Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST BIAFRA....MUST READ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST BIAFRA....MUST READ (1139 Views)

Air Peace: "This Entire Stuff Smells Of Nigerian/International Conspiracy" Says / Charly Boy Defiant; Says 'I Now Know Why Biafra Must Come' / Asari Dokubo Reaffirms, I Am A Biafran, Biafra Must Come!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST BIAFRA....MUST READ by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 20, 2017
International Conspiracy against Biafra is Real-

Delly Ajufo

Delly Iweanyiegbuno

International Conspiracy against Biafra is Real-Delly Ajufo

Delly Iweanyiegbunobi Ajufo is the Chief Executive Officer of Bidac Insurance Brokers Ltd; he is from Ibusa in Oshimili North of Delta State, the Igbo speaking Deltans. In this no-holds-barred interview with Igbolife magazine he spoke on various issues.

You have been very vocal on your Igboness, and you have stated severally that you are proud to be Igbo. But some people from Anioma you come from and Ukwuani say they are not Igbo. What have you to say about this?

*You must belong somewhere, we are not bats. If I am not an Igbo man, I do not know where I belong because what happened to the pot happened to the water in the pot. I am proudly Igbo, I have always been Igbo, I speak Igbo and I do not have any other language. My language is Igbo and my dialect is Ibusa, so those of us in Anioma who fail to identify with the Igbo cause, must have their reasons. I was vice president of Aka Ikenga, I had issues convincing people in Anioma to belong to Aka Ikenga. My good friend who later became the president of Aka Ikenga, Dr. Sylvan Ibegwei, was introduced to Aka Ikenga by me. Today he is the vice president of Ohaneze representing Anioma in Ohaneze. But there must be a reason why our people feel reluctant to identify with the Igbo east of the Niger. But be that as it may be, it would amount to cutting your nose to spite your face because when these miscreants start misbehaving all over Nigeria, addressing issues that are negative toward eastern Igbo, they don’t come to you and say, oh you are Igbo from Anioma, so we won’t do anything to you. So I don’t understand it, it is going to be gradual and part of education, we must embrace upon to unite Ndigbo

But until recently the eastern Igbo hardly recognize their affinity with Igbo west of the Niger. We made it possible for them to remember when they are discussing something that is beneficial to the Igbo that they have kit and kin not only in Delta State but in Rivers State and Akwa Ibom. So you must always remember that. Tell your brothers from the east that they must always look to us, we have accepted that, we know the situation and for those who matter, they understand it, and we are Igbo. Anybody who says he is not an Igbo from Anioma is deceiving himself. Where will he go to? In fact we are trying to bring back Igbanke into Igbo land because that’s where Ogbemudia comes from. The name wasn’t Igbanke, Igbo Akri, so I don’t see why we should be ashamed of it, if anything, I will carry it on my forehead, proudly Igbo-the most industrious group of people in Africa.

We recall the Asaba massacre of our people during the Biafra-Nigeria war in which Emma Okocha wrote, ‘Blood on the Niger’. How would you think we have carried and lived with this sordid part of our history?

*Thank God you mentioned it because just yesterday I got a call from Emma Okocha that the issue of the massacre in Asaba and elsewhere in Delta North is going to be celebrated 50 years after sometime in October 2017. We have gone far and I am a member of the board of directors of the planning group. We are going to remind the world of the genocide in Kigali, in Armenia, In Israel. The Igbo nation is suffering the same silently because the world is afraid of the Igbo. The Igbo are God’s chosen race that if allowed to develop at the pace which they wish to develop; they will be on the moon before the cock crows. This is the fear expressed by the international community. I said earlier on that a group of people, who without support from international community could wage a war against an army of Nigeria, bolstered by mercenaries from Egypt and sponsored by Russia, Great Britain and America. The world had to sit and watch, if we allow these people, they will do things. Biafrans developed Ogbunigwe, they were able to refine crude, and we were able to build airports, without external help. These are genuine fears because for them the African man should not be allowed to grow but the Biafrans will never be kept down. We will grow.

