₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,164,482 members, 4,716,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 January 2019 at 01:46 PM

Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 (1389 Views)

Our Daily Manna ODM Fasting 2018 Starts Today, Read Today's Prayer Points / Chris Kwapovwe Sex Audio With Rita Ibeni: 'Our Daily Manna' Publisher Denies It / ​Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe: Plot To Blackmail Our Daily Manna Publisher Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by dextapinto: 2:13pm On May 20, 2017
You can download audio at: https://soundcloud.com/user-2575939/chris-kwapovwe-rita-phone-pt-2

I thank my heavenly father for the grace to go through everything that has happened to me in the past two months in the hands of Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe. And for using foolish things to confound wise men like him and his gang of supporters who refuse to recognise obvious truth.

I am surprised at the ridiculous extent this man who claims to be a "man of God" without any fear of God could go to cover his false, deceitful and manipulative way of life.
Once again,I am forced to speak out against falsehood.
ODM bishop who should be teaching young men to be truthful and honest are destroying the faith of many young people by engaging them in cooking up stories they know are outright lies. May God have mercy on them.

I want to appeal to anybody who have listened to ODM bishop's latest attempt to mimick his own voice to prove his voice was cloned to compare this with the original tape of our conversation and see the difference which is as clear as the day from night.

Bishop Chris often pride himself as a very intelligent man and sees others as idiots, fools who have no brain to think. What he is trying to do is to create confusion so people will not know what to believe. This man who is used to calling even his senior pastors idiots on the pulpit, claiming that people irritate him because the masses are all morons believes he says and do anything and people will still believe him.
But that is where he is making a big mistake in this matter. This matter is not about convincing people, it is about being justified in the eyes of God who sees in secret and judges righteously.

If Bishop Chris has nothing to hide and he is innocent as he claims, what is he scared of? Why is he producing voice recording warning people about a tape that will be released against him? How does he know there is a tape that is being cloned? if he is not aware that he has said the wrong things somewhere? Your guess is as good as mine, as the saying goes. The guilty are always afraid.
A person's voice carries his unique personality, diction and mannerism, if his ridiculous claims are possible, Nigeria government would have used that technology manufactured by Bishop Chris to speak to Nigerians when they were insisting to hear just the voice of their president.

To measure how deceitful this man can be, after telling his people on Sunday that the matter is being settled, he rushed to court early on Monday to stop me and my lawyer from publishing the truth that is scaring him. He seems to forget that in the court, he will not be able to stop the tapes from being played and he cannot buy all the experts on voice identification. Not to talk of the call log of all his ungodly calls, at ungodly hour,lasting for hours.
Recently a woman accused a man of God of inappropriate relationship. Did anybody hear one word from that man of God? No, because a clear conscience fears no accusation.

Let me repeat myself here that, I do not know of any technology that can clone a man's voice and use it to make calls to discuss for hours. Even if such technology exist I don't think I can afford it.
So it is left for this almighty, all knowing, smart Bishop to prove his claims about voice cloning.
I want every Christian who want justice to be done to them and their family members at their points of need to say amen to these prayers.

1, That if the voice recording are not the authentic voice of Bishop Chris Kwapkovwe, let God expose me and judge me without mercy.
2. If this voice is the authentic voice of Bishop Chris Kwapkovwe and he wants to kill me to silence it, let God expose him and judge him without mercy.
3. If any person or group knows that this voice is the authentic voice of Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe and yet are helping him to tarnish my image, let God judge them without mercy. And let their children inherit harassment and victimisation in their work places.
4. The almighty Bishop knows that I don't have a father or any one of his size to fight him. That is why he said that he will crush me like a fly. But I call on the name of the God of the Christians, who created all human beings and said in the Holy Bible that he will not by any means acquit the guilty or punish the innocent to Show himself as the almighty by answering all these prayers in Jesus mighty name.
I also want to reiterate that I didn't use these tapes for evil. I only brought it up to prove that this issue is not about any theft but to intimidate me to submit to being a mistress. Let God punish me severely if I stole any item from ODM.

May God bless all Christians who love justice, fair play, who have been praying for justice and are not afraid to call evil evil, not minding persecution from the almighty bishop Chris.
Thank you.

I dare him to swear by the heavens that the conversation below is fake !!!

You can download audio at: https://soundcloud.com/user-2575939/chris-kwapovwe-rita-phone-pt-2

Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2017
Y
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by LaPosh074: 4:48pm On May 20, 2017
You have suddenly become a public prayer warrior abi? Y emphasise on the voice clone if you're innocent of that fact! My advice is that you go and confess and be free!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by Lopez202: 4:55pm On May 20, 2017
God have mercy on you! You had better confess and free because God's anger will surely locate you.
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by curious24: 4:59pm On May 20, 2017
Some people sha! how can you (Rita Ibeni) expect people to believe you when you failed to speak up until items worth millions of Naira got missing under your care shocked shocked shocked. i personally believe you need to repent and return whatever that belongs to the church you stole. You cant fool every body with your lies ...
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by arrowshot: 5:13pm On May 20, 2017
curious24:
Some people sha! how can you (Rita Ibeni) expect people to believe you when you failed to speak up until items worth millions of Naira got missing under your care shocked shocked shocked. i personally believe you need to repent and return whatever that belongs to the church you stole. You cant fool every body with your lies ...

