Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank by freesinzu(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2017
I count my money everytime, even from the ATM, DEM FIT DON TWEAK AM NW.

1 Like

Re: Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank by Greenbullet(m): 8:28am On May 21, 2017
The cashier be wan jonze you.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ever Climb The Top Of A Train, See What Happened To This Man (pic) / Ponzi 'terrorist' Wanted By Efcc / Saudi Arabia Bans Barcelona Shirts With €135,000 Fine And 15-year Jail Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.