Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ok! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok! (6265 Views)

When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok! by Jubal01: 12:45pm On May 20, 2017
Thanks.
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 20, 2017
It's none of your business. Go and live your life and make your own secrets.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok! by shadowsblu(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2017
Raine80:

Is That the best advice you can give to someone who seeks matured advice in a situation like this ? It would have been better you kept quite than saying that. Na wa for you.

8 Likes

Re: Ok! by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 20, 2017
shadowsblu:

Is That the best advice you can give to someone who seeks matured advice in a situation like this ? It would have been better you kept quite than saying that. Na wa for you.
ignore that attention seeker

Tell ur dad and destroy ur home

Or keep quiet and use what u knw as leverage over ur mum to make money from your dad

Use ur head biko

5 Likes

Re: Ok! by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 20, 2017
"As leverage from your mom to make money from your dad " Wtf

Op, Look, that's your mom, you have to respect her no matter what, it's not your secret to share, some secrets you go with them to the grave. The secret isn't harming you in any way right ? carry on with your life like you don't know anything.

4 Likes

Re: Ok! by FearlessDapsin(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2017
Let me assume you are a guy, bro, tell your dad. Godforbid your wife cuckholds you in future and your child finds out, Karma should now deal with you for keeping quiet. Tell ur dad if not for anything but that your mom is probably a disease carrier. Biko, don't let her infect the innocent man.
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 20, 2017
Raine80:
Your comment is something to weep over!

1 Like

Re: Ok! by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 20, 2017
Limescale:
"As leverage from your mom to make money from your dad " Wtf

Op, Look, that's your mom, you have to respect her no matter what, it's not your secret to share, some secrets you go with them to the crave. The secret isn't harming you in any way isnt it? carry on with your life like you don't know anything
If it is not, he would not be here with the secret.
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 20, 2017
Stay out of it.
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 20, 2017
What kind of disaster do you want to bring upon your mum, dad and family? It's a secret. Keep it.

Jubal01:
Pls I need matured recommendations/advices from matured minds!

I recently got to unearth someting very disturbing about my mum. I got fool-proof evidence of her escapades with my dad's friend. Unknown to my dad and us, my mom got pregnant 4 dat man 26yrs ago! We have been living together as a family not knowin dat our dad is actually not her biological dad. My mum and her family knew of it but they connived to keep it a top secret until recently wen God decided to expose her(them)!
Pls wat should i do?
Should i tel our dad d truth? I'm very confused!
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 20, 2017
Nazeren:
What kind of disaster do you want to bring upon your mum, dad and family? It's a secret. Keep it.

Yet the mother has destroyed the family.

1 Like

Re: Ok! by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 20, 2017
26 years ago?

You'll gain nothing by revealing it, instead, you'll throw your family into chaos.

I'm sure She's regretting Her actions by now
Re: Ok! by KingSINZ: 8:21pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
ignore that attention seeker

Tell ur dad and destroy ur home

Or keep quiet and use what u knw as leverage over ur mum to make money from your dad

Use ur head biko

Although she didn't properly get her point across, but I think she's right, bruh.

It happened aeons ago, its best left that way. Telling his pops will only not only wreck havoc - It will tear the entire family apart, it'll damage the supposed "step" sister psychologically, the trauma they'll pass through can not even be scripted. Some secrets are better left unearthed.

1 Like

Re: Ok! by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:
Your comment is something to weep over!
No it's not. You pick your battles what good will come out this? Tell me? I await your response.
Re: Ok! by jmichlins(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2017
Raine80:
best advice ever. Every family has secrets and every individual carry their personal secret. Please don't do anything stupid that will break your family. The guilt of being the reason your family shattered will make you hate yourself and life
Re: Ok! by luminouz(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2017
Raine80:

Hey U! grin u have been really working on NL!!!
Lemme give this song for ur listening pleasure baby
Its Love Me Tender by Demmie Bee...its really cool

http://tooxclusive.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Demmie_Vee_-_Awesome_God_tooxclusive.com.ng.mp3

Cc bumbae1
Lalas247

Curiousitymaster

Skylowlow
Mrtolotolo
Ginaz

2 Likes

Re: Ok! by Lalas247(f): 8:55pm On May 20, 2017
luminouz:

http://tooxclusive.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Demmie_Vee_-_Awesome_God_tooxclusive.com.ng.mp3

Cc bumbae1
Lalas247

Curiousitymaster

Skylowlow
Mrtolotolo
Ginaz

Hope say no be virus u dey send me shocked
Link not working
Re: Ok! by millsak(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2017
Jubal01:
Pls I need matured recommendations/advices from matured minds!