Nigeria, in the context it is today is trying to keep the Igbo down. It is wrong, if you are holding me down, you can’t get up, you too remain down forever and that is why Nigeria is not moving. You think you are intimidating the Igbo, by holding them down, for God’s sake, check it. If you have a wrestling match and someone puts you on the ground, if he leaves you, if he stands up from you, you will get up. But as long as he is on top of you, you will not get up unless you push him away. We don’t want to fight again but we must express ourselves and be allowed to express our God given talent in development both in technology, in commerce and economics. The world is afraid of Biafra or the Igbo man as it were.

There is no gainsaying the fact that leadership in Igbo land has generated a lot of debate because Igbo leaders have been assumed not to be performing. The question we ask, who are the Igbo leaders, what do we demand from them and how do Ndigbo recruit their leaders?

*Well, you have touched a very sour point as far as I am concerned because the charlatans that consider themselves as leaders in Igbo land are just after their own personal gains. Until we begin to ask questions, demand accountability from our so called representatives, we will continue to have charlatans to lead us. Apart from Willie Obiano who I believe is spending the people’s money in developing the people’s territory, I don’t know yet, but I am told Ikpeazu in Abia State is doing something reasonably well. The rest are just there. Listen to what happened to Enugu State when the Fulani herdsmen massacred some Igbo people, the governor of Enugu State was apologetic. Why are you apologizing? Why are you feeling sorry that your people retaliated? My philosophy is do unto others what you want them do unto you. Today if Igbo people do not stand up to these herdsmen, we will be a conquered territory. They have taken over Plateau State; they are on the verge of annihilating Benue State.

If we allow them to come to Enugu, Enugu is next door to Obolo afor. We must stand up to them before it is late, I tell you they are cowards, they are bullies and you know what happens to bullies, you stand up to them, they run. It happened recently in Ndokwa, when they attacked a group of farmers who stood up and retaliated, they ran to the police station for shelter. It is a grand design. Remember the speech of some northern leaders in the past; they have this fear of Igbo domination. Sarduana vented in his interview and I will try and get the copy and I will send it to you. They are mortally afraid of Igbo domination but it is not our fault that you are backward. When we were growing up in the north, there was an adage or popular phrase by the Hausa Talakawa, ‘bayan Allah se bature,bayan bature se ayamiri’. You know what that means. After God comes the white man, after the white man comes the Igbo man.
To rise to the level Ndigbo are today, after the war with no more than twenty pounds allowance sends jitters down the spine of majority on non Ndigbo in Nigeria.

So this instills fear not only in the northerners but to a large extent in the Yoruba people. So I am appealing to the Yoruba who were supposed to be the first to go to school to see Igbo people as partners in progress and not as competitors. We cannot compete with the Yoruba. Let them develop at their own pace and if they want to use their money for ‘owambe’, that is their own problem. But the Igbo man must remove himself from this yoke of I before others. Once he gets there, he thinks of none other but himself. That is the bane of the leadership in Igbo land. So I am urging all Igbo and my hope this information will get to every Igbo politician. Nigeria is not a country you will die for. We are standing on a tripod, the Yoruba have theirs now, and the Hausa have theirs. If you look at the two prominent political parties today, they are in the hands of non-Igbo people. So why can’t you go back to the era of great Zik of Africa where you have the NCNC predominantly being identified as an Igbo party. Let all the Igbo states in the eastern region join APGA, it is a party of Ndigbo. Now what will happen is, if you have such situation there will be no dominant party. There will be negotiations and there will be alliances and to a large extent stability. I do believe that if the Igbo and the Yoruba can come together and forget their bickering and suspicion, mutual suspicion of domination, we will stop these oligarchs.

The Yoruba man is advanced, so educated but he fails to understand Ndigbo. After the war they thought that they have put us in the backyard but see how we have struggled to rise to such an extent that we are even controlling the economy. We are even contesting Lagos with us? No, nobody is contesting Lagos with you my friend. We know the story of Lagos and Lagos does not even belong to the Yoruba but that is story for another day. What we are saying is, we do not want to become governors in Lagos State, in Akure or Oshogbo or Ibadan but let us partner. If the Yoruba and the Igbo can come together we will have a progressive society, if the people of the Middle Belt have acquiesced to the statement of Sarduana of Sokoto that they are willing tools, then let them remain willing tools. We cannot accept to be a conquered territory. Sarduana of Sokoto on the 16th of September, 1960 made a statement, I don’t know if you remember it in the Parrot newspaper, he said, “This new nation called Nigeria should be an extension of the estate of their great grandfather Usman dan Fodio”, and for God’s sake, what balderdash. The Fulani are not even Nigerians, so why are they trying to intimidate us. It is the attitude of the Sahelian world.

