Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,126 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband (85626 Views)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by ObiOmaMu: 3:41pm On May 20, 2017
A secondary school student, in one of the secondary schools in Delta State, have been expelled for allegedly sleeping with her classmate's dad for N500, alongside her friend. It was gathered that the girl, who once accused a corp member of rape, was caught with the man by the town's people when he came to pick her up before school was over.

Here's what a Facebook user, who pleaded anonymity wrote;

"An ss2 student was expelled from my ppa this morning. What was her offence? She was sleeping with her teacher's husband, they were both caught by the town's people when he came to pick her up before school was over.

This student was the same one that accused a corper of rape and getting her pregnant just to get money from him, the man she's having an affair with is a grandfather and she's also class mates with his last child I think. She and her friend slept with the man for a fee of #500, I kid you not. I thought they said if you want to eat frog, eat a big one, probably she's not heard that before. Secondary school students are something else now.

Ever since my stay here in January, I begin to see some girls in a new light, some babes are sex freaks and have seen first hand the extent they can go for it. Is it buying of gifts, giving of money to the male corpers here all in a bid for them to have sex?."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/ss2-student-expelled-for-sleeping-with.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by teelaw4life(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2017
They say AIDS itself doesn't kill people, instead it attacks the immune system, makes it weak and consequently allows other more deadly infections and diseases to attack with freedom.

Nigeria is already infected with full-blown AIDS, our moral immune systems are down hence the reason anti-social acts such as prostitution, cultism, hooliganism etc are becoming the norm.

The little symptoms all add up and one day it'll lead to the ultimate death of this country.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 20, 2017
The rate at which students fkkk these days baffles me.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by dingbang(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2017
Secondary school students are becoming something else these days.. Where is the discipline? Fear has to be installed in this kids before it gets out of hand

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 20, 2017
She is a filling station.

Honestly, I dont think Expulsion is the solution.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by dingbang(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2017
IamJix:
the school management are only interested in employing teachers... They don't just care in the area of morals... If they can employ people who will talk sense into these lads . it will definitely go a long way

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by ise82(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2017
Badt girl
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by serverconnect(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2017
Absolutely nonsense. As a corper, do not join your fellow corp member in your ppa to partake in any useless act. Teach those one that arewilling and ready to learn.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Yhelay(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2017
Animashaun....children of this generator, hmmm.. Generation I mean!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by IdeyFindWife: 3:59pm On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
Secondary school students are becoming something else these days.. Where is the discipline? Fear has to be inhstalled in this kids before it gets out of hand

In the world of h0es, she's already a Pro!

The thing wey still dey fear their elders to try, na hin be their daily play!

Forget, when you hear some sick stories coming from schools, you'll be shocked! Even those NCE Teaching Practice Tutors are not left out. They are willing co-conspirators and gleeful participants.

The pregnant ones are often castigated but the real smart majority never get caught. They arrange contraceptives codedly, they go for marathons, orgies and unsuspecting parents/guardians will never note anything amiss in their daily schedule!

You are joking if you think this girl's free-donor runz is limited to only those mentioned in the story; their Co-tenants at home, boys on her street, don't forget apprenticeship shop-boys with tiny dikcs who will lose their virginity to her but will be chased away by their seniors who will may do so pretending to really care but, na lie, they too want to take their own a piece of the action!

The home, our society, the school, her immediate environment...all need to be checked out!

Nutase:
Lies

Blessed are you for having enjoyed a preserved childhood!
Blessed are you for not having your innocence s snatched away from you by factors beyond your powers
Blessed are you indeed, but, wake that furrk up! Shyts happening all over!!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by dingbang(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

In the world of h0es, she's already a Pro!

The thing wey still dey fear their elders to try, na hin be their daily play!

Forget, when you hear some sick stories coming from schools, you'll be shocked! Even those NCE Teaching Practice Tutors are not left out. They are willing co-conspirators and gleeful participants.

mehn if I ever become an owner of a school, I will make sure CCTV cameras are installed everywhere in the school premises.

24 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nutase: 4:10pm On May 20, 2017
Lies

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by chynie: 5:48pm On May 20, 2017
The teacher husband should be arrested too for Child Abuse if the student is below 18

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by seunlayi(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2017
This is epic

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by raphieMontella: 5:49pm On May 20, 2017
Wow
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Timileyin008: 5:49pm On May 20, 2017
this is serious
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 20, 2017
Slay queens

4 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 20, 2017
Atta girl! grin

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Tazdroid(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2017
Kids nowadays need serious sex education because it'll help them carry on with their lives more smoothly.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 20, 2017
Why 99.9% of story from this particular site owned by a lady always making FP? Abu unano dey see am? Even up to 6 different monikers both old and new? Or na this man girlfriend be that? ( I no mention name ooo). But most of her story always looked stagese and full of lies. All na hussstling.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Tazdroid(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2017
IamJix:

Well, it's during that stage of their lives that the "volcano becomes active".

It's their parents that should teach them or at least help them "to control any eruption"

3 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by emeijeh(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2017
Nothing we no go see these times.. .. .

Na craze world we dey

3 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by bejeria101(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2017
Formula 1 pro.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by lockupnop: 5:51pm On May 20, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A secondary school student, in one of the secondary schools in Delta State, have been expelled for allegedly sleeping with her classmate's dad for N500, alongside her friend. It was gathered that the girl, who once accused a corp member of rape, was caught with the man by the town's people when he came to pick her up before school was over.

Here's what a Facebook user, who pleaded anonymity wrote;

"An ss2 student was expelled from my ppa this morning. What was her offence? She was sleeping with her teacher's husband, they were both caught by the town's people when he came to pick her up before school was over.

This student was the same one that accused a corper of rape and getting her pregnant just to get money from him, the man she's having an affair with is a grandfather and she's also class mates with his last child I think. She and her friend slept with the man for a fee of #500, I kid you not. I thought they said if you want to eat frog, eat a big one, probably she's not heard that before. Secondary school students are something else now.

Ever since my stay here in January, I begin to see some girls in a new light, some babes are sex freaks and have seen first hand the extent they can go for it. Is it buying of gifts, giving of money to the male corpers here all in a bid for them to have sex?."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/ss2-student-expelled-for-sleeping-with.html

Na dis kind news Blogger like to dey carry not informative about this undecided

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by jordinsparkles(f): 5:51pm On May 20, 2017
I'm speechless Like Micheal Jackson.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by CaptainGOOD: 5:51pm On May 20, 2017
Odikwa egwu!

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nora93(f): 5:51pm On May 20, 2017
she needs to be given an award

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by fran6co(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2017
Na wa watin remain to happen dun happen finish
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Giddyperson: 5:52pm On May 20, 2017
Hmmm facebook users now plead anonymity
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by kennyrachael(f): 5:52pm On May 20, 2017
no be small thing oo.........lemme come nd be going

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.