Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 AM

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) (67980 Views)

Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) / 2019 Poll: Atiku Meets Wike Ahead Of Campaign Kick Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2017
tribalistseun:
Smart woman. APC is dead in Rivers state. If you be APC for Rivers state watch your back 24/7

lies!
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by solid3(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2017
So, how will this change anything?
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2017
BABANGBALI:
See as she dey take breasts rub the man for chest, e be like sey Na only mouth wike get him no get prick

Wike cant be active in bed with that big belly and stature. He will be doing more of mouth-action to satisfy his wife

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 20, 2017
Yet some morons will give their lives and jeopardize their future fighting for them, serving as their footstool, not knowing that they exchange handshakes, dine and wine together behind the scenes while laughing at the suckers and gullible idio'ts they've scammed and deceived. The elite are cronies, but they need to feed the moro'nic masses the usual illusions in order to make their divide and rule tactic effective.
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:58pm On May 20, 2017
Super woman. I love career women who still knows their roles as a wife and mother.
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 20, 2017
delishpot:
What!!!! He touched her? In Islam, they have both sinned. Because in Islam touch is the same thing as sex.
U dey mind them??

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by juniior(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2017
Am I d only one seeing muscles
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by mecc: 9:08pm On May 20, 2017
Is she a footballer? grin grin grin
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:11pm On May 20, 2017
coolcatty:
There are two classes of people.....the poor and the rich....the rich don't know party,religious or political affiliation...they all have a common unifier which is wealth and power and they use the poor gullible ones to achieve their aims
wink

4 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:13pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:

Wee yu keep kwayet
na your sister? Sorry o
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:14pm On May 20, 2017
Benekruku:

Wike cant be active in bed with that big belly and stature. He will be doing more of mouth-action to satisfy his wife
na true o
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 20, 2017
okay.
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by iwaeda: 9:17pm On May 20, 2017
coolcatty:
There are two classes of people.....the poor and the rich....the rich don't know party,religious or political affiliation...they all have a common unifier which is wealth and power and they use the poor gullible ones to achieve their aims

God go butter your bread my brother. It is only the poor who are defending to high heaven. Fayose and Osinbajo were in conversation through out the service at Iyin-Ekiti today. Their supporters will be up in arms and they will be eating pounded yam and laughing at the 'fullishness' of poor suporters.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:17pm On May 20, 2017
Magnus Abe looks like a person that will soon betray Amaechi
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 9:18pm On May 20, 2017
ipreach:
For the record sake, before the introduction of APC, Magnus, Dakuku and Wike were tight friends before Amaechi used APC to separate them

And they are still very close till tomorrow
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by tydi(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2017
Lescalier:
You guys don't understand ''WE'' rich, wealthy and famouns guys.

Even if we are not friends or we are not in the same political party or fight over press statements, when we see each other outside, you dnt expect us to start fighting?

We behave civilised and not childish.

(wen we are not the policeman oba of lagos)

sorry to say bro but you don't sound like the rich!
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by nwafresh(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2017
delishpot:
What!!!! He touched her? In Islam, they have both sinned. Because in Islam touch is the same thing as sex.

Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by mandax: 9:38pm On May 20, 2017
coolcatty:
There are two classes of people.....the poor and the rich....the rich don't know party,religious or political affiliation...they all have a common unifier which is wealth and power and

use the poor gullible ones to achieve their aims

Pity the poor.
The poor are the real victims of the Amaechi/Abe VS Wike brouhaha

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2017
Wike's wife de gym up, see as her arm come be like man own
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by jerryBoss1(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2017
This lady the gym pass girls for Nigeria Military School back then see muscles ooo ,Wicked no fit win her physically #Note Nobody should quote me wrong else I'll report #lala grin
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2017
wike will divorce her for this.
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:20pm On May 20, 2017
OCJ Okocha is another bad as a millionaire in Rivers State. Only few people know he is into oil business too.
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by barinedan(m): 10:26pm On May 20, 2017
And yet some stupid, hopeless, jobless and crazy youths will be killing themselves over these greedy and heartless politicians who only think of themselves and their families, please Lord grant some sense to those who don't have it
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by coolcatty: 10:27pm On May 20, 2017
iwaeda:

God go butter your bread my brother. It is only the poor who are defending to high heaven. Fayose and Osinbajo were in conversation through out the service at Iyin-Ekiti today. Their supporters will be up in arms and they will be eating pounded yam and laughing at the 'fullishness' of poor suporters.

Amen my brother..........God bless u too
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by dontel(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2017
ipreach:
For the record sake, before the introduction of APC, Magnus, Dakuku and Wike were tight friends before Amaechi used APC to separate them
This shows that you don't know much about them. Amaechi,Magnus and Wike are friends and Dakuku is their boy right from their days in school based on....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by Lescalier: 10:49pm On May 20, 2017
tydi:

sorry to say bro but you don't sound like the rich!

I get it all the time, and it's not only me.

I remember even GEJ was crucified for not sounding rich. I had to remind people that he doesn't even eat turkey, but fresh or dry fish.

I dnt eat chicken, but try me with snail or goat meat.
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by emorse(m): 10:59pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by emorse(m): 10:59pm On May 20, 2017
Desyner:
^were they suppose to throw punches and take bullets like their gullible supporters?
That's what he was trying to say. Their supporters are nothing but stooopeed eeedyorts.
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by emorse(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2017
NaijaMutant:
on behalf of all the victims of the bloodbath that took place in Rivers state during the General and last election.

WE NO GO GREE O

WE NO GO GREE

they all died for nothing
As in ehn. And many more will still die in the coming elections. It makes one wonder how stooopeeed people can be.
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by ndiko: 11:15pm On May 20, 2017
Firm grip.
Re: Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
And some e-warriors go carry am for head...jobless people...politicians don't care about you!!!!!
e-warriors are much better than the real bigger fools out there who go on killing their own kind for these thieves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.