Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) (67468 Views)

Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by darbeelicous(f): 10:48pm On May 20, 2017
Hey fam..... When u take a look at this pictures what comes to mind, burns? Hot water or fire.... But it's neither of those. This was caused by an injection reaction (that's what the doctor called it!)

8years old ofeyinwa is currently at the federal Medical Center Owerri, he's suffering from what the doctor called injection reaction, apparently, ifeyinwa got down with a cold few weeks back, then her aunty took him to a Nearby chemist, the nurse gave her an injection (obviously expired) ... Anti-maleria she called it. Not quite long ofeyinwa's skin change and it resulted into this, burns all over her face and body. Please let's pray for her quick recovery.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by delishpot: 10:53pm On May 20, 2017
He reacted to the medication. Not the nurse's fault.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:54pm On May 20, 2017
This is seriously serious!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2017
these demons that paid more attention to their hair n not their books........

look @ d pain you've put this little princess.....

girls pls your brain is not in ON your head it IN your head,
quit fixing wee von n pay attention in class, ladies pls.....

no child should be allowed go through such pain.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by darbeelicous(f): 10:56pm On May 20, 2017
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by jairusben(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2017
Nigerians and quack..may god protect her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2017
Mehn, I hope the suspects have been arrested and locked up

Lesson:

Don't seek medical aid from some "Naija chemists". The person in-charge in a bid to sell his goods may not have the training to determine and administer the right medicine.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 20, 2017
Your title reads Nurse,and the content reads Doctor.Which? Over the counter attendants are neither Doctor nor Nurses,they are Quacks

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by darbeelicous(f): 11:08pm On May 20, 2017
exactly my point...... She never cared to find out if the child's immune system would tally with the treatment she administered...... It'd shock u to know that she's still walking around free, doing her business as usual. angry angry
Tazdroid:
Mehn, I hope the suspects have been arrested and locked up

Lesson:

Don't seek medical aid from some "Naija chemists". The person in-charge in a bid to sell his goods may not have the training to determine and administer the right medicine.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 11:09pm On May 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
exactly my point...... She never cared to find out if the child's immune system would tally with the treatment she administered...... It'd shock u to know that she's still walking around free, doing her business as usual. angry angry

It's Naija. How can I be shocked? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by darbeelicous(f): 11:10pm On May 20, 2017
hmmmmm........ The nurse was at the chemist, while the doctor is in the hospital were he's currently being treated....... Garrit??
[/quote][quote author=munyiwa post=56721599]Your title reads Nurse,and the content reads Doctor.Which? Over the counter attendants are neither Doctor nor Nurses,they are Quacks
Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On May 21, 2017
darbeelicous:
hmmmmm........ The nurse was at the chemist, while the doctor is in the hospital were he's currently being treated....... Garrit??
and in your understanding this was "obviously" caused by expired drugs right? my dear before you go on to accuse others be very sure of your facts because in ignorance you can easily put an innocent person in harms way and you wouldnt want someone else to do that to you.
adverse drug reactions happen unpredictably, anyone taking any medication could be a victim, and most cases are not usually from "expired drugs". drugs are potential toxins and
you could read this up for better understanding of what the child most likely suffers from
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1197450-overview

32 Likes

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by DrObum(m): 1:25am On May 21, 2017
This is likely to be Steven Johnson's Syndrome.
A rare adverse reaction to some medications.

Doesn't mean the drug was expired or the nurse was wrong.
Could just happen.

God help her though.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by darbeelicous(f): 10:06am On May 21, 2017
karlz:

and in your understanding this was "obviously" caused by expired drugs right? my dear before you go on to accuse others be very sure of your facts because in ignorance you can easily put an innocent person in harms way and you wouldnt want someone else to do that to you.
adverse drug reactions happen unpredictably, anyone taking any medication could be a victim, and most cases are not usually from "expired drugs". drugs are potential toxins and
you could read this up for better understanding of what the child most likely suffers from
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1197450-overview
maybe I'm wrong and the drug z not expired, that does not warrant the nurse to administer it without proper consultation...... I'm not a medical personnel, but I understand that people react to stuffs they're allergic to. This is what the nurse should have inquired about before giving her the treatment............ U would understand more if this little girl is your loved one.

