Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants (71052 Views)

Unn ASPIRANTS Whatsapp Group For 2018/2019 / UNN Aspirants 2018/2019 Whatsapp Group / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
GeneralOnovo:
Hello sir i did change of institution to UNN last friday,when i tried registering for the postutme my name wasn't found in the school database.sir anyway to solve this issue? sorry for the disturbance.

It happens usually when you make such changes, you know how slow public services are with processing stuff. Just try again later. You can try to contact the ICT unit if they attcahed their number to the form page.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
So UNN has announced their screening schedule.
Na wa oh, make I sha dey school before dem start.

UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA

OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

2020/2021 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who had the UNN as their first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above for screening exercise.

Online Registration
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
The online registration commenced on Wednesday August 5, 2020 and ends on Friday, January 15, 2021. UTME screening exercise will commence on Monday, January 18, 2021 and end on Tuesday, January 26, 2021.

Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
Click Prospective Students
Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
Enter JAMB Registration Number
Generate Invoice
Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
Return to Portal
Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
Re-enter your grades correctly
Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
Birth Certificate
Local Government Identification
Testimonial
First School Leaving Certificate
JAMB Result Slip
O/Level 1
O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and,
Click the NEXT button
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
Click SUBMIT
Print Acknowledgement Slip

All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
2020 JAMB Result Slip

Please note the following:
No GSM handsets, calculators or any extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
The venues for the screening exercises are:
Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library), University of Nigeria, Nsukka;
Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: unn.edu.ng for further information.

The Timetable for the Computer-based Screening exercise is as indicated hereunder:

Full details : https://www.unn.edu.ng/20202021-screening-exercise-for-admission-3/
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
It's 2 weeks to the Post UTME exams of UNN. How prepared are you?

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Localemperor: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2021
Daniel2802:
It's 2 weeks to the Post UTME exams of UNN. How prepared are you?
Guy school don't release calendar??
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Localemperor:
Guy school don't release calendar??

Omo not yet oh but this week. I don dey refresh website steady.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Localemperor: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Daniel2802:

Omo not yet oh but this week. I don dey refresh website steady.
I just hope e no pass 18th sha
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Localemperor:
I just hope e no pass 18th sha

I feel say na 11th though.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
URGENT INFORMATION FOR PUTME CANDIDATE

This is to inform all prospective students of University of Nigeria, Nsukka who registered for the upcoming Post UTME screening and have not uploaded their O-Level results that the opportunity to do so will be made available immediately after the Post UTME screening.

Please note that the upload will not be a requirement to take the screening examination but must be done for consideration for admission.

Signed

Management.

https://www.unn.edu.ng/urgent-information-for-putme-candidates/
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Djex614: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Daniel2802:

if it were 11th, dem for don let us know by now. I feel say na that 18th or maybe later than that 18th sef
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Localemperor: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Daniel2802:

If na 11th, them for don tell us since sha.... maybe 18th
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by NiceCJ(f): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Any news on the screening (CBT) date for postgraduate students? Please help
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Localemperor:
If na 11th, them for don tell us since sha.... maybe 18th
Unizik wey start 4th brought out the news around 2nd so anything can happen. Maybe now they're conducting meetings and all.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
NiceCJ:
Any news on the screening (CBT) date for postgraduate students? Please help

Nothing is out yet, they'll sha post it on the website so you could keep watch there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Localemperor: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Daniel2802:

Unizik wey start 4th brought out the news around 2nd so anything can happen. Maybe now they're conducting meetings and all.
any how sha, I know it will not pass 18th.... And I just hope they combine two session in one year, just like Uniben.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Localemperor:
any how sha, I know it will not pass 18th.... And I just hope they combine two session in one year, just like Uniben.

They'll rush us ohhh. No be UNN again? Once I don see the calendar, I don carry my bag commot.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Localemperor: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Daniel2802:

They'll rush us ohhh. No be UNN again? Once I don see the calendar, I don carry my bag commot.
lol, me don already wash and package all my belongings. na Calendar I dey wait.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA

OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

POST-UTME SCREENING UPDATE

As already published, the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the University of Nigeria will commence on Monday, January 18, 2021 and run through Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at the designated Venues in Nsukka Campus – Nnamdi Azikiwe Library and Centre for Distance end e-Learning.

All candidates are REMINDED that they MUST come with their face masks and hand sanitizers, as no candidate would be allowed into the Venues without these, in compliance with NCDC protocols.

The University would provide hostel accommodation for candidates who need such services at the rate of N2,000 per night, subject to a maximum of 2 nights per person. For further enquiries on Hostel Accommodation, candidates can contact the following GSM numbers:

0803 549 5441

0906 325 7174

0803 774 1813

0810 794 0933

0803 743 9908

0803 094 2155

All Vendors who wish to make any form of sales or render any type of services during the Screening Exercise MUST be accredited by the University e-Market and should be allocated spaces at the Freedom Square. No vendor of any type is allowed to stay at the premises or beside Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (behind the Administration Building) or within the premises of the Centre for Distance and e-Learning.

All accredited vendors MUST comply with NCDC protocols.

/Sgd./

Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe

Registrar

https://www.unn.edu.ng/breaking-news-2020-2021-post-utme-screening-update/

This people wan make we dey house dem finish Post UTME.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Localemperor: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Daniel2802:
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA

This people wan make we dey house dem finish Post UTME.
Lol.... that one na their business, me I dey travel back on the 19th
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Localemperor:
Lol.... that one na their business, me I dey travel back on the 19th
Guyyyyy na wetin I dey plan do.

I don tire plus make I see if I go make small money for campus.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Localemperor: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Daniel2802:

Guyyyyy na wetin I dey plan do.

I don tire plus make I see if I go make small money for campus.
For Post Ume.... ? your own better, me dey unec campus
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by faith422: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
More than 250 students outside Akwa-Ibom State and within gets a Scholarship from The Akwa-Ibom State Ati-Annang Scheme. See how to apply via https://www.schoolwhat.com/ati-annang/
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2021
Localemperor:
For Post Ume.... ? your own better, me dey unec campus

Yes ohhhhhhh, if it'll work out.

UNEC people na big men and women.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Localemperor: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Daniel2802:

Yes ohhhhhhh, if it'll work out.
UNEC people na big men and women.
No talk that thing ooo
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Djex614: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
So UNN is just keeping us in the dark. No news of resumption. Nawa o angry cry
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Djex614: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
hey guys. get ready

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Djex614: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
its official

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Localemperor: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Djex614:
its official
Am traveling back on 20th... when are you going back?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Djex614: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Localemperor:
I'd be traveling on the 21st or 22nd.... like play like play school don resume
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by khingTony(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Localemperor:
those guys for rush us small like UNIBEN own, this one wey second semester get up to 16 weeks. We know say e go reach almost 18 weeks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Localemperor: 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
khingTony:
those guys for rush us small like UNIBEN own, this one wey second semester get up to 16 weeks. We know say e go reach almost 18 weeks
I dey tell you, I wan graduate guy, make them run two session in one year.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Localemperor: 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Djex614:

I'd be traveling on the 21st or 22nd.... like play like play school don resume
I dey tell you

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) / She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) / Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.