Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants (71541 Views)

Unn ASPIRANTS Whatsapp Group For 2018/2019 / UNN Aspirants 2018/2019 Whatsapp Group / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by deefrosh: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Daniel2802:
Surely this week it'll be out.

This week this week..E don dey tey o
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by inspirational93: 2:07am On Dec 05, 2017
click this link to download free educational course materials on any topic
http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
deefrosh:

This week this week..E donTrue dey tey o
True but we all believe it's this week.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by deefrosh: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2017
Daniel2802:
True but we all believe it's this week.

Baba shey the NASU strike affect lectures for unn?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
deefrosh:

Baba shey the NASU strike affect lectures for unn?
Nah, lectures are going on.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Erowind: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Y is the second batch admission list taking so long
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 6:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Erowind:
Y is the second batch admission list taking so long
It's most likely that the strike is affecting them
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Erowind: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Please us dere any specific cutoff mark for DE candidates in UNN?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Erowind:
Please us dere any specific cutoff mark for DE candidates in UNN?
I guess so, dunno tho.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Evangelio(m): 4:40am On Dec 18, 2017
Please, I need an accommodation. Anyone who has one available or knows anyone who knows anyone should let me know...
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Erowind: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hi. I heard unn supplementary list of Is out? Is it tru
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by fantasticone1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
Erowind:
Hi. I heard unn supplementary list of Is out?
Is it tru
Yes, it's on their website
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by propertydeyng: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is to inform candidates who applied for Direct Entry Admission into University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for the 2017/2018 academic session has been released.

Candidates are therefore advised to kindly visit the link below and check their admission status in the updated list.

INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION

Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.

Read more at: https://www.mypreppal.com/2017/12/unn-direct-entry-admission-list.html

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Anulux(f): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME Campus star award nominated
*MOST INTELLIGENT *
**ANUOLUWAPO **DOCTOR*

Click on the link below to vote ��
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/

Thanks.God bless u
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Erowind: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2017
When should DE candidates submit their transcript?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Erowind: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
What do we need to for DE clearance #the credentials.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2017
Erowind:
What do we need to for DE clearance #the credentials.
I don't really know yet, just get all the important documents u have. By next year, they'll post what u guys need for clearance. Congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by vice063: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=Daniel2802 post=63620216] I don't really know yet, just get all the important documents u have. By next year, they'll post what u guys need for clearance. Congratulations to you. [/quote
Good day house, has any one on the supplementary list been able to pay acceptance fee and school fees...
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by vice063: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Daniel2802:
I don't really know yet, just get all the important documents u have. By next year, they'll post what u guys need for clearance. Congratulations to you.
Good day house, pls has anyone on the supplementary list been able to pay acceptance and school fees...
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by jonglexer: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please has any direct entry student been able to get acceptance fee invoice?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2017
vice063:

Good day house, pls has anyone on the supplementary list been able to pay acceptance and school fees...
The list hasn't been uploaded to the school portal so u can't register ur profile yet.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2017
You can now create your profile and generate invoice.

*Documents needed for clearance*
*Original copies*
Birth certificate
Primary school certificate
Local Government Identification
O'level Result
JAMB Result Slip
Letter Of Attestation (written by your parent or guardian)
School Fees Receipt
Student Personal Info(biodata) : Go to unnportal.unn.edu.ng
Click on sign up
Select new student
Put ur jamb number
It'll reveal your username and password
Use it and login
They'll ask u to put old password and a new one
Once done, click on student profile edit by the left tab
Fill everything
After filling it, submit and print.
Admission screening slip/Post UTME slip
Admission notification slip: Login to unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
Click on admissions
Select accept admission
Fill, submit and print
Acceptance Of Admission: After paying acceptance fee, go to unnportal.unn.edu.ng
Login, click on acceptance on the left tab.
Click on pay acceptance.
Enter RRR.
Upload scanned signature.
Fill the required fields, submit and print.
Admission list (Where your name appears)
NB: _all receipts and invoice should be kept intact_
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by jonglexer: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Daniel2802:
You can now create your profile and generate invoice.

*Documents needed for clearance*
*Original copies*
Birth certificate
Primary school certificate
Local Government Identification
O'level Result
JAMB Result Slip
Letter Of Attestation (written by your parent or guardian)
School Fees Receipt
Student Personal Info(biodata) : Go to unnportal.unn.edu.ng
Click on sign up
Select new student
Put ur jamb number
It'll reveal your username and password
Use it and login
They'll ask u to put old password and a new one
Once done, click on student profile edit by the left tab
Fill everything
After filling it, submit and print.
Admission screening slip/Post UTME slip
Admission notification slip: Login to unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
Click on admissions
Select accept admission
Fill, submit and print
Acceptance Of Admission: After paying acceptance fee, go to unnportal.unn.edu.ng
Login, click on acceptance on the left tab.
Click on pay acceptance.
Enter RRR.
Upload scanned signature.
Fill the required fields, submit and print.
Admission list (Where your name appears)
NB: _all receipts and invoice should be kept intact_

See what it's showing after submitting

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2018
jonglexer:

See what it's showing after submitting
I didn't encounter this error tho. Try again later. Maybe at night.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by JustAPhase(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Daniel2802:

ok
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FunnyDude(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Wow.. Year 2012 I was a newbie here.. Today I'm about about finishing my service.. How time flies!

Thank God so far, pls you all should focus on your dreams and never give up. UNN is only for the brave heart. God bless
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
FunnyDude:
Wow.. Year 2012 I was a newbie here.. Today I'm about about finishing my service.. How time flies!

Thank God so far, pls you all should focus on your dreams and never give up. UNN is only for the brave heart. God bless
Thanks for the encouragement.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by jonglexer: 6:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Daniel2802:

Didn't work still..... Did you use a PC or Your Mobile phone
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2018
jonglexer:

Didn't work still..... Did you use a PC or Your Mobile phone
Mobile phone. What exactly were u doing when this came up?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by jonglexer: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2018
Daniel2802:
Mobile phone. What exactly were u doing when this came up?

Finished with the form.... After I clicked on Submit, it showed that

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission / Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.