Am sure she is setting up a studio with those equipment, am sure she will never talk about it any more lol cool
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by arrowshot: 5:20pm On May 20, 2017
curious24:

Am sure she is setting up a studio with those equipment, she will never talk about it any more lol cool
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by Blendedoz: 5:29pm On May 20, 2017
LaPosh074:
You have suddenly become a public prayer warrior abi? Y emphasise on the voice clone if you're innocent of that fact! My advice is that you go and confess and be free!

Prayer warrior indeed! i have listen to lots of cloned voices, its really annoying how you guys are spoiling our work.. Your clone engineer is still learning.
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by Topgainer: 5:31pm On May 20, 2017
Lopez202:
God have mercy on you! You had better confess and free because God's anger will surely locate you.
curious24:
arrowshot:

Am sure she is setting up a studio with those equipment, she will never talk about it any more lol cool
Dear ODM defense team,

I hope you guys will do a better job than the damage control team of Apostle Suleiman. I stopped using ODM years ago when it became clear to me what that Bishop Chris is.
The spokes man of gods' anger above how do you know you're not the one to be located? I think the Bishop needs the confession and repentance more

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by Alphanancy: 5:33pm On May 20, 2017
See all them hired sheeps of ODM above condeming the lady. They are not different from zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by pandakick: 5:45pm On May 20, 2017
Its absolutely wrong for the lady to ask the man of God to settle her and her gang with 18m cry,
I still cant believe it.
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by Topgainer: 5:51pm On May 20, 2017
pandakick:
Its absolutely wrong for the lady to ask the man of God to settle her and her gang with 18m cry,
I still cant believe it.
Yeah, they have something to blackmail with and that's the Chameleon nature of the Prophet Bishop. Moreover, the Bishop got her arrested and tried using our terrible police force to oppress her.
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by Xhosafreez: 6:06pm On May 20, 2017
Topgainer:

Yeah, they have something to blackmail with and that's the Chameleon nature of the Prophet Bishop. Moreover, the Bishop got her arrested and tried using our terrible police force to oppress her.

Really? what about the items that got missing under her custody? who is to pay for them?
I also read that she stopped going to work when she was asked to pay lol. all this story is laughable..
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by Topgainer: 6:23pm On May 20, 2017
Xhosafreez:

Really? what about the items that got missing under her custody? who is to pay for them?
I also read that she stopped going to work when she was asked to pay lol. all this story is laughable..
That is the substance the damage control team wants to hold onto whereas the Christian faithfuls are interested in the true nature and incorruptible status of the man they believed could be a man of God. There must be something to present to the public. I will not hold onto whether she stole or not, because I understand what they are trying to do, but just know the church should have an internal mechanism for cautioning erring workers and rewarding honesty. Rushing to Police and SARS raises the big suspicion. It reminds me of the Omega Fire Ministries team that kept replying Otobo was a bad girl that the Apostle must lead to repentance through wires of money without the knowledge of the Church welfare. And that was never the public inquisition

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by redcoast: 6:29pm On May 20, 2017
I see a lady who is only talking about sexual harassment to cover up the missing Gadgets.
Am just making common sense
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by emmasege: 6:36pm On May 20, 2017
One thing I know is that If someone does not walk like or with thieves, he can't be called one. There are men of God who have been preaching before some of the current generation of pastors were born, and yet have not had this kind of accusation or allegation e.g. Kumuyi, Gbile Akanni, Oyedepo etc. How come looking for men of God with integrity amongst the current generation of pastors is like looking for honest politicians.
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by redcoast: 6:40pm On May 20, 2017
Topgainer:

That is the substance the damage control team wants to hold onto whereas the Christian faithfuls are interested in the true nature and incorruptible status of the man they believed could be a man of God. There must be something to present to the public. I will not hold onto whether she stole or not, because I understand what they are trying to do, but just know the church should have an internal mechanism for cautioning erring workers and rewarding honesty. Rushing to Police and SARS raises the big suspicion. It reminds me of the Omega Fire Ministries team that kept replying Otobo was a bad girl that the Apostle must lead to repentance through wires of money without the knowledge of the Church welfare. And that was never the public inquisition