The election that brought Buhari wasn’t an election. America arranged everything because they did not want the Saudis to withdraw their investments in America. The Saudis have always coveted Nigeria as an extension of Medina and Obama is not a Christian, he is a Moslem, he had to help his Moslem brethren. So this thing is international Moslem conspiracy against the south not against Jonathan alone, against the Christians in particular but we don’t see it or we are too afraid to say it. So Ndigbo must now begin to choose their leaders not based on any other political lining other than APGA. I am talking about South East South South region, realignment of forces. If you are not in APGA, you cannot be a governor in Igbo land and these same people who are going to be governors must think of development of Igbo land, Igbo territory. If Nigerian sees us as a unified group, they will sit up. Already your current president is so afraid that he is calling us 5%ers, but are we dying of his neglect? We are not dying. It is the idea of a myopic thinker. Educated people don’t think that way and we cannot bring ourselves to that level. We should rise above mediocrity and parochial sentimentalism.

Lately, there has been agitation for the State of Biafra, spearheaded by younger generation led by Nnamdi Kanu. Some people believe restructuring Nigeria will address the problems and there would be no need of any agitation. What are your takes on these?

I won’t fault Nnamdi Kanu, when you have gone through school and you are denied what is rightfully yours in a society that you are supposed to belong to, naturally you will react. The young man is not reacting violently, he is approaching it with intellectual argument and perhaps the people of Nigeria believe that he has too much information at his disposal. In fact I support him totally. The Federal Government has made him more popular than he ought to have been by incarcerating him for over a period of eighteen months. It is unnecessary to have arrested Kanu, for what? But to tell how the international conspiracy has worked against the Igbo or is working against the Igbo. Nnamdi Kanu has two passports, he has a British passport. If it was any other person other than an Igbo man, the British government would be up in arms and demand release of her subject, no matter the crime but they kept quiet. They kept quiet; no voice raised against the Federal government, the Nigerian court under Justice Nyarko gave a bail condition that requires Kanu to surrender his British passport to the Nigerian government, aberration! For God’s its sake never heard of. This British government will kick against it, take their passport for what? But have they made any statement? It tells you the conspiracy against the Igbo.

So we have to be very careful. Hello! We have to be very careful when you know that there are super powers who are working against your interest. Mao tse Tung the Great Chinese Leader said “When the enemy advances, you retreat, when he pursues, you run. When he stops, we regroup”. This is our regrouping stage. All this while Kanu was in detention, my concern was that the British government has not made any effort to ask Nigerian government why they are keeping a British subject in their custody. What are his crimes? Treason? Who with? And upon his release or him being granted bail, you said he surrenders her Majesty’s property to you. The average English man will cry waoo! And yet they have made no statement, so I am talking to my Igbo brothers and friends, this is the manifestation of the fear haboured by Western world towards the Igbo. The fear of the unknown, the fear that these characters can take on the world and our affiliation with the Jews is something that bothers them as well.

America cannot control the Jews neither can Britain. They have an independent mind and they see that kind of independence of mind in the generality of Ndigbo. Like they said, ‘Igbo eweghi eze’, and it will take a lot of subjugation to get a small community in Igbo land to tow a path. So about Biafra, yea I support Biafra but there is also the other argument. How would the Igbo fare in Biafra? Isn’t Biafra too small an enclave for the enigmatic Igbo man who needs a larger space to express his acumen, his industry? So, if the people of Nigeria will sit down and introduce a system of government that allows for level playing ground, that allows for freedom of expression, freedom of speech, freedom of association, respects the constitution, allows for control of resources accruing to each region, it is the same thing that would happen in independent state of Biafra. If these elements can be put in place, I don’t think anybody would want Biafra, but because some people want religious dominance not political dominance because they don’t have political sagacity to dominate anybody. It is religious dominance perpetuated from Saudi Arabia, I am sure you know that. So we have to look at it from two perspectives. Do we allow the domination of the north against the south, the north that is predominantly Moslem against the south that is predominantly Christian as annunciated by Saudi Arabia who are dictating to America because of their huge investment? Or do we strategize and go back to the drawing board? Whichever one we choose of these two options will be beneficial to the Igbo man and to large extent the Yoruba man. The Yoruba cannot survive without Nigeria and without Ndigbo.

