Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

How To Get The Phone Number Of The Person That Stole Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get The Phone Number Of The Person That Stole Your Phone (2381 Views)

Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone / How Do I Get The Phone Number Of The Person That Stole Your Recharge Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The Phone Number Of The Person That Stole Your Phone by CTechHub(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2017
Android phone thief has been on the rise since android phone came into existence. If you are in school, market, or any other social gathering you will agree with me that the safety of your mobile phone is always a course to worry especially now the country is in recession, the every commodity doubled.

This days you don’t go out with your phone and have hundred percent assurance that you will go back home with it. Those in school can attest to it because it happens every day. Those mostly victim are those that attend tutorial classes since it’s usually conducted in the night to avoid clashing with school hours.

After considering how some bad eggs have turned stealing their neighbors’ into an occupation you will see the need for measures needed to avert this from being hazardous as it would have been. You can have pattern, password, pin etc. lock activated, but all those things cannot give you the phone number of the supposed thief so can take necessary measures

Yeah, I agree with you…..having a pattern or password activated on your phone is cool. But then you need to be told that all those things can easily be wiped away without stress. The good thing about the tip am going to share with you, is that it is in such a way that it will not raise any suspicion beforehand, not until the culprit insert his own SIM card.. Viola! SMS will immediately “fly” into your emergency contact phone number. Cool right? Yeah, I myself am in love with that cool feature. It will interest you to note that, you can not only get the phone number but you can also remotely wipe the data stored on the phone just like in iPhones.

Enough talk, follow the below steps to activate it on your android phone. This is a built in android phone feature. I don’t really think whether it’s available in all android versions but you can check yours to see if you have access to this great feature.

Continue reading here: http://classictechhub..com.ng/2016/12/how-to-get-phone-number-of-person-that.html?m=1
Re: How To Get The Phone Number Of The Person That Stole Your Phone by NairalandCS(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2017
La Click la bend

1 Like

Re: How To Get The Phone Number Of The Person That Stole Your Phone by OKUCHI11(m): 7:27pm On May 20, 2017
ON
Re: How To Get The Phone Number Of The Person That Stole Your Phone by lookatew: 9:13pm On May 20, 2017
La click La Blockhus burst

1 Like

Re: How To Get The Phone Number Of The Person That Stole Your Phone by emmasege: 5:41am On May 21, 2017
I hope some gullible folks don't fall for this "click on this link" thing.

@ OP, If you truly want to help and have something sensible to say on how to get such numbers, you'll itemize the process.
Re: How To Get The Phone Number Of The Person That Stole Your Phone by srrrr(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2017
continue:
Important things you will need before doing this are as follows:
A phone number of someone you trust and you can have access to anytime of the day. You can your parents, friend, brother or sisters’ own.

Note: This is what you will use as your emergency contact. This is the number you will receive the SMS with.Next, is an android phone operating on at least 4.4 kitkat. Honestly, I don’t know about other lower versions but you can check whether yours can do it, there’s no harm in trying.A pen and a diary where you will right down your remote control commands. Please, don’t underrate the importance of this, because this is the only way yoube able to recover your phone if you if you forgets your password.If you have all the above listed materials, then you are more than good to go. Follow the below steps to activated it.
1.Go to security
2.Scroll down and click on “Mobile anti-theft” a dialogue box will popup telling you that activating mobile anti-theft allows you to remotely blah blah blah just press “ok”
3.Enter the password you would like to use in accessing “Mobile anti-theft”…here you will have to type it twice in other to confirm it.
4.Another page will display where you will have to enter your emergency contact(s). You can enter more than one phone number. This is the number where the SMS will be sent to.
5.Get your pen and diary write down thecodes displayed on this page.You can use them to lock your phone, wipe the data, and recover your password if forgotten just by sendingSMS with from your emergency contact with the code relevant to what you want to do at that particular moment.
If you have successful follow these processes up to this moment, congratulation! Next they stole your phoneand remove the SIM card, SMS delivered from that number to your emergency contact.Don’t forget to share this post with your friends using the share buttons below, it will encourage to write more….thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get The Phone Number Of The Person That Stole Your Phone by praise1705(f): 12:26pm On May 21, 2017
wicked lol
Re: How To Get The Phone Number Of The Person That Stole Your Phone by ibroopeyemi(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2017
I'm here for what ?
please tell me,
next to comment!
Re: How To Get The Phone Number Of The Person That Stole Your Phone by Iykecaroll(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2017
Awesome!

(1) (Reply)

Please, Who Has Used UMIDIGI Phones, Or Who Knows About The Phon / How To Open The Awesome "Note Editor" In Es File Explorer. / Get Free 3gb Data To Watch Youtube On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.