Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Filling Station For Sale In Abuja - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Filling Station For Sale In Abuja (1582 Views)

Make Money Legitimately Through Filling Of Questionnaires / How True Is This WEALTHFIELD Form Everyone's Filling / Filling Station For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by viczo(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2017
we have a newly. built filling station for sale in the heart of abuja close to bannex junction wuse 2 with 24 pumps and a mini mart. status-new location-wuse 2 asking price-#900,000,000 contact-08182745301
Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by SKIPCY(m): 11:17pm On May 20, 2017
i need one to rent in abuja...very urgent
Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by arterxerxes: 12:02am On May 21, 2017
Lol, am I buying an airplane company? or MTN? If I were going to buy it, It is better I build 10 filling stations at different places and not tie my money to one location.
We like excessive gains in Nigeria and it is foolishness to me.
If you were making it that big,why not continue the business? Why sell it? angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by viczo(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2017
this filling station was built by my boss and has not been used and he wants to sell it is that a crime.look this filling station is located on a 3900sqm of land in the heart of abuja do u know how much that land cost. that land is over 400 millionaira let alone a generator plant and a transformer.7 offices one conference centre a lub and a two story mini mart and a bolehole .

1 Like

Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by Caramelemperor: 8:15am On May 21, 2017
viczo:
this filling station was built by my boss and has not been used and he wants to sell it is that a crime.look this filling station is located on a 3900sqm of land in the heart of abuja do u know how much that land cost. that land is over 400 millionaira let alone a generator plant and a transformer.7 offices one conference centre a lub and a two story mini mart and a bolehole .
You sef you're replying them? You owe nobody an explanation. Business is business, you either buy or go. The people who know the value and are ready to buy it will do so therefore forget what they're saying up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by doingood: 11:11am On May 21, 2017
Interested. Can I see pictures please
Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by tunamenga(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2017
arterxerxes:
Lol, am I buying an airplane company? or MTN? If I were going to buy it, It is better I build 10 filling stations at different places and not tie my money to one location.
We like excessive gains in Nigeria and it is foolishness to me.
If you were making it that big,why not continue the business? Why sell it? angry angry angry angry
you will not die young my brother. For what you just said come and collect chilled orijin all bill on me.

1 Like

Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by tunamenga(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2017
900 is too much. This filling station can not sell 33,000 liters in a day. It is advisable to go to those politician that just want to tie their money somewhere than coming to nairaland where we will just be making jest of you. This is my field and I know how people react in a situation like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by davodyguy: 3:37pm On May 21, 2017
viczo:

Chief, there's no way that station would cost 900m to build. I'm a chartered real estate consultant and not a local agent, so I'm speaking as a professional.

There are 3 ways we do valuation.

1) Comparison sales. In today's depressed market, will anyone pay 900m for a gas station in Abuja? Answer is no. So comparison method of valuation doesn't support the value

2) Cost method. How much did it cost to building the station? Max 300-400m including land acquisition and equipment. Add 25% developers profit, its still 500m

3) Income approach. How many litres of DPK, PMS and AGO would be sold per day? What's the profit per day? What's the annual expenses on salary, licence etc we would arrived at net annual profit. Let's say net annual profit is 20 million. Capitalizing for 20 years, you have 400million. Let's even say 500m.

So your 900m is not justifiable.

I've got plenty stations for sale. Some asking 1.2billion, but no one would buy, cos you can not make profit of 50million per annum selling gas in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by OGUAF(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2017
davodyguy:

Chief, there's no way that station would cost 900m to build. I'm a chartered real estate consultant and not a local agent, so I'm speaking as a professional.

1) Comparison sales. In today's depressed market, will anyone pay 900m for a gas station in Abuja? Answer is no. So comparison method of valuation doesn't support the value

2) Cost method. How much did it cost to building the station? Max 300-400m including land acquisition and equipment. Add 25% developers profit, its still 500m

3) Income approach. How many litres of DPK, PMS and AGO would be sold per day? What's the profit per day? What's the annual expenses on salary, licence etc we would arrived at net annual profit. Let's say net annual profit is 20 million. Capitalizing for 20 years, you have 400million. Let's even say 500m.

I've got plenty stations for sale. Some asking 1.2billion, but no one would buy, cos you can not make profit of 50million per annum selling gas in Nigeria

may you live long for this

1 Like

Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by viczo(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=davodyguy post=56738447]

I've got plenty stations for sale. Some asking 1.2billion, but no one would buy, cos you can not make profit of 50million per annum selling gas in Nigeria[/quote
you see life is simple to those who understands how it works first of all are u based in abuja?if yes and u know d location am talking about then all your calculations are wrong.I'm not new to dis biz I've sold a filling of #1.1billion naira and heavens did not fall if u are based u can contact me if u want to see this property.
Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by viczo(m): 11:36pm On May 21, 2017
it's not all about having many filling stations that matters its having a good location that matters my broda,look abuja is not as broad as Lagos,abuja is a circular city.OK mrA has 4 filling stations along travelling routes and mrB have just 1 in a well located area.let's say city centre d revenue from dat one filling station will b more than that of d four why?d location .now tell me d money used in buying those four lands may not even be up to d money used in buying that one land even if it's up to or more than it will be with only a little margin.look in this business location comes first before any other thing including d price.
Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by born2wyn(f): 12:13am On May 22, 2017
I have an equally new filling station on a 3plots of land with a C of O for sale in portharcourt,trans-amadi to be precise.16pumps,5 underground tanks of 35000 litres capacity,A Mini mart,A lube bay,A mini gas station.
Price:300 million.
call:08068136625
Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by viczo(m): 7:08am On May 22, 2017
this filling station also has an ICT centre CCTV camera 7 underground tanks with 4500 capacity each a relaxation place a 1000kva generator plant and a transformer.
Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by davodyguy: 7:19am On May 22, 2017
viczo:
it's not all about having many filling stations that matters its having a good location that matters my broda,look abuja is not as broad as Lagos,abuja is a circular city.OK mrA has 4 filling stations along travelling routes and mrB have just 1 in a well located area.let's say city centre d revenue from dat one filling station will b more than that of d four why?d location .now tell me d money used in buying those four lands may not even be up to d money used in buying that one land even if it's up to or more than it will be with only a little margin.look in this business location comes first before any other thing including d price.

Lets look at it this way.

Do you know where Ascon station is in Wuse 2 Adetokunbo Ademola?
Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by viczo(m): 1:45pm On May 22, 2017
oh pls stop all this ok .i'm here for business not for cyber war.if you are not OK with my price.fine look who will buy will buy this not d only place I have adverts running.so pls stop

1 Like

Re: Filling Station For Sale In Abuja by viczo(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

My Investment Experience this year 2020 / Dangote Flour Shares / Make Money Online As A Student With Studentnaija Income Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.