I recently got to unearth someting very disturbing about my mum. I got fool-proof evidence of her escapades with my dad's friend. Unknown to my dad and us, my mom got pregnant 4 dat man 26yrs ago! We have been living together as a family not knowin dat our dad is actually not her biological dad. My mum and her family knew of it but they connived to keep it a top secret until recently wen God decided to expose her(them)!
Pls wat should i do?
Should i tel our dad d truth? I'm very confused!

my dear, it not your place to tell. leave it to your mom. things will fall in line in due time.
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 20, 2017
Raine80:

No it's not. You pick your battles what good will come out this? Tell me? I await your response.
This situation is one in which the mother has destroyed the home already. The part of your comment that tells the OP to make his own secrets is out of place as it is an insinuation that each one of us will be enmeshed in this kind of secrets(This insinuation is an affront to humanity). The insinuation evinced by that part of your comment is harsh, hopeless, and a dent on humanity. It is fallacious and disheartening and that is not how to tell a visibly emotionally stricken young man, whose mother is heartless and inconsiderate, to save his mother's ass!

1 Like

Re: Ok! by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:
This situation is one in which the mother has destroyed the home already. The part of your comment that tells the OP to make his own secrets is out of place as it is an insinuation that each one of us will be enmeshed in this kind of secrets(This insinuation is an affront to humanity). The insinuation evinced by that part of your comment is harsh, hopeless, and a dent on humanity. It is fallacious and disheartening and that is not how to tell a visibly emotionally stricken young man, whose mother is heartless and inconsiderate, to save his mother's ass!
He knows what he knows it ends there. He needs to mind his own business.
You have an opinion so do I. Nothing gives you an upper hand here so you may disagree fine that does not bother me but don't try to lecture me on the issues of humanity. It's not up to him to save his mother.
He needs to keep out of that situation and live his life.
We can go back and forth till the earth ends I am not going to relent. He needs to keep out of it.
You can scream all you like....
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 20, 2017
Raine80:

He knows what he knows it ends there. He needs to mind his own business.
You have an opinion so do I. Nothing gives you an upper hand here so you may disagree fine that does not bother me but don't try to lecture me on the issues of humanity. It's not up to him to save his mother.
He needs to keep out of that situation and live his life.
We can go back and forth till the earth ends I am not going to relent. He needs to keep out of it.
You can scream all you like....
Are you angry already? I didn't come to fight! I made accusations concerning the insinuations in a part of your comment. I have not said your whole comment is out of place! cheesy.
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 20, 2017
luminouz:

no be small work ooooo
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:
Are you angry already? I didn't come to fight! I made accusations concerning the insinuations in a part of your comment. I have not said your whole comment is out of place! cheesy.
Your condescending nature is what irks me.
Re: Ok! by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 20, 2017
Raine80:

Your condescending nature is what irks me.
I wasn't condescending. I didn't treat you as inferior. I had no reason to do that. I don't patronize people, in fact. I only like to be objective. I might have perused your comment deeper than you would want. But that I was condescending? No way. Okay?
Re: Ok! by Young03(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2017
from d advice u have seen here I know u must be confused by now

Make ur mom know that u av known her secret
Re: Ok! by skylowlow: 10:14pm On May 20, 2017
luminouz:

Cc bumbae1
Lalas247

Curiousitymaster

Skylowlow
Mrtolotolo
Ginaz

Lumidi oooooo!
Re: Ok! by luminouzzzzzz(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Hope say no be virus u dey send me shocked
Link not working
Babe them don ban me o....this is my new alternate....just goggle Love Me Tender by Demmie Vee
Re: Ok! by luminouzzzzzz(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2017
skylowlow:

Lumidi oooooo!
Guy I don chop ban ooooo!!!
Google d song Love Me Tender by Demmie Vee!!! Is Lit!!!!
Re: Ok! by luminouzzzzzz(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2017
luminouz:

Cc bumbae1
Lalas247

Curiousitymaster

Skylowlow
Mrtolotolo
Ginaz

Guys no vex! Dem don ban me oooo coz of d link...this is my new alternate!!
Just google d song Love Me Tender by Demmie Vee!!
Cc Bumbae1
Ginaz
Raine80
Curiositymaster!!!
Re: Ok! by luminouzzzzzz(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
no be small work ooooo
DAT babe eh she dey try!!!!!
Re: Ok! by chris2face(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2017
Raine80:
Haba!! Raine80 that was too harsh or are u saying what the mum did was right?
Mehn op for me I think u should let ur father know about it he deserves to know the truth but ur mum gosh!! she kept such secret for that long sorry to say this but ur mum can kill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

love / I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! / 10 American Films You Shouldn't Let Your Kids Watch, Especially No. 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.