Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS (72243 Views)

Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by ShankiBets: 3:21pm On May 20, 2017
J
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 20, 2017
Another publicity stunt
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Yosuregames: 3:21pm On May 20, 2017
its possible ooo i knw a guy whus infinix hot 4 got burnt while charging. N to think i wanted to buy d phone. Tecno all d way.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by deefem81: 3:21pm On May 20, 2017
Something was hot and u went ahead 2put it in your pocket. What do u expect
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by henrixx(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2017
this is a clone or its fake. wat was she doin when it was melting¿??
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by twilliamx(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2017
Y
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Anthonystark: 3:23pm On May 20, 2017
Ye....i don die cry
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by symbianDON(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2017
it's not called hot for nothing
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by dottyeah(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2017
Na WA o, that's the phone am using but wait o,
According to the story
1. She was sweeping
2. The phone exploded
According to the picture, the burn was between her thighs
So where did she put the phone while sweeping, I have never seen a cloth that has pockets in between the legs so well somethijg just don't add up.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Thatyorubadude(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2017
#Comments Reserved...
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by alizma: 3:27pm On May 20, 2017
if this girl get better lawyer, this Na opportunity to hammer o. I hope say the girl go fit see through my thought, her call has been picked she just need the right lawyer.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by mechanics(m): 3:27pm On May 20, 2017
it's well, it maybe that the battery has fault.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by ipobarecriminals: 3:28pm On May 20, 2017
LAFO:
I hope this isn't some sponsored post against infinix...

Infinix should just give her another phone so 'they'll look better'
sponsored. Or not,stop using China calculator
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Originality007: 3:32pm On May 20, 2017
I started to hate infinix product the day my zero2 fone just start to develop fault, I took it to Carlcare only for dem to tell me that is panel problem and told me the material is not available, that I should check back, up till now d material never dey...it was later someone told me that dey will not repair it for me, all dey want me to do is to buy another one...
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by BABANGBALI: 3:33pm On May 20, 2017
Her lap no even fine before sef
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Musty856(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2017
Yahoo yahoo money phone
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by iluvdonjazzy: 3:40pm On May 20, 2017
Eyaah
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2017
Huh
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by MCDanselm(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2017
Tolexander:
Na lie!
No be that phone burn that leg
NA UR FADA BURN AM?

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by MCDanselm(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sponsored. Or not,stop using China calculator
LOL china calculator

1 Like

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by madgoat(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2017
LIARS undecided
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by micxwell(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2017
dottyeah:
Na WA o, that's the phone am using but wait o,
According to the story
1. She was sweeping
2. The phone exploded
According to the picture, the burn was between her thighs
So where did she put the phone while sweeping, I have never seen a cloth that has pockets in between the legs so well somethijg just don't add up.
It's her right leg sir. Examine the pic well

4 Likes

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Greenbullet(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2017
It is very pathetic how some avengers of infinix come here to did fend their faulty products.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2017
4G network is not good under hot weather... Take note
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Sleekdude4u(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2017
If it was an advanced country, the would have gotten a very good lawyer and they will charge the manufacturer of that very phone to curt, maybe she would have gotten some reasonable amount from the manufacturer. grin grin grin[left][/left][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by madgoat(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2017
See as the girl's 'burns' look so fake. Lol
The babe is looking for free fone
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Mitkelz(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2017
Tolexander:
Na lie!

No be that phone burn that leg
Na your ignorance burn am ...

1 Like

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by okolosmart: 4:04pm On May 20, 2017
wow
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by bigfather(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
A facebook user, Mimi Hillz claims her neighbour's leg got burnt after an Infinix Hot 4 Phone exploded inside her pocket while she was sweeping.

She wrote: "Infinix hot 4 exploded live in our compound this morning the phone was in her pocket while she was sweeping then exploded Thanks to God Almighty a live was saved today #INFINIXHOT4"

Hope this is not another version of Samsung Galaxy Note 7..

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/ladys-infinix-hot-4-phones-explodes-in.html

That's why it is called INFINIX HOT! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nokia C3 Discussion thread. / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) / Ten(10) Applications You Must Have On Your Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.