Are you worried about the excessive policing and militarization and men of the Customs Services in the South-East and South-South making economic activities a nightmare for the people?

They are just extortionists. They are not doing anything, they are not providing any service and it is part of the intimidation but our people are wise to them now. You know it’s like you want to rob a house and there is a dog at the gate, just drop a piece of bone for the dog, it will leave you to perpetrate your atrocities. They are bunch of morons. They are not human beings. Just throw few naira to them, tell them they are bunch of idiots and they let you do what you want to do. They are not doing anything. They think they are intimidating people but we have come to understand their mentality. They are not human beings, Nnamdi Kanu called them zoo people. When you see some of them scramble for one thousand naira you drop on the road, you wonder, are these human beings? Are they the people who are supposed to be security operatives in this country that I am supposed to belong to? It is a shame.

Today, somebody I know travelled to Benin and she just called me to say that police are all over the place demanding one thousand naira from every vehicle. This is between Lagos and Benin and yet you can travel from Kaduna to Kano probably you won’t see any police check point. Are there no criminals there? So you know it is a shame and it is part of what I said earlier, they are trying to intimidate us but will not succumb to it. You do not buy the idea of intimidation, you just laugh at them because they cannot achieve what they desire. You cannot turn Igbo land into an Islamist state. It is impossible; you cannot turn South-South into an Islamist area. They feel that they have to browbeat the Igbo and the South-South people, where they have the greatest stumbling block because the Yoruba are partly Moslems and partly Christians, but they are docile. A man in Yoruba land could marry two wives, one wife is a Moslem the other wife is a Christian and the man himself may be an agnostic but they live happily.That is civilization but this dogmatic approach to religion in the north is what is causing this problem. Please someone should tell them that there are no more virgins in heaven. They should stop killing people, the idea that when they kill a Christian or what they call unbeliever (because they are the unbelievers) they have fifty virgins in heaven. Tell them there are no more virgins, virgins are finished. So the police man can be everywhere, that’s their problem. But we have found a way around them, just drop crumbs on the table and they will rush after them and you move on. Just see the level of mentality of the people who govern us.

1 Like

Re: INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST BIAFRA....MUST READ by kestolove95(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2017
drug traffickers
Re: INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST BIAFRA....MUST READ by Kyase(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2017
kestolove95:
drug traffickers
respect yourself
Re: INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST BIAFRA....MUST READ by ipobbigot7: 5:15pm On May 20, 2017
Re: INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST BIAFRA....MUST READ by gab264(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2017
Re: INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST BIAFRA....MUST READ by waledeji(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2017
Booked for future use cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST BIAFRA....MUST READ by Guestlander: 5:57pm On May 20, 2017
Persecution complex. If Biafra should become independent with this mentality it will rival only North Korea in its isolation. Another hermit kingdom in the making.

1 Like

Re: INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST BIAFRA....MUST READ by weyabcom: 6:10pm On May 20, 2017
Truth.... We need biafra
Re: INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST BIAFRA....MUST READ by gab264(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2017
kestolove95:
drug traffickers
Warning! ! !
SYSTEM MALFUNCTION
Re: INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST BIAFRA....MUST READ by Totti9(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2017
On point
Re: INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST BIAFRA....MUST READ by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 20, 2017
Guestlander:
Persecution complex. If Biafra should become independent with this mentality it will rival only North Korea in its isolation. Another hermit kingdom in the making.
Crying more than the bereaved... you do have a problem nwa offemmanu. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Important Question For Igbos / EFCC Office In Abuja / Rats’ Invasion: Buhari Yet To Use Office Seven Weeks After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.