Do you want the church to let go her missing items?
I read that she is asking for 18million naira. Na wa oh!!!
If all the missing items were intact, and she brought up this story, then there will be some sense in it. but now, i find it very hard to believe her scripts..
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by BIGDUFFLE: 6:52pm On May 20, 2017
But Rita, you no fine na....and you Don old come dey rude which one know. All these claim are false stop sweating it. You blackmail won't pay.
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by Topgainer: 6:55pm On May 20, 2017
redcoast:

Do you want the church to let go her missing items?
I read that she is asking for 18million naira. Na wa oh!!!
If all the missing items were intact, and she brought up this story, then there will be some sense in it. but now, i find it very hard to believe her scripts..
Which items? Camera
I thought the man is a superhuman spirit he presents to his followers. Is it out of the scope of the wonders he can do?
He should say where the girl is hiding his Cameras and at what hour she took them there perhaps there will not be any alibi. Like Elisha confronted Gehazi not in the public anyway, in the presence of two or more elders.
There is no script here, she was probably coerced by her lawyers to press for damages not when they have an authentic recordings of the man demanding for sex.
This is one of the reasons I say people should stop slaving away at the hands of Pentecostal slavemasters most are despicable beings. Stop calling them Daddy, they are not your Daddy

Modified
Watch out for some stupid cloned versions of the recordings from the ODM public relations team much like the damage control team of Apostle producing a 2nd Otobo denouncing the 1st ( real) and asking for forgiveness in one of the episodes

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by killbill0: 7:16pm On May 20, 2017
Topgainer:

Which items? Camera
I thought the man is a superhuman spirit he presents to his followers. Is it out of the scope of the wonders he can do?
He should say where the girl is hiding his Cameras and at what hour she took them there perhaps there will not be any alibi. Like Elisha confronted Gehazi not in the public anyway, in the presence of two or more elders.
There is no script here, she was probably coerced by her lawyers to press for damages not when they have an authentic recordings of the man demanding for sex.
This is one of the reasons I say people should stop slaving away at the hands of Pentecostal slavemasters most are despicable beings. Stop calling them Daddy, they are not your Daddy

Hahaha, you are very funny, if all the items they claimed really got missing... i laugh in Spanish.
As for the sex.. how can you relate the issue of thief with sex?
By the audio here, i noticed a woman who is enjoying a mans conversation. and i believe this is all staged.
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by legendvyk12: 7:20pm On May 20, 2017
sha wat can I expect from a thief, Rita you ave just one chance to repent if not no mercy. six(6) feet shall be urs. a word is enough for the wise if u really are.A fool at 30and above is a fool for ever. try well oo.
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by Greathands: 7:23pm On May 20, 2017
This Rita you want to join likes of those who the devil has positioned to fight Gods sarvants in the name been famous, you are heading to destruction if you do not stop this madness.
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by Superpower(m): 8:47pm On May 20, 2017
How come all the people defending the pastor on this thread registered on nairaland today. Something is fishy

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by killbill0: 9:48pm On May 20, 2017
dextapinto:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR OBSERVATION... AS USUAL HE HAS PAID PEOPLE TO DO HIS DIRTY WORK... GOD IS WATCHING US ALL
#ISTANDWITHODM. No need for payment, if you have ever found a book that will wake you up while you are still awake, its called #OURDAILYMANNA. Get a copy today.
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by BIGDUFFLE: 12:55am On May 23, 2017
dextapinto:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR OBSERVATION... AS USUAL HE HAS PAID PEOPLE TO DO HIS DIRTY WORK... GOD IS WATCHING US ALL

Keep using expensive language.
Maybe na you and Rita dey engineer together to defraud the public, God dey see you pass.
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by BIGDUFFLE: 12:59am On May 23, 2017
He who laughs last laughs longest and hardest.

Rita and co. is that all you've got?

I wish Adewumi will be bold enough to say his part.

He knows how crafty and manipulative you are.
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by true2god: 6:27am On May 23, 2017
LaPosh074:
You just registered. I don't trust you.

Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by true2god: 6:31am On May 23, 2017
Lopez202:
You registered purposely to defend your pastor. I don't trust your judgement.

Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by true2god: 6:35am On May 23, 2017
curious24:
You have not contributed anything on NL, except to defend your pastor. You have made only three post, all in the defense of your Pastor. Please repent, trust no man, except God.
Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by true2god: 6:39am On May 23, 2017
arrowshot:

Am sure she is setting up a studio with those equipment, am sure she will never talk about it any more lol cool
Stop deceiving the masses. You open your NL account only to defend your pastor.

Re: Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 by true2god: 6:42am On May 23, 2017
Blendedoz:

Prayer warrior indeed! i have listen to lots of cloned voices, its really annoying how you guys are spoiling our work.. Your clone engineer is still learning.
The same format. Stop taking Nigerians as fools.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Please, Please: Christians - Read Read Read Your Bibles / The Plan And Strategies Of The Queen Of Coast Against Christian / Couple Dashes Prophet Joshua Iginla N60million 2016 Mercedez Benz CLA 200(PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.