5 Likes

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by darbeelicous(f): 10:13am On May 21, 2017
she z currently fighting for her life........ At this moment she has a swollen stomach which sounded as if filled with air. She can barely breathe, talk, see and even eat. This is because these passages are blocked due to the damages caused by the injection.

Little ofeyinwa has no mother, she's been taken care of by her aunty whom she lives with.

According to her, they have been in the hospital for three weeks yet her condition is still d same.

Please take time to pray for her and quick recovery.

Cc: lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by virus05(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2017
This is serious. I no dey go hospital for all these malaria stuffs. House sure pass

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 10:15am On May 21, 2017
Haba
Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by raphieMontella: 10:15am On May 21, 2017
Fmc owerri, na WA oo
Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by Lifebender(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2017
darbeelicous:
Hey fam..... When u take a look at this pictures what comes to mind, burns? Hot water or fire.... But it's neither of those. This was caused by an injection reaction (that's what the doctor called it!)

8years old ofeyinwa is currently at the federal Medical Center Owerri, he's suffering from what the doctor called injection reaction, apparently, ifeyinwa got down with a cold few weeks back,then her aunty took him to a Nearby chemist, the nurse gave her an injection (obviously expired) ... Anti-maleria she called it. Not quite long ofeyinwa's skin change and it resulted into this, burns all over her face and body. Please let's pray for her quick recovery.

Dont pass wrong info pls.
The person is probably not a registered nurse.
No dey carry ur yansh go chemist you no go hear.

8 Likes

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2017
fake drugs
Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by pythonkid(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2017
I so much hate going to d chemist.. if any small thing do me na Hospital I dey always find.. most of those chemists are quacks

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by slawomir: 10:17am On May 21, 2017
it is possible the nurse is not at fault. maybe the body of the little child didn't react well with that injection
just like the ridges of human finger print is different for each person on planet earth so also our body are all different
like me if I take injection especially chloroquin injection then I will start sleeping instantly and the upper and lower jaw of my face( maxila and mandible) will start paining me.
if I enter a car that uses fuel then I start vomiting instantly
our body reacts differently no need to blame the nurse immediately. proper investigation should be carried out

and for those quoting me to say which car do I use? weather the one that uses electricity or water
I was not expecting such questions from nurses and doctors in this forum because they are already aware of what I meant.
but for those that are not doctors or nurse, this is it
a moving car causes the otholits( the organs in the human ear for gravity, linear acceleration and speed) to cause dizziness. as the car moves the otholiths continue to rotate.
because my own otoliths has a poorer ability to sense motion, stop and movement of cars. I begin to feel dizzy, then the fuel from the car reacts instantly and I throw up or vomit.
I feel a little bit comfortable only if the car is in a very high speed. constant speed. straight motion and all the windows of the car is opened.
that is why I also don't enter a vulciperator!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2017
Steven Johnson syndrome

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by realestniggah: 10:17am On May 21, 2017
Buhari that is seeking medical attention in London you think he is a fool

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by MARKone(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2017
delishpot:
He reacted to the medication. Not the nurse's fault.

You must be kidding me!! Not the nurse fault?! Who administer injections/drugs, without asking questions, or accessing the persons medical history. And the post said cold, them don give u injection b4 because of cold?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2017
Looks like Stevens Johnson syndrome . sometimes its not the doctors or nurse fault. It is just simple adverse drug reaction.

14 Likes

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2017
Quack nurse everywhere
One gave me injection when I was young, my aSS swell and turned to boil. I nursed the wound for months. grin the mark still dey aSS sad
Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by chynie: 10:18am On May 21, 2017
Is the child a He or her
But the nurse should be arrested first
This is why I dey fear all this chemist
Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by x6blade(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2017
Did the nurse smoke weed

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by beautycrush24(f): 10:19am On May 21, 2017
I see some doctors defending as usual. #NaTheWorkWeyThemDeyDo
Get well soon Ify
Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2017
Obviously expired you say? You are too quick in passing judgement. I think people should limit themselves to things they know.Instead of the OP to seek the opinions of people that should know(the doctors,the pharmacists etc),He went on to pass his ignorance as truth. People should not rely on things they think they know.

9 Likes

Re: Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) by mrww(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally / China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